200M in all Skills

Makilio

it is just amazing these people are not banned even after publicly stating they rwt, what more do you have to do...

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

it is just amazing these people are not banned even after publicly stating they rwt, what more do you have to do...

That $7.95/month for each players main + 2-3 mules they sell from. Bc no rwt'er sells from their main. Jagex doesn't want to lose their money.

Also, you sell the gold as a "service" therefore you aren't selling the gold it's self but the service of transferring it to the other account. So that goes around the rwting in Jagex's eyes.

Peace,

Vann

RWT is the one factor that has led some companies to shut down gambling operations. Second Life shut it down years ago because their virtual currency is so readily exchangeable in to real currency.

If the virtual gp's can be exchanged for real cash, eventually the feds will be after you. Especially, if it seems the company isn't going to any efforts to stop the exchange of virtual goods for real cash, that's when it becomes gambling.

The simplified view on this is that if the 3 factors are involved it is gambling:

-chance

-consideration (paying something to play)

-a prize

With how easy their being on RWT'rs Jagex may be seeing some issues as the laws on gambling with virtual currency are being worked out.

Zynga gets around it with their Texas Holdem, that rakes in somewhere to the tune of 100M usd every year, because Poker is considered a game of skill and there's no actual cash prizes crossing state/country boundries, which rules out the "chance" and "prize" factors in this overly simplified look at gambling law. The US is reversing a lot of it's decisions, made under a GOP administration, regarding online gambling as long as it's poker being played because it's considered a game of skill instead of a game of chance. A few countries in Europe have been following a similar path, provided it's a game of skill.. typically Poker.

One day, it will happen, and cause a bit of trouble in the economy. :lol:

On the topic of bans, and keeping it 200m all skills related: has there ever been any high (Top 100) ranking players banned? I'm really confused as to what I would do if I couldn't play on my main anymore, but some players have spent hundreds of days play time... It would feel really bad to lose all of that...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

One day, it will happen, and cause a bit of trouble in the economy. :lol:

On the topic of bans, and keeping it 200m all skills related: has there ever been any high (Top 100) ranking players banned? I'm really confused as to what I would do if I couldn't play on my main anymore, but some players have spent hundreds of days play time... It would feel really bad to lose all of that...

Not 100% sure but I highly doubt any have been.

I know Bwizzel had all of his stats halfed for botting.

He was well over 1b exp, he's back to 828m now, but was top 50 I think at the time of reset.

What about the maxed player that got banned for abusing the d bolt dupe glitch? Was he in the top100 that time? I think his name was Curtis Josep. I think his name was L Golden Sun when he got perm'd.

Can we please stop accusing other players of RWT and other rule breaking. Thank you. :)

On another note .. Congrats on 200M HP Suomi. :thumbup:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Anyways for those who like to do efficiency calculations.

SoF at its finest

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Starrychelx

This guy has done 1500 - 2250 spins, 2-3 200$ sets, at least 2

Language:[hide]

10398404.jpg[/hide]

:(

I posted a comment on his SOF video telling him that he was the cancer destroying what was left of RS and its commnunity.

He deleted it.

Oh yeah, he spent his lamps on Slayer, too. Considering that Slayer xp is valued similarly as xp in a standalone skill you can gain about 250k/hour in, due to it being able to train multiple skills at once, this was a very poor decision.

Regardless, I think anyone who ever buys spins, even just one iteration of the smallest purchase package, should be disregarded from any skill comparison, on here or otherwise, on account of them not only earning their xp through (what we all should agree to be) an illegitimate means of doing so, but for acting as an enabler unto Jagex in what is arguably the worst thing they've ever done to RS, in not only its implementation and immediate effect, but for what it means for the game's increasingly uncertain future.

Crystalfarm.png

I earn $200 per day... I knew I should have kept my staking profits :P

Or rather, stayed in school.

Stokenut claims that he makes $60 an hour which is obviously superior to hours of rcing. I guess some players could perhaps afford 'squealing' their slow skills to 99.

Quite a lot of E-drama atm, seems to me like as though suomi is jumping from one lie to the other, amongst other player getting hate like starry and fishy. SoF won't change or be removed we have to deal with it just like every other money hungry update, refer a friend, loyalty points, exclusives (katana sword e.t.c). The current FPS issue I feel is really being pushed aside by jagex, rs is unplayable for some of my friends... Only Mod jacmob is working on the fix, only one person? Really? In a company that's meant to consist of 'techies', disgraceful.

Ontopic: Bill gates #1 200m all

That $7.95/month for each players main + 2-3 mules they sell from. Bc no rwt'er sells from their main. Jagex doesn't want to lose their money.

Also, you sell the gold as a "service" therefore you aren't selling the gold it's self but the service of transferring it to the other account. So that goes around the rwting in Jagex's eyes.

Peace,

Vann

not sure if vann is serious

Edited by Jeremy841
no flaming please

I earn $200 per day... I knew I should have kept my staking profits :P

Or rather, stayed in school.

Stokenut claims that he makes $60 an hour which is obviously superior to hours of rcing. I guess some players could perhaps afford 'squealing' their slow skills to 99.

