200M in all Skills

Makilio

Update of the top 15

1. Balmung Pro (previously Skiller and Aasiwat) : 2,24B xp. The player at rank #1 for the last 6 months and occasionnal poster on here is finishing construction lately with only 20M xp to go for his 6th skills at 200M. He still maintains a confortable lead over Zarfot with 70M xp seperating the 2 players, even though that lead has shrunk considerably in the last months. Coming milestones: 100M slayer and 200M construction (6th skill).

2. Zarfot : 2,17B xp. Zarfot has been training multiple skills in the last week, dungeon, slayer, thieving, runecrafting, WC, fletching (nearing 200M xp) and mostly summoning during bonus XP week-end. He's mostly a lurker here even though he posted once on this thread. Coming milestones : 200M fletching (6th skill), 2,2B and 100M WC.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,11Bxp. Jd has been training slayer and dungeon mostly last week as well as the daily farming and summoning on bonus XP week-end. He's reached 2,1B last week. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M farming.

4. Drumgun : 2,05B xp. This recently joined Tip.iter has been training farming lately and gaining a bunch of lvls, he's also training his last combat skill, ranged. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive...although he gain a whopping 35xp in magic last week, probably teleporting to... who knows?

6. Lan : 1,85B xp. This other Tpi.iter has slowed down a bit last week, training a mix of slayer, fishing, RC and construction. Coming milestones: 100M def

7. Erw J : 1,84 xp. The awakening I guess! Major milestones from ErwJ W lately, lots of dungeoneering lvls as well as getting 100M summon during bonus XP week-end, he could overtake Lan in the coming days. . Coming milestones : nothing in sight!

8. Kingduffy : 1,70B xp. Still going at a "slow pace" , he's been doing dungeoneering and thieving lately. Coming milestones : 1,7B xp

9. Elvis : 1,69B xp. One of the fastest players these days once again, he's been training prayer, summoning and dungeoneering. Expecting him to pass Kingduffy very soon after reaching 1,7B. Coming milestones : 100M prayer, 100M WC, 100M attack and 1,7B xp.

10. Elias : 1,66B xp. The second fastest XP gainer lately, he's been training hunter, herblore but mostly prayer in the last week, he's passed Paperbag during bonus XP week-end. Coming milestones : 100M prayer.

11. telmomarques : 1,64B xp. The rank 1 overall has shifted into high gear lately training construction and is enjoying the fastest speed of the top players, same as last week except he's also passed Paperbag. Coming milestones : 100M construction.'

12. Paperbag : 1,64B xp. Having lost two rank in the last week, it's not because he hasn't trained, only that he's been outtrained by the two fastest players of the top 15. Has been training WC, herblore and farming last week. Small consolation prize : no one in sight to pass him in the next couple weeks/ months. Coming milestones : 100M farming.

13. Green098 : 1,54B xp. He's still training dungeoneering, still going steady, still front page. Coming milestones : 100M dungeon.

14. S U O M I : 1,53B xp. Even though he trained herblore during bonus XP week-end and some WC, he's back at mining/smithing/magic. He's also gained a rank last week. Coming milestones : 200M mining (5th skill)

15. ox : 1,51B xp. inactive. Coming milestones : Nothing in sight.

haha this is a reminder of page 50 the good old times :) suomi was rank 14 here and look and what place he is in now :P respect

200000000.png

I know it's another topic really, but does anyone know how many people have multiple max accounts?

I'm starting to "get close" to maxing out my second account (99 all, though i'll prob 120 dung both before starting my third), just wondering if other players decided to max multiple accounts as well instead of going for 200ms.

I know it's another topic really, but does anyone know how many people have multiple max accounts?

I'm starting to "get close" to maxing out my second account (99 all, though i'll prob 120 dung both before starting my third), just wondering if other players decided to max multiple accounts as well instead of going for 200ms.

Well,

Number1 Boss (His YT Channel) was doing that. He got pretty far, but he kinda quit training it because of the SoF update. The total was above 2,3k.

Then there's Complexify (His YT Channel). I think that he is still trying to max his 2nd account. He's atm at a total level of 1034.

