200M in all Skills

Makilio

I've been able to get 100k using a different method to most. Anyone topped that yet?

Might not be the case anymore as a hotfix for the massive nodes is placed now.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm so disappointed in Jagex. This completely ruined the only decent skill in the game.

Why? Because they made one of the most tedious, boring and grindy skills in the game more bearable and fun to train? MMO's change and get easier over time. It's called natural progression, get over it.

Sylpheed.png

I'm so disappointed in Jagex. This completely ruined the only decent skill in the game.

Why? Because they made one of the most tedious, boring and grindy skills in the game more bearable and fun to train? MMO's change and get easier over time. It's called natural progression, get over it.

This... I don't really play the game anymore, as I spend most of my time on RL (gf) ... I'm not even a member but Runespan is one of the updates that I've been waiting for for a long time. I'm looking forward to hear the xp rates from you guys... I'd agree that rc is ruined if it was afkable and higher xp than nromal rc but as long as people need to focus on actually playing it, I'm happy that it has a higher xp rate...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

This coming from someone who's lowest skill is Runecrafting, so it appears that you weren't able to overcome this skill.

I don't disagree with the Runecrafting update, but it's sad that they pretty much doubled the xp rate of a skill that showed some determination.

But than again, effigies did the same thing but wasn't as accessible as this mini game is. I just assumed the update would provide an increase in xp/hr, not nearly double it.

2496.png

104273167.png

This... I don't really play the game anymore, as I spend most of my time on RL (gf) ... I'm not even a member but Runespan is one of the updates that I've been waiting for for a long time. I'm looking forward to hear the xp rates from you guys... I'd agree that rc is ruined if it was afkable and higher xp than nromal rc but as long as people need to focus on actually playing it, I'm happy that it has a higher xp rate...

i managed 124k in a timed hour prior to hotfix, id say 102k is still easily possible afking the soul wraiths and doing wizzy and all nodes over nebula on the way

I did a 5 hour sample and got 1k pts/h along with ~91k xp/h going for yellow wizards and doing all nodes on path to wizard nebula and up, also afking the two soul esswreiths east of bone ladder.

Nuggets.png

If you choose to do so, it is EXTREMELY afk. You can click once per minute and get about 80k+ Xp/hr. :( That's more than just "natural MMO progression".

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

If you choose to do so, it is EXTREMELY afk. You can click once per minute and get about 80k+ Xp/hr. :( That's more than just "natural MMO progression".

Actually 1 click per 5min method aka soul wreiths are about 63k p/h is what i've found. post node decrease ofc.

Nuggets.png

I thought the timecalc hasn't been updated since we lost the effigy rate, and there isn't enough data to figure out the current rate... It would be interesting to get the timecalc without effigies though.. But it would be inaccurate by a lot because the effigies still matter.

Exactly. At this moment, the time calc is only usefull for players like Jake that already got 200m slayer and 600m melee, due to the lack of the new effigy formula.

Point gain in the Flash Powder Factory was slightly lower than intended, and has now been increased by approximately 10%.

:)

It was like 50-55k XP/hr after nerf. Now it should be like 55-60k.

Barbarian Outpost doing the pit is still the best method.

I paid a visit there today. There's a huge incentive (10 free BP's) to only stay for 6 minutes and then leave. Even if you're good and get 500 before 6mins is up, you basically have to either wait or go for a couple more BP's in that last minute of waiting. It basically flatlines the Xp rate to around 62k Xp/hr with minimal extra regardless of how good you are. That truly sucks compared to how it was before.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

i managed 124k in a timed hour prior to hotfix, id say 102k is still easily possible afking the soul wraiths and doing wizzy and all nodes over nebula on the way

Quite funny that they hotfixed it, its just like flash powder factory. Jagex make a non repetitive training method and semi test it then they release it and players are smarter and figure out a method better than what Jagex thought up.

This update is Cabbage rs wasnt meant for methods that dont repeat themselves every 10 seconds!!

How high would the runespan exp/hr need to be for it to be more efficient for suomi to use effigies on summoning?

Well Summoning should be 0 time, but I think he used effigys for like 30m+ slayer xp or more. Then his left over attack xp he should be killing something that drops charms unless he has 200m banked now. Depending on how you play though Summoning should be 0 time at least.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

How high would the runespan exp/hr need to be for it to be more efficient for suomi to use effigies on summoning?

