200M in all Skills

Makilio

Like I stated previously though. Jake is mining/smithing. Also I don't think Runespan will be everything players are hoping for. Looking at Jagex's recent updates I can see it being a total fail. Probably have to pay for the runecraft xp in some way LOL

ok? as long as its less than 40gp/xp im down...

Also since late 2010 Jagex's updates have been fantastic, I implore you to start with advanced courses, extremes/ovls, HH and go from there.

While I do have a dislike for the obvious marketing techniques and the updates that go along with them, I do agree upper level content wise there has been some pretty nice updates. Even going off Dragonsence's start time we have numerous good endgame content. Jagex has done fairly well at delivering that, now I have a dream in mind what Runespan will be, and I think a good majority of people do and as such I imagine there will be some disappointment when it isn't everything we wanted. Personally I'd love it if it was 75k an hour(possibly more playing efficiently), at mild attention level (think mining at lrc), and a small profit to go with it (200k range is fine). Will that happen? I'd go ahead and guess not, so I will be atleast remotely disappointed, but I'm getting at that this is a pretty hyped update and while I don't think it will fulfill dreams and wises, Jagex has done well in delivering end game skilling content.

Now if you really hate exp/hour upgrades and feel that it devalues, etc etc, then Jagex has done a terrible job.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Like I stated previously though. Jake is mining/smithing. Also I don't think Runespan will be everything players are hoping for. Looking at Jagex's recent updates I can see it being a total fail. Probably have to pay for the runecraft xp in some way LOL

ok? as long as its less than 40gp/xp im down...

Also since late 2010 Jagex's updates have been fantastic, I implore you to start with advanced courses, extremes/ovls, HH and go from there.

I meant real money, like buying spins, not gp lol. But yes even though I am already 99 rc I am ready for Runespan:)

Boredom.png

Aside from comp cape stats, Blocks has:

200m range (zero time value, is also 13m slayer)

200m magic (zero time value, is also 13m mining)

200m constitution (zero time value)

200m prayer (200 hours time value)

200m cooking (700 hours time value, being generous)

200m fletching (350 hours time value)

Enough melee xp to be 200m all melees after 200m slayer without having to camp for melee, instead he will have to camp waterfiends/rock lobsters for 200m summoning)

Jebrim's second account will get 5b before Blocks does.

L

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Aside from comp cape stats, Blocks has:

200m range (zero time value, is also 13m slayer)

200m magic (zero time value, is also 13m mining)

200m constitution (zero time value)

200m prayer (200 hours time value)

200m cooking (700 hours time value, being generous)

200m fletching (350 hours time value)

Enough melee xp to be 200m all melees after 200m slayer without having to camp for melee, instead he will have to camp waterfiends/rock lobsters for 200m summoning)

Jebrim's second account will get 5b before Blocks does.

Cooking is 250 hours.

Fletching is zero time value since you can easly do it while wc, for example.

So the only thing we should value is 200m cooking which is 250 hours.

I would hate to see runespan being faster than zmi tbh,I think it should still be good xp but then again the value of a high level rc should remain.

You will hate then. It's confirmed that it's higher XP/hr than ZMI by JaGeX.

I would hate to see runespan being faster than zmi tbh,I think it should still be good xp but then again the value of a high level rc should remain.

With the method of running back to the bank. no doubt.

Edit. using rest feature when needed

Edit2. without ardougne cape

Edit3. Without pouches

Ardougne cape only gives extra runes mate.

Update for the week of 17.04.2012 to 24.04.2012.

------------------------------------

1. S U O M I: 4.128B (+10m xp)

S U O M I had practically identical week as the last one - attack training with farming runs and some effigy/lamp xp. He passed the 30m base with some random hunter xp.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Attack (17.)

2. Jake: 3.439B (+23m xp)

Jake finished his woodcutting/firemaking training. He got both 200m wc (15.) and fm (16.) on Sunday which got him to the same amount of 200ms as S U O M I has. He then started doing mining/smithing.

Upcoming milestones: 3.5B

3. Elvis: 3.328B (+30m xp)

Elvis has reached 200m constitution (10.) while doing magic. He continues to do it but his total xp gains should slow down a bit because of it.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Summoning (16.), 50m Fishing (21.)

4. Elias: 3.312B (+55m xp)

Once again a big week for Elias doing tons of magic. He's some 2 weeks away from both 200m magic and constitution.He could also pass Elvis and grab the bronze rank if he can keep this pace.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Constitution (12.), 200m Magic

5. Jdelacroix 3.282B (+11m xp)

JD hasn't changed his routine either, doing hunter and some powerslaying. He got over 50m runecrafting mark (21.) with some random gains.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Woodcutting (22.)

6. Drumgun: 3.137B (+6.3m xp)

Drumgun continues in fishing/dungeoneering. At this rate, he should be done with fishing in about 2 weeks. He could also finally be getting his 120 dungeoneering and thus get to the official highscores.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (13.), 200m Fishing

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0)

--inactive--

8. Allar: 2.680 xp (+0)

--inactive--

9. AlmostLost: 2.643B (+9.5m xp)

AlmostLost continues in crafting and got to the 100m mark (13.). Not much else to say.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13.)

10. Kingduffy 2.563B (+5.9m xp)

Kingduffy added some construction to the agility/crafting mix he was doing last week. He might be going for 50m base seeing as construction is his lowest skill.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (12.)

11. Kngkyle: 2.417B (+21m xp)

Kngkyle continues in doing ranged getting even more ahead of Paperbag. Paulrat3 is getting closer to him though and might pass him in a few weeks.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Constitution (9.), 50m Summoning (17.), 50m Magic

12. Paulrat3 2.375B (+36m xp)

Paulrat3 continues in doing buyables. After finishing 200m fletching (7.) he started doing some prayer with a bit of herblore. He could get over 100m prayer next week.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Attack (8.), 100m Prayer (10.)

13. Pope712: 2.370B (+21m xp)

Pope has been doing a multitude of skill, most prominent being prayer and powerslaying. Even though he lost a rank to Paulrat3, he got ahead of both Zarfot and Paperbag so he got up to rank 13 in total.

Upcoming milestones: 30m base

14. Paperbag: 2.362B (+7m xp)

Paperbag's been doing hunter the whole week. Even though he got ahead of the inactive Zarfot, he lost a rank to both Paulrat3 and Pope712 and is down to rank 14.

Upcoming milestones: None

15. Zarfot: 2.353B (+0)

--inactive--

Outside top15:

16. Da Broman1 2.340B (+12m xp)

17. Green098: 2.337B (+7.4m xp)

18. Nico Robin 2.212B (+7.9m xp)

19. Dragonseance 2.193B (+12m xp)

20. Dapledo 2.178B (+0 xp)

Da Broman1 passed Green098 for rank 16 and is getting close to rank 15, being only ~13m from Zarfot. Dapledo is still inactive and with Number1 Boss only 10m behind him he could lose a rank soon.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

Cool topic. It's always intriguing to see how the top players are progressing. Won't be long before Suomi hits 200m in all skills really.

Oh, and props to the lads that continually update this topic :)