200M in all Skills

Makilio

does anyone know what jake is going to do now?

I'd imagine another non-buyable, so perhaps Agility or Fishing (with Farming, hopefully). Runecrafting is another option depending on the Runespan update I'd guess as well, but that skill just keeps getting faster and faster so I'd imagine that's not a top priority. Overall I would go with Agility.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Pure Kq Pax has reached 200M WC at level 3 (second* to do so) and is now doing firemaking. At his pace he'll be the first level 3 to reach 1B total xp in about 3 weeks.

*if I recall redtunnel has it as well. I think soul in pain and yannick are close

edit

Redtunnel - 200M

Pure Kq Pax - 200M

Yannick - 167M

Soul In Pain - 105M

Since you guys are talking about how you think that would be able to get 200m all in your opinion, I'll take the oportunity:

If anyone, who do you guys think that would be able to get 200m all besides Suomi and Jake?

Chilly/Nico Robin

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Magnus is so inefficient. Firemaking after wc? Llll 200m wc doing ivy is not impressive at all.

Edit: Nvm forgot about WC exp from Jadinko FM

But doesn't mean he was ivying the whole time, there's a video of him on Youtube cutting teaks.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Since you guys are talking about how you think that would be able to get 200m all in your opinion, I'll take the oportunity:

If anyone, who do you guys think that would be able to get 200m all besides Suomi and Jake?

Chilly/Nico Robin

I vote for Water, although it will take a while as he needs to catch up a lot of xp :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I agree that Water might have a shot at it. He has shown that he can put in the hours, and he DEFINITELY shown that he can grind the slow skills. That having been said, I would assume he'll have to make a lot of money first.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Pretty sure Jake is going to start training Mining and maybe smithing alongside. He was getting mining JuJu's today.

Evidence- I"m his friend:p

Yesterday he said that depends how good Runespan if he do rc now or not. Also, if he's getting juju, he won't have many ores to superheat while mining :/

I'm sorry guys, I won't be able to do an update today (I can't get myself away from the D3 open beta, which ends later today). I'll do it tommorow though, so don't worry. ;-)

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

So, how much would runespan have to speed up rc xp per hour for it to be more efficient to use effigies/lamps etc. on agility instead? Not sure on the xp rate at barb advanced since it got slowed down by 2(?) ticks and taking into account the pit but I think its likely runespan will take away rc's title as the slowest skill (not including slayer)

Bbk.png

As an individual skill RC is faster than effigies, (assuming you don't care about anything but rc skills.) I don't think we have strong data in regards to the current effigy rates though.. My guess would be that runespan will be fast enough to be worth considering, but effigies will always matter.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

So, how much would runespan have to speed up rc xp per hour for it to be more efficient to use effigies/lamps etc. on agility instead? Not sure on the xp rate at barb advanced since it got slowed down by 2(?) ticks and taking into account the pit but I think its likely runespan will take away rc's title as the slowest skill (not including slayer)

Edited:

Barb is 69.1k XP/hr without the pit.

We also need to add the XP that come from the pit. I heard it varies but you'll get somewhere between 70-80k xp/hr.

So, Barb is 70-80k XP/hr. If Runespan is higher XP/hr than that, it would be better to use effigies and use lamps in Agility rather than in Runecrafting.

Maybe I worded my post badly, I know rcing is faster rc xp than gathering effigies but my point was on the way to 200m all skills you will get a decent amount of xp from effigies, quest rewards, SoF lamps and so on, atm the best skill to use them on is rc because it's the slowest but runespan is confirmed to be faster than zmi so I was asking how much faster will it have to be, for it to be more worthwhile to use xp rewards on agility (next slowest skill) instead

edit: posted that before I saw gemeos' post, nvm got my answer

Bbk.png

Aside from comp cape stats, Blocks has:

200m range (zero time value, is also 13m slayer)

200m magic (zero time value, is also 13m mining)

200m constitution (zero time value)

200m prayer (200 hours time value)

200m cooking (700 hours time value, being generous)

200m fletching (350 hours time value)

Enough melee xp to be 200m all melees after 200m slayer without having to camp for melee, instead he will have to camp waterfiends/rock lobsters for 200m summoning)

Jebrim's second account will get 5b before Blocks does.

Crystalfarm.png

Like I stated previously though. Jake is mining/smithing. Also I don't think Runespan will be everything players are hoping for. Looking at Jagex's recent updates I can see it being a total fail. Probably have to pay for the runecraft xp in some way LOL

Boredom.png