Well Summoning should be 0 time, but I think he used effigys for like 30m+ slayer xp or more. Then his left over attack xp he should be killing something that drops charms unless he has 200m banked now. Depending on how you play though Summoning should be 0 time at least.

It takes a lot more time to get 200M attack at something that drops charms than it would to get 200M at Ape Atoll. You can't discard this large amount of time spent gathering charms.

Grate_Scot.png

It takes a lot more time to get 200M attack at something that drops charms than it would to get 200M at Ape Atoll. You can't discard this large amount of time spent gathering charms.

Well idk what would be faster training attack at black demons with cannon picking up charms.

Or getting attack at ape atoll then barraging rock lobs or something for charms.

Either way he'll be getting 0 xp in a skill because he is 200m in both range or mage, but assuming he doesn't already have 200m summoning banked. He would need to do something for charms.

I would agree that runespan Rc or even ZMI is faster than gathering and using charms, but you should just get charms via combat w/o losing much time. Most of his xp was gained back during effigies. I wouldn't even be surprised if 50m of his slayer xp was effigies. Don't forget he did a bit of Slayer via crawlers, although a majority on task.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Apparently the deemed hotfix was actually a glitch with the update and they hope to fix it later today. So hopefully can be back in the range of 110k-120k node hunting with wizard.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

"Bonfires (Free and Members' Update)

Invite other players to add logs to your fire and everyone contributing will gain bonuses to their Firemaking XP gain, and hopefully make a few new friends in the process; the entire activity is far less click-heavy than old-school Firemaking, leaving you plenty of time to chat."

Make-X Firemaking finally comes true?

Invite other players to add logs to your fire and everyone contributing will gain bonuses to their Firemaking XP gain, and hopefully make a few new friends in the process; the entire activity is far less click-heavy than old-school Firemaking, leaving you plenty of time to chat."

How can you guys enjoy updates like Runespan and this? It only makes the game easier. :/

How can you guys enjoy updates like Runespan and this? It only makes the game easier. :/

Progression of the game and new more fun ways to train interest me. Doesn't make it easier, it makes it faster.

Complete afking Runespan is similar or less experience per hour then zmi. To actually get rates above zmi you have to work some, even afking souls and tracking down the yellow guy every 10 minutes is some effort and I think that will net you around 85k an hour.

I personally have no problem with afk content, as long as actually working is better experience. In Runespan to get above 100k an hour, you are moving near as much as regular runecrafting. Trakking down nodes requires effort, and it offers community building too. My example is EE (efficiency experts) once the nodes were fixed we set up a friend's chat on a specific world to help each other get faster nodes. To me that is a lot more fun then running back and forth to an alter.

So with Runespan they offer many ways to train Runecrafting:

- ~25k an hour with decent profit (deaths/bloods/nature/blood tabs, ect)

- ~65k an hour zmi that is break even

- ~65k an hour at runespan that is afk

- ~100k-120k an hour at runespan that takes a fair amount of effort and generally help from a chat dedicated to find nodes

My experience rates may be a tad off, I'm just recalling them by memory but I think they are all within the ballpark.

So they now do have a zero effort option that matches the current zmi rate, but to actually get the best experience rate you are doing near as much as regular runecrafting. Seems decent to me.

As for the bonfires, cannot say either way on that until it is released. I don't expect it to take the top spot in fm experience methods and be afkable.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I'm with you on this one.

Although i never agreed with the way Suomi got the funds for his skilling, i always had a sort of respect for his devotion and dedication in getting 200m in some of the most tedious skills this game has to offer. Say what you want, but FM is hella tedious despite the speed at which you gain exp. The introduction of all the new afk methods of training while gaining large amounts of exp is taking away the achievements of the top players like Suomi, which is bs.

There's make-x firemaking at Jadinko Lair already. :(

2012 sof&afkscape.

Not pure afk firemaking at the jadinko lair because you have to get (untradable) curly roots, but it's way more AFK than oldskool FM.

As for updates, achievments always get "lessened". But 200m in anything is still a huge achievement. Let alone having so many in some of the most tedious skills.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014