I remember Lemar trying to max his second account, he made one video telling about it. Suddenly he deleted his youtube channel. Not sure if he is still maxing his second, or if he even playing RS anymore.

Not sure if there are any other players trying to max their 2nd account.

Looks like Elvis is giving up his rank 3 to Elias, he could still easily get fast construction xp if he wanted but he moved to smithing again.

Elvis and Construction don't go too well together. I remember when he was in the battle with Telmo for rank 1, he could of easily done Construction but really dislikes the skill!

Sensei/X Pjimp X are the same player. He has had 2 max accs for like a year or two now I believe.

Never heard of that. Does he have a YouTube channel? Or some kind of evidence :o?

Long time stalker, quit back in 2008. should really be revising.. but too hungover meh.

Discussions for S u o m i started on page 8/9, interesting read just over 2 years ago some decent predictions bar "He has only 91 slayer and 84 runecrafting though."

"This is our future 200m all stats kid. He's doing the long tedious ones first, currently working on Mining + Smithing + Magic simultanously. He plans to do the buyable skills last I think.

If you don't want to click the link, search the hiscores for S U O M I. If you're having trouble typing it in due to spaces, he's 6th in agility."

S U O M I isn't going to get very far with herblore and prayer if he refuses to merch. I'm sure he'll eventually give in and start merching or at least invest in something.

2 freaking years ago,wow

time flies

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

JaGeX just game some teaser images and devblog about Runespan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9kiR1TZ6J4&feature=channel&list=UL

By reading the devblog, I think it will be like the lash power factory mini-game... Like changing the place you should go all the time, etc.

I wonder how much this will affect 200m all... Also the best skill to effigy from now on will be Agility instead of Runecrafting, I guess.

Also, I wonder how many people will decide to get 200m Runecrafting if this update is good.

By reading the devblog, I think it will be like the lash power factory mini-game... Like changing the place you should go all the time, etc.

I wonder how much this will affect 200m all... Also the best skill to effigy from now on will be Agility instead of Runecrafting, I guess.

Also, I wonder how many people will decide to get 200m Runecrafting if this update is good.

I thought it was best to effigy slayer anyway but people just effigied rc as the difference was minimal and slayer is generally more enjoyable.

Asmodean <3

I thought it was best to effigy slayer anyway but people just effigied rc as the difference was minimal and slayer is generally more enjoyable.

It was mostly due to the fact that if you used your effigies on slayer, you probably wouldn't get the charms for 99 summoning.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

Does anyone know the xp/hr of def xp using red chinchompas? Basically, if S U O M I left defence for last maybe it would've been faster to chin rather than melee. He said in his RS vid though that he gets 180k attack xp/hr so idk if long fuse chinning is more than 180k xp/hr. Of course when he got Defence effigies weren't nerfed so he wouldn't have known.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Slayer is far from being the best skill to effigy because:

- You get melee XP doing it

- You get charms doing it

- You get ranged XP doing it

- You get effigys doing it

- You get Prayer XP doing it

- You get Herblore XP doing it

It might be low numbers for you, but it isn't that low when you are going for 200m Slayer.

Sensei/X Pjimp X are the same player. He has had 2 max accs for like a year or two now I believe.

Never heard of that. Does he have a YouTube channel? Or some kind of evidence :o?

I doubt he has YT channel. He has always stayed away from the spotlight as far as I know. You could try adding him in game, tho I doubt he has private on, on either of the accs.

Does anyone know the xp/hr of def xp using red chinchompas? Basically, if S U O M I left defence for last maybe it would've been faster to chin rather than melee. He said in his RS vid though that he gets 180k attack xp/hr so idk if long fuse chinning is more than 180k xp/hr. Of course when he got Defence effigies weren't nerfed so he wouldn't have known.

As an approximation you could say it is 3/8 the speed of regular chinning because the time between attack turns is 4/3 times longer and 1/2 the range xp normally gotten would be defence xp instead

As an approximation you could say it is 3/8 the speed of regular chinning because the time between attack turns is 4/3 times longer and 1/2 the range xp normally gotten would be defence xp instead

So around 260k XP/hr. Better to do it then.