200M in all Skills

Makilio

Update for the week of 02.04.2012 to 09.04.2012.

------------------------------------

1. S U O M I: 4.105B (+15m xp)

S U O M I finally got to 200m in constitution this week, improving his record in amout of maxed skills to 16. He keeps training attack, in which he could reach 200m in about 5 weeks.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Attack (17.), 30m base

2. Jake: 3.397B (+11m xp)

Jake is now 2 weeks' worth of xp off getting to 200m woodcutting. He might stop when he's about 2m off to go do the 200m firemaking so the woodcutting xp from curly roots doesn't go to waste. That'd get him to 16 200ms, the same amount S U O M I has just reached.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (15.), 200m Firemaking

3. Jdelacroix 3.256B (+8.8m xp)

Jdela has decided to mix it up a bit this week and train a bit of woodcutting along with his usual hunter gains. The relatively low rate of xp gain has made him lose a bit of her lead over Elvis and might lose a rank if he doesn't speed things up.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Runecrafting (21.), 50m Woodcutting

4. Elvis: 3.251B (+22m xp)

Elvis has sped things up and gained quite a lot of xp in defense, constitution and magic. He got to 100m in the latter (15.). As mentioned a few lines up, he's catching up with Jdela's xp and could get to the bronze rank soon.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Summoning (16.), 50m Fishing (21.)

5. Elias: 3.198B (+6.6m xp)

Elias keeps his relatively slow pace, doing hunter all the week. Not much else to say here, I guess.

Upcoming milestones: None atm

6. Drumgun: 3.098B (+34m xp)

Drumgun keeps his fast pace doing quite a bit of crafting. If he continues this way, he could finish in a week or so. If he starts another buyable afterwards, he might catch up with Elias.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (12.), 200m Fishing, 200m Crafting

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0)

--inactive--

8. Allar: 2.680 xp (+0)

--inactive--

9. AlmostLost: 2.634B (+7.6m xp)

AlmostLost honors his name as he seems to wander from one skill to another throughout the week, most prominently crafting, strength, farming and firemaking.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13.)

10. Kingduffy 2.551B (+9.3m xp)

Kingduffy has stopped smithing, after he reached the 100m Smithing milestone and started working on crafting afterwards. Not much else to say here.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (12.)

11. Zarfot: 2.353B (+0)

--inactive--

12. Kngkyle: 2.350B (+45m xp)

In an unexpected move, Kngkyle has pulled a huge amount of xp in range/constitution this week, getting past the 50m mark (16.) even threatening the 100m mark, which he could get next week, if he keeps this pace. This stunt has made him get 3 ranks up, getting past not only Green but also Pope and Paperbag. He'll probably pass Zarfot very soon.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Ranged (8.), 50m Summoning (17.), 50m Magic

13. Paperbag: 2.345B (+4.1m xp)

Paperbag has reached 200m farming, as his 9th 200m skill and seems to have taken a break afterwards. With most of his other skills under under 25m, who knows what he's gonna do next. He lost a rank to Kngkyle and depending on whether he starts playing again, he might pass Zarfot to get it back or lose another to Pope.

Upcoming milestones: None

14. Pope712: 2.334B (+17m xp)

Pope has been powerslaying this week along with some pretty nice Prayer gains. He has also reached the 50m mark (19.) in farming and even though he lost a rank to Kngkyle, he might get ahead of Paperbag this week...

Upcoming milestones: 30m base

15. Green098: 2.321B (+6.3m xp)

As per her usual, Green continues to slay throughout the week, losing another rank, this time to Kngkyle. She's also close to being kicked out of top 15 with 2 contenders being only ~13m behind her.

Upcoming milestones: None

Outside top15:

16. Da Broman1 2.309B (+17m xp)

17. Paulrat3 2.308B (+37m xp)

18. Chilly 2.193B (+20m xp)

19. Dapledo 2.178B (+0 xp)

20. Dragonseance 2.172B (+10m xp)

Da Broman has pulled quite a nice amount of xp but it was barely enough to stay ahead of Paulrat, who has done another week of buyables to get to nearly same xp with him. Both of them are pretty close to Green so we might see some changes in top15 soon. In other news, Dapledo seems to have stopped playing completely, lost a rank to Chilly and might lose a rank to Dragonseance next week...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

Great update, thanks for posting it :)

One note: I'm fairly sure JD is male, not female ;)

Uh, silly me :-). I knew it from Langer's updates, I refered to him as him in my first update, then in the second one I didn't use any gender specific pronoun and from the third one on, it must've slipped my mind and I referred to him as her because of the avatar gender :-). Fixed it...

goro.png

xplah, I fail to see how your post is relevant to 200m all skills...

