200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm going for 200m in every skill too.

Er... and your status is "Retired"?

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Blocks said in his recent video, that he actually sees himself being capable of getting all his skills to 200m. The reason why he is training AFK skills is because he wants to get on the overall Front Page, and the afk skills happen to be very good xp/h.

Why is he even mentioned in this thread lmfao.

People were talking about him a couple of weeks ago, wether he could get all his skills to 200m or if it is his goal. Now he pretty much confirmed that he is going to get 200m in all skills.

No. Saying that you will get 200m all and actually get it it's a completely different situation. Besides that, how can even anyone think that Blocks is able to get it if he didn't do anything else beside training fast skills? That's ridicolous.

Blocks seems to be one of those people who'd get bored training 20m xp into a non-buyable/non-afkable skill. He just doesn't have what it takes imo for 5b XP.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

Blocks said in his recent video, that he actually sees himself being capable of getting all his skills to 200m. The reason why he is training AFK skills is because he wants to get on the overall Front Page, and the afk skills happen to be very good xp/h.

People were talking about him a couple of weeks ago, wether he could get all his skills to 200m or if it is his goal. Now he pretty much confirmed that he is going to get 200m in all skills.

No. Saying that you will get 200m all and actually get it it's a completely different situation. Besides that, how can even anyone think that Blocks is able to get it if he didn't do anything else beside training fast skills? That's ridicolous.

Sounds hypocritical when you say the same thing and are doing fast skills at the same time also.

Sounds hypocritical when you say the same thing and are doing fast skills at the same time also.

You can't really compare prayer training with runners to plundering, yes it's fast exp but still way more effort.

Nuggets.png

Not like I afk like Blocks since I hate afk. Besides that, this isn't the topic to discuss my progress to whatever goal I have (or the one you think I have).

I wasn't trying to be offensive. I was just saying he doesn't have the profile of a person that can get 200m all, in my opinion, for the reasons stated in the previous post.

it seems blocks is the only person we talk about when he has a 0% chance of getting 200m agility or con or theif and hunter. He also thinks he will get 200m all in 4 years. LLLLLLLL. He is only playing like 6-7 hours a day atm. that would be over 1 year for agility another year for mining slayer 1.5-2 years years wc another 6-7 months. hunt and theif 8 months total. fishing assuming hes doing rocktails another 1.5-2 years.................

it seems blocks is the only person we talk about when he has a 0% chance of getting 200m agility or con or theif and hunter. He also thinks he will get 200m all in 4 years. LLLLLLLL. He is only playing like 6-7 hours a day atm. that would be over 1 year for agility another year for mining slayer 1.5-2 years years wc another 6-7 months. hunt and theif 8 months total. fishing assuming hes doing rocktails another 1.5-2 years.................

Might be worth to mention that it's predictable that he would have MUCH more difficoulty in getting (and keeping) max xp rates in non-afk skills. So he would need even more time than what you calced.

Blocks knows himself better than you do. What makes you think he can't do it? He has a good reason as for his buyables (front page). He seems like a reasonable guy who knows what his limits are, and if he thinks he can pull it off, who are we to disagree? He did spend months at skeletons and eventhough it's fast xp he still grinded ~80h a week. I don't see how he can't pull 80h's Agility or whatever. Obviously he does love fast xp, but who doesn't? That doesn't mean that he can't stand slow xp though.

Blocks knows himself better than you do. What makes you think he can't do it? He has a good reason as for his buyables (front page). He seems like a reasonable guy who knows what his limits are, and if he thinks he can pull it off, who are we to disagree? He did spend months at skeletons and eventhough it's fast xp he still grinded ~80h a week. I don't see how he can't pull 80h's Agility or whatever. Obviously he does love fast xp, but who doesn't? That doesn't mean that he can't stand slow xp though.

Please do not compare skeletons where you have to move mouse each 5 minutes and Agility where you having to move mouse all the time.

Until he trys to do any 200m slow skill and succeed, it's ridicolous to think he is a "contender" to 200m all. This applys to everyone, not just for Blocks. Stop trying to make this personal. This is just my opinion with some facts.

I watched his new FAQ video and he states he plays 10 hours a day on weekdays and 17 hours on weekends. Does this mean he's going to get 5B xp? Nope.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

For those that still wonder what's best to effigy between Agility and Slayer....

