200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't even think Blocks will be able to get 200m cons. He will never get into the top 15. He is just another afking dicer..

Yeah Blocks doesn't have what it takes.

4e0Vn.png

Thanks for the update. :) Chilly is a female though.

Ok, fixed... This one I just purely missed. I usually try to be careful with gender specifics when someone's avatar is female but with the Black Ibis Mask on her, I didn't even notice :-)

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

With Blocks finishing up 200m pray this week, he will be going after Smith/Dg/Herb/Con next.

What're the chances he can get into the top 15?

I personally think his chances are good, he puts in the hours consistently and can knock out the buyables quickly to catch up to the top 15, but will the lack of nonbuyable exp make him unable to pass people in the top 15?

blocks has no money, and he only does afk skills. hes very inefficient and really has no chance

With Blocks finishing up 200m pray this week, he will be going after Smith/Dg/Herb/Con next.

I personally think his chances are good, he puts in the hours consistently and can knock out the buyables quickly to catch up to the top 15, but will the lack of nonbuyable exp make him unable to pass people in the top 15?

blocks has no money, and he only does afk skills. hes very inefficient and really has no chance

Blocks is a host in dragond dyce I believe...he can afford 200m prayer doing frosts and he's doing smithing at artisans next using adamant ingots... I'm sure he has lots of money

SUOMI is finally starting to lose some ground to Jake, at least in terms of total xp.

Only because he is mostly training attack, he doesn't get xp anymore in: hp, ranged, slayer etc.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Just thought I'd post this for some lols, contains some profanity, but well worth watching. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Would probably be better for him to make ceremonial swords rather than burial armor. Definitely not afk, but it's over 300k xp/hr and might even be cheaper. Depends on how well you make the swords. Too bad Jagex doesn't let us alch perfect swords gotten like 200 of them.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Blocks is a host in dragond dyce I believe...he can afford 200m prayer doing frosts and he's doing smithing at artisans next using adamant ingots... I'm sure he has lots of money

good for him, hes running out of afk skills then what, he dices for 3 years and quits. thats how it goes

After Smith, Craft & Herb Blocks will have ~2.1b overall enuf for top 15. After that i see him camping ape skeles for melee while hosting on his DD Account.

Edit: He also still has Dunge, which he could leech

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

After Smith, Craft & Herb Blocks will have ~2.1b overall enuf for top 15. After that i see him camping ape skeles for melee while hosting on his DD Account.

even if he can mannage that he would be kicked out of top 15. he would have to do slay w/o cb xp and he would be at ivy or rocktails hes not gonna get far not sure why we talk about him. and he still dosnt have 25b would have to dice for like a month+ it dosnt profit 25b in 2 days

The top 15 isn't stagnant, by the time he has 2.1b exp it will probably require ~2.3b and he will be out of afk/buyable skills. Then we see what he can actually do without fast skills handed to him via dice rank.

The top 15 isn't stagnant, by the time he has 2.1b exp it will probably require ~2.3b and he will be out of afk/buyable skills. Then we see what he can actually do without fast skills handed to him via dice rank.

Don't forget he has 100m DG exp he can buy.

i think tragic news is going to be the second person to 5b xp, look at his insane xp gains atm

tragic news has only gained 2mil more exp in the past month than I have, and I'm not even slightly trying for 200mil in anything, how exactly is 25m exp (with 14m of it in DG) in a month insane?

edit: totally didn't notice that was your username, only looked at your RSN.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

@Couple posters above

Top 15 already requires 2.3b xp (top 17 actually). So 2.1b + 100m dung xp still wouldn't cut it, and by then top 15 could be 2.4-2.5b+ .

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Don't forget he has 100m DG exp he can buy.

i think tragic news is going to be the second person to 5b xp, look at his insane xp gains atm

tragic news has only gained 2mil more exp in the past month than I have, and I'm not even slightly trying for 200mil in anything, how exactly is 25m exp (with 14m of it in DG) in a month insane?

edit: totally didn't notice that was your username, only looked at your RSN.

yeah my xp gains suck, just a joke