200M in all Skills

Makilio

Blocks is shit lol.

How can one be shit at Runescape?

Blocks talks so much shit about his subs in the skype calls I've been in with him when my friend loyal would invite back before he scammed Shawnx. But ya i agree Blocks' training methods are rlly cheap, dicing for his gp & just doing extremely easy buyables. Not rlly any "Skill" needed for that on RS so ya he's shit. L

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

Bit harsh to be that blunt about your opinions on him. So what if he uses really afk training methods and diced etc. The game isn't all about maxing out xp in the best way and grinding endlessly, at the end of the day you just do what you find fun. Sure players like SUOMI and jake may find it fun to grind out slower skills and that's good for them, but if blocks enjoys dicing and afk'ing skills then why should that class him as shit?

Muckytears.png

That's beside the point. The original question was will he make it into the top 15. His play-style won't allow this as he has shown no ability to grind out slow and non-afk skills. He can play how ever he wants, but he's not going to make it into the top 15 and is 'shit' compared to most of the top 15.

Bit harsh to be that blunt about your opinions on him. So what if he uses really afk training methods and diced etc. The game isn't all about maxing out xp in the best way and grinding endlessly, at the end of the day you just do what you find fun. Sure players like SUOMI and jake may find it fun to grind out slower skills and that's good for them, but if blocks enjoys dicing and afk'ing skills then why should that class him as shit?

Sure Suomi got lots of donations for most of his buyables, but Blocks is just taking 12 year old's money by doing nothing by MM'ing in DD while multilogging & afking artisian's workshop on his main which isn't fun he's just doing for rank since he's obvsly got issues wif rs and his only 2 goals in last 3 months on rs have been top 50 & front page which he just wanted to do as fast and easily as possible by exploitng the most expensive methods to train skills in game while making the money to do so by making little kids cry irl and beg mommy for rsgp after getting cleaned dicing, thus making him 'shit'

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

That's beside the point. The original question was will he make it into the top 15. His play-style won't allow this as he has shown no ability to grind out slow and non-afk skills. He can play how ever he wants, but he's not going to make it into the top 15 and is 'shit' compared to most of the top 15.

hes shit because he brags about his ranks/xp but all his ranks/xp are from dicing for gp and doing afk skills. and whats so fun about afk skills? when you do afk skills your not playing the game so thats no fun. suomi and jake actually play the game, he dices for a month and afks and quits

oops replied to wrong comment idk how to fix that

Somebody sounds a bit jealous...

Anyway, we won't know how he'll handle the non afk skills until he actually gets around to doing them, so why don't we hold back on the harsh speculation for now and see how things pan out.. I don't think it's fair to assume that he can't handle slow skills until there's actually reason to believe so.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

Anyway, we won't know how he'll handle the non afk skills until he actually gets around to doing them, so why don't we hold back on the harsh speculation for now and see how things pan out.. I don't think it's fair to assume that he can't handle slow skills until there's actually reason to believe so.

He'll pay jebrim 5m p/200k xp for agil obvs L

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

He'll pay jebrim 5m p/200k xp for agil obvs L

What do I need gp for?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Is it me or is the top 15 kicking it into high gear.

Jake - 22m xp

Elias - 44m xp

Elvis - 29m xp

Pope712 - 17m xp

Paulrat3 - 25m xp

Also looks like Zarfot is rank 15 now. Gained 0 xp and in the top 15 for over a year. Pretty crazy.

Anyone know what Jake's plans are after wc/fm? He'll easily get them next week.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

This.

RIGHT, where to start.

Will be interesting once his exp is no longer able to be funded via dicing and he actually has to work for it.

I would say he'll definitely leech floors, as he's shown from his other exp that clicking a lot isn't really an option, plus it would cut his video-making options as it's a bit harder to make a video of running around the neighbourhood or driving to the shops while rushing through a dungeon.

As for people thinking that "hate" comments appear as jealousy ... :thumbup: You're obviously entitled to your opinion as to whether he is "shit" or not, but when you see, for example, that he's less than 6k over 99 Slayer, you know that this guy means business.

Of course he is allowed to play however he wants, but he shouldn't expect respect or anything along those lines in the process. However, it's not so much the issue of someone doing afk skills, it's combined with the fact that he's effectively being handed the exp and claims it to be hardwork.

On top of that, he claimed that Loyal scamming Shawnx was an unfair advantage over the competition (where he, yet he's happy to take donations for shout-outs and a donated dice rank... I smell hyprocrisy.

Also, comparing Suomi to Blocks - Suomi's 200m's before he did his fast, buyable exp ends that argument.

I have it on good authority that many high ranked players don't think much of him, but nonetheless I am also keen to see what he ends up training once he's ticked off the fast/easy 200ms. Am glad to see there are several people with the same view point as me before I made this post, always good to see that not everyone is a fanboy.

tl;dr: Blocks is shit, a hyprocite and hopefully won't make the top 15 due to inability to click. No, I'm not jealous ;)

OT (because Blocks hopefully won't make it onto the list so Blocks talk shouldn't be considered OT): No idea what Jake is training next, sorry.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Is it me or is the top 15 kicking it into high gear.

Jake - 22m xp

Elias - 44m xp

Elvis - 29m xp

Pope712 - 17m xp

Paulrat3 - 25m xp

Also looks like Zarfot is rank 15 now. Gained 0 xp and in the top 15 for over a year. Pretty crazy.

Anyone know what Jake's plans are after wc/fm? He'll easily get them next week.

im guessing a buyable

Since you guys are talking about how you think that would be able to get 200m all in your opinion, I'll take the oportunity:

If anyone, who do you guys think that would be able to get 200m all besides Suomi and Jake?

didnt you say jake isnt going for 200m all now you say he can? ok

Since you guys are talking about how you think that would be able to get 200m all in your opinion, I'll take the oportunity:

If anyone, who do you guys think that would be able to get 200m all besides Suomi and Jake?

He has the ability to get 5b xp, but not necessarily the will.

He has the ability to get 5b xp, but not necessarily the will.

how do you know he has the ability to get 200m rc/agil/fish you dont know so why assume

I determined he was shit when he started chinning to 200m range exp, everyone knows range experience is worthless lol, not to mention buyables will only get you so far on the highscores.

Nuggets.png