Data:

Slayer XP rate: 50k

Melee XP rate when doing slayer: 120k

Melee XP rate when killing skeletons: 180k

Melee:slayer ratio: 2.4:1

Summon:Slayer ratio: 1:1

Charms worth in each hour of rock lobsters: 120k

Slayer XP/effigy: ?

This are obv round numbers. If anyone got any more accurate data, please tell me. No one found new Effigy Formula yet.

In one hour of Slayer you will:

Get 50k Slayer XP - Saves 1 hour

Get 120k Melee XP - Saves 40mins

Get 50k Summon XP - Saves 25 mins.

60+40+25=125mins saved

Obv, one hour of Agility saves one hour.

Even without considering Effigies, you shouldn't use lamps in Slayer unless you get over 105k Agility XP per hour.

For those that still wonder what's best to effigy between Agility and Slayer....

Data:

This are obv round numbers. If anyone got any more accurate data, please tell me. No one found new Effigy Formula yet.

60+40+25=125mins saved

Even without considering Effigies, you shouldn't use lamps in Slayer unless you get over 105k Agility XP per hour.

correct, though I anticipate updates as well, and while slayer is the only skill that has a propensity to get slower (see jadinko lair, gano creatures, 3 strykewyrms), agility can only really get faster over time.

also dag sentinels are about 260k melee exp an hr and more afk than skeles, until they get nerfed ofc, since you asked, all your other numbers are right.

Data:

60+40+25=125mins saved

correct, though I anticipate updates as well, and while slayer is the only skill that has a propensity to get slower (see jadinko lair, gano creatures, 3 strykewyrms), agility can only really get faster over time.

also dag sentinels are about 260k melee exp an hr and more afk than skeles, until they get nerfed ofc, since you asked, all your other numbers are right.

Elaborate please... I assume you mean the ones in the dominion tower?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Data:

60+40+25=125mins saved

Lies, they nerfed adv barb course by 2 ticks not too long ago, RIP

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Yes I mean dag sentinels in Dom tower, BGS and iron titan, neti specs mean bandos > void.

Also I know agi got like 3k slower but as I said "over time" agi will only get faster. Take barb advanced, since it's release the pit is much more of an increase than the balance beam nerf is a decrease. And with newer methods it will only get faster.

Data:

60+40+25=125mins saved

Slayer was 40k XP/hr like 2 years ago? Now it's 50k. That's 1k hours if going for 200m. Look at storm of armadyl, for example. I disagree with you. I could give you more arguments but I belive it's pretty unnecessary because we both know we won't convince each other.

Yeah I appreciate the counter examples as food for thought, storm of armadyl isn't a good example though because you should never use it as magic exp is worthless.

Going for max slay exp is not the same as the most efficient slay exp, with soa being a prime example, another being jad tasks of which I did a total of 0 getting 200m slay (no charms no effs).

That being said its not about convincing one another it's about findin the truth, slayer has increased slightly as combat bonuses have increased (goliaths, d defender, to a lesser extent steads) however the base slayer rate has effectively gone down by a few thousand post legacy of Seergaze.

Dialectic is the goal here, but yeah in the future I see agility exp increasing at a greater rate than slayer.

Jagex is balancing 'natural' power creep with slower tasks. It'd be sort of clever if it were intentional and if it wasn't so bloody annoying to pop up each stryke >.>.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Data:

60+40+25=125mins saved

Slayer doesn't have a propensity to get slower, rather a possibility. The likelihood of Jagex to release a task that slows down the average xp/hour is roughly equal to that of them releasing one that speeds it up. There are countless updates in the past few years that have sped up slayer (turmoil, overloads, rapier, hellhound cave, steadfasts, auras) and only a few that have slowed it, of which ganodermic creatures aren't included, as you can block all of them with one slot, and we were given an additional slot when they were released.

It would be correct to say that Slayer has a possibility to get slower but (and this has been shown), has a propensity to get faster.

Crystalfarm.png

oh hey elias got 200m magic

and he has gained some defence xp since then (but not slayer) so maybe hes training some defence next who knows

maybe he wants 200m constitution since hes <3m off