Half the stuff on here is hardly relevant to 200m all skills.

The other half lacks the quality it used to. It's rare to see the top 15 or even any high experience players with any credibility posting here anymore.

The only thing that seems to keep it going are people that claim to think they know a ton about efficiency while boasting a 5-6 digit overall ranking, sub-14m 99s and/or a total level that does not deem their strong opinions to be taken seriously.

Before someone starts ranting at me, I'm by no means claiming to be an efficiency poster-boy, but there's people in this thread that need to stop trying to be.

Gone are the days when this thread was worth being active in.

Not everyone uses this thread just to see who's gaining the most exp, rants, etc. Personally, I enjoy reading stuff about the Top 15 going for 200ms, but I also use this thread to find out about the fastest ways to gain exp in a skill while at the same time modifying it to my own style of playing since I'm not one to freak about ticks.

Because I haven't seen this here, you're limited to 25 spin purchases per week. Efficiency only costs $26k/yr.

Is that a new limit? Because people on YouTube posted themselves doing hundreds of spins in the first day.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Because I haven't seen this here, you're limited to 25 spin purchases per week. Efficiency only costs $26k/yr.

Is that a new limit? Because people on YouTube posted themselves doing hundreds of spins in the first day.

I'm sorry, I was unclear. It is 25 spin purchases of 75 spins, or 1875 total spins.

From my 1875 spins I got:

178 unassigned/118 assigned medium lamps (odd rate, may not be 50/50?)

236 unassigned/232 assigned small lamps

4 large unassigned (not sure if assigned exist)

1 huge lamp (assigned, dungeoneering)

10m cash

So that's 5.1m xp in the focused skill and 3.6m spread over all skills per week, at the cost of around 4 hours and $500. Not sure how game-breaking this is.

lalalasig2.png

So that's 5.1m xp in the focused skill and 3.6m spread over all skills per week, at the cost of around 4 hours and $500. Not sure how game-breaking this is.

When I trained slayer at my best, I got around 9mil xp a week between hp, attack and slayer. Obviously, I wasn't as efficient as the maxed players, but I played a large chunk of the available hours of that week - more than , I'd posit, having a full time job.

So, it's about the same amount of xp per week (for me), but only takes 4 hours to do, and $500. I'd say it'll have a pretty large effect.

When I trained slayer at my best, I got around 9mil xp a week between hp, attack and slayer. Obviously, I wasn't as efficient as the maxed players, but I played a large chunk of the available hours of that week - more than , I'd posit, having a full time job.

So, it's about the same amount of xp per week (for me), but only takes 4 hours to do, and $500. I'd say it'll have a pretty large effect.

It sounds scary if you say it like that but if I look at the numbers, I see 2 things:

1) If someone wanted to buy 200m in all skills from being min xp with total lvl 2496 purely through cash, he could have it by year 2022.

2) If Jake were to start buying max spins each week and would otherwise have the same xp rate as S U O M I, it'd take him 2 years to catch up with him...

So it seems that it won't have much of a effect on the race to 200m all (or on top15 for that matter). Yes, it can help someone get maxed cape pretty fast. And gratz to him on that but I don't think anyone races for the max cape. Does it really matter if you're 10000th or 11000th to get it? When (if ever) I get my completionist cape, I won't think "Oh, there could have been a hundred less people with the cape, running around Runescape if it weren't for the damn SoF", I will think "I did it. I worked really hard for it and I finally got it. Huzzah." And that's the only thing that matters imo. I'm playing the game to have fun, to beat goals that I've set myself, because I enjoy the game. If someone wants to show off their irl cash, buying xp in an mmo seems like an odd way. I'd rather buy a new car.

goro.png

Too... Many... Woodcutting... Puns...

What will Jake work on next? Firemaking? Or would that burn him out?

Couldn't resist

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Drumgun beat water's monthly and weekly crafting records

Does anybody know what method he is using?

@puns, it isn't hard to come up with a clever pun on a message board when you have 2+ hours to think of one.

lalalasig2.png

@puns, it isn't hard to come up with a clever pun on a message board when you have 2+ hours to think of one.

It could be that some people enjoy silly little tangents occasionally. If a good number of people enjoy them and they don't sidetrack the forum too much then you really shouldn't have an issue with it.

In short, don't [bleep] about people enjoying themselves a little, as not everyone enjoys constant seriousness.

And that's my quarterly quota for General Discussion posts filled, bye.

OT:

In before all previous records are beaten using these microtransactions.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

It took maybe a minute to think up? Don't know why you're being like that. It's just in good fun.