200M in all Skills

Makilio

If that 15.5M isn't a tracker glitch than Drumgun has the daily record for crafting as well.

15.5M Crafting in a day? That's a very, very low xp-rate for one day (if money is not an option).

If that 15.5M isn't a tracker glitch than Drumgun has the daily record for crafting as well.

15.5M Crafting in a day? That's a very, very low xp-rate for one day (if money is not an option).

Very, very low? Compared to what? He broke a record... And actually got up to 17.3M...that's 720k xp/h if he went 24 hours straight (imagine cutting onyxes for 24 hours straight). What method do you think would be faster than 720k crafting xp/h?

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

According to Grimy's spreadsheets the only thing faster than cutting onyx (774k xp/hr) is crafting black dragonhide bodies with sc needles ignoring the time taken to get those needles (788k xp/hr). Feather headdresses could be faster if you made 4+ per tick, I suppose, but that requires borderline illegal mousekeys or it destroys your fingers.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Very, very low? Compared to what? He broke a record... And actually got up to 17.3M...that's 720k xp/h if he went 24 hours straight (imagine cutting onyxes for 24 hours straight). What method do you think would be faster than 720k crafting xp/h?

he probably played 30 hrs and cutting d stones for the record

It's a glitch just like all of Suomi's daily records. Sometime the tracker doesn't update correctly and its 24 hour sliding window breaks and it collects two days worth of xp.

According to Grimy's spreadsheets the only thing faster than cutting onyx (774k xp/hr) is crafting black dragonhide bodies with sc needles ignoring the time taken to get those needles (788k xp/hr). Feather headdresses could be faster if you made 4+ per tick, I suppose, but that requires borderline illegal mousekeys or it destroys your fingers.

You are very limited when it comes to buying feathers as normal ones don't work, you need the coloured versions which are way more expensive and you're limited to something like

5k each-kind-of-coloured-feathers / 4 hours.

With today's Dungeoneering update resources in DG now stack. This means c2 Fishing is much easier/faster now.

C2 Dungeons also give trees which are pretty high xp per log.

I tested an hour of gathering both all logs and fish in C2 dungeons with these results:

76,189 Fishing xp

71,760 Woodcutting xp

Notes:

- I dced 1 time during this hour, I'm also suffering from really low FPS due to jagex's inability to fix their game.

- Im 97 Woodcutting and 91 Fishing (lvled up to 92 Fishing just before the hour ended)

- I did not practise this before

- I have a prom hatchet in my toolbelt (the best I can use)

- I am by no means a super efficient player that never wastes a tick :P

- I am aware that 1 hour is an extremely small amount of time to test xp rates for both these skills

There's a few reasons for it to be (possibly) better to do both woodcutting & fishing in c2 dungeons:

- More resource spots per room which means less time is spent on completing the dungeon

- More resource spots in the entire dungeon which means you have to leave & restart less often

Seems to me its pretty well worth it using this method, though it will be interesting to see more rates coming from other players. Posting this in hope to spark a little discussion :)

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

I did a small sample and got 115k fishing xp/hr at 86 Fishing. It was only 10 minutes or so, so it's way too small. If anyone could do some extensive tests on this, we'd get a more accurate rate. I might just do this instead of wasting like 10m on Barbarian fishing.

terravir.png

The update did not make c2 fishing any faster, since fish could be dropped losslessly before. It's only become easier and more accessible.

yeah still avg max of 119k an hr.

though wc is probably worth it now...fm probably not even at 1 tick/260xp

When I did crafting I think (if I remember rightly) I was making Dragon Arrows, got to 99 in no time at all.

All I did was attach the tips to the headless.

When I did crafting I think (if I remember rightly) I was making Dragon Arrows, got to 99 in no time at all.

Fletching?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

Correct me if I'm wrong and I realise it's just a 1 hour test but with the avg max of 119k/hr Fishing xp in C2 (which is at 99 fishing) this would be the wc xp/hr you'd need to get in normal wc for the Wcing + Fishing C2 method to be less efficient:

(76k/119k) x 60 = 38,3 (minutes of fishing worth)

Which leaves 60 - 38,3 = 21,7 (minutes of woodcutting) to get 71k xp

(71k/21,7) x 60 = 196,3k (wc xp/hr)

Quite a bit more than other methods possible currently I'd say. Any thoughts?

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

I really really dislike 1 hour tests. Especially for stuff that varies so greatly like dg.

You could collect hit/miss data on the trees/fishing spots. Find the average # of resources per floor. And of course the average time per floor.

Then you can find xp/hour. It's a lot more scientific and involves less error.

Fletching?

Oh yeah! Thank you, got them confused lol.

Ignore my prior posts then (btw, Crafting I did Black d-hide bodys with a mix of cutting Dragonstones).

I really really dislike 1 hour tests. Especially for stuff that varies so greatly like dg.

You could collect hit/miss data on the trees/fishing spots. Find the average # of resources per floor. And of course the average time per floor.

Then you can find xp/hour. It's a lot more scientific and involves less error.

I agree, however my tested hour was nowhere near a max xp hour based on luck because of the reasons I stated. I know it's still way too little data and I would collect more information if I could. I don't have time myself though so I was hoping for other people to test it out :P

EDIT: As for hit/miss data on the trees/fishing spots, I assume you mean the number of logs/fish you get on average from each spot out of the max per spot? I won't be able to collect any of that information myself because I don't have 99 in either of the skills or a primal hatchet bound :/

I think I'm just going to try and do another ~10 tests of 1 hour. The main thing I'm trying to find out is wether it's more efficient than just C2 fishing and regular Wc, not exact xp rates because they won't affect me personally :P

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

Green098 got kicked out of the top 15 by Paulrat3.

Sad no more girls in the top 15. Looks like Zarfot will finally lose his spot too. He's been inactive and in the top 15 for over a year lol.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Sad no more girls in the top 15. Looks like Zarfot will finally lose his spot too. He's been inactive and in the top 15 for over a year lol.

What about jdela? He is a girl

What about jdela? He is a girl

hes a guy

anyway green098 is an embarrassment to girls :P

StarViv.png