Quite a lot of E-drama atm, seems to me like as though suomi is jumping from one lie to the other, amongst other player getting hate like starry and fishy. SoF won't change or be removed we have to deal with it just like every other money hungry update, refer a friend, loyalty points, exclusives (katana sword e.t.c). The current FPS issue I feel is really being pushed aside by jagex, rs is unplayable for some of my friends... Only Mod jacmob is working on the fix, only one person? Really? In a company that's meant to consist of 'techies', disgraceful.

Ontopic: Bill gates #1 200m all

You can do illegal things for illegal sites for illegal rl cash, and if Stokenut stakes, thatn 60$ probably comes from about 120-200m/h staking. Not that hard.

553VriC.png?1

No lies.... I don't know what lies are you talking about but if you mean what I said earlier.

about that FB account, people found out about it long time ago.

I said it because it's true, people found about that facebook ages ago.

Never said it was me, if I would have said it's not me people would have just called me a liar just like they are now.

I wouldn't have even uploaded the vid I uploaded today but the real owner of the facebook was getting harrassed. People called him and that's how he found about me and my channel and contacted me.

If you are talking about the IRL donations still, it was really a joke. Been joking about it for 3 years like I said. YouTube was wrong place for it I guess and wrong moment. About the Paypal, I thought "Suomi IRL donations foundation" would make it clear enough it's a joke but I guess not. But like said I only got 0,01 dollar donations and 5 dollars from Stokenut, all those were joke donations so I guess someone got the joke at least. Didn't get any legit IRL donations.

Anyway I am done explaining myself, don't believe if you don't want.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Peace,

Vann

not sure if vann is serious

I am serious. Thanks for asking. Every big buyer/seller that does PayPal does as a "Service" and same with western union. That way if a legal issue ever arose they were selling the "service" of transferring the gold safety rather than selling the gold it's self.

Also every major gold selling site says "Gold Selling Service" and that's part of the reason they are up and running.

If you have any questions or would like to send me what was edited out I'd be happy to talk, but /convo and get back on 200m all topic.

Peace,

Vann

I like how the 200m thread is now about RWTing.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Because people's opinions get thrown around and ever since Suomi's joke. Which then led to top 15s getting donated to irl to buy squeals which is "rwt." This theoretically allowing people to RWT because if sued they can show the fact Jagex is breaking their own rule (the way they worded it makes it so they can't sell in-game pixels for real cash too) thus allowing the case to be dropped/rwt'er wins. In turn this caused people to start confessing they sell gold and here we are. :rolleyes:

On that note... Grats on 200m hp exp Suomi. :thumbsup:

And I like how everything on the 200m thread is considered offtopic.

Thats why this thread dies.

Maxed Overall since November '09

No lies.... I don't know what lies are you talking about but if you mean what I said earlier.

about that FB account, people found out about it long time ago.

I said it because it's true, people found about that facebook ages ago.

Never said it was me, if I would have said it's not me people would have just called me a liar just like they are now.

I wouldn't have even uploaded the vid I uploaded today but the real owner of the facebook was getting harrassed. People called him and that's how he found about me and my channel and contacted me.

If you are talking about the IRL donations still, it was really a joke. Been joking about it for 3 years like I said. YouTube was wrong place for it I guess and wrong moment. About the Paypal, I thought "Suomi IRL donations foundation" would make it clear enough it's a joke but I guess not. But like said I only got 0,01 dollar donations and 5 dollars from Stokenut, all those were joke donations so I guess someone got the joke at least. Didn't get any legit IRL donations.

Anyway I am done explaining myself, don't believe if you don't want.

I probably came across the wrong way... I said it seems that your are lying and by that I meant what a lot of your supporters are thinking, I've always believed that your are honest and I know that hasn't changed, when your #1 I guess you can expect a reaction from people, you apologize for little things a lot and I think you should just enjoy the game instead of worry what about people think, anyway enough of being off topic from me, Goodluck with your goals, less than 1b xp to go :)

You can do illegal things for illegal sites for illegal rl cash, and if Stokenut stakes, thatn 60$ probably comes from about 120-200m/h staking. Not that hard.

Unfortunately, I allow my moral compass to take precedence over financial benefits, most often to my detriment. I'm ok with that, because the money I earn, I *work* for.

Either way, I really cannot fathom how someone could value RS so highly to spend such vast amounts of cash on it. Just as I had imagined anyone purchasing Phats and such was simply a myth. Oh, the naïveté!

It's strange, I consider the likes of the high-ranked players, those that have worked so hard, for so long (as we all have/had, simply more so) as having such valuable accounts, particularly in the sense of experience gained over time. To invest further financially, would seem to devalue the account and indeed, the effort, quite considerably.

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"

^ I doubt people that value rs will spend money on it.. I think it'll be people that have money to throw around, or kids with their mommy's credit card.

Well in other games with micro transactions people spend money on them /micro transactions becomes the normal way to play. Most people don't see the point of spending money on spins but as u can see some people still spend on them there are other micro transactions they can sell that will have more value to players like if they sold loyalty points definitely people would buy them cosmetic rewards/emotes/aura collecting.

So Valuing Rs = prob spend more money it assuming they have Rl money to spend.

Valuing Rl = less money to spend on scape.

But in general spins the only benefit is exp so most people that train for exp aren't gonna spend bucks or w/e per mil exp in a skill...

StarViv.png

seeing suomis minimal gains lately is saddening :( I know his experience could/should be much higher but with maxing range/hp and effigies getting nurfed, he can only raise attack xp. Can't wait until he starts on hunter and thieving! :)