200M in all Skills

Makilio

seeing suomis minimal gains lately is saddening :( I know his experience could/should be much higher but with maxing range/hp and effigies getting nurfed, he can only raise attack xp. Can't wait until he starts on hunter and thieving! :)

yeah :P will be nice to see gains over 4m in one skill per day.

After you get 99 in a skill, you still get xp popups but the progress meter disappears. When you get 200m xp in a skill, do the xp popups disappear as well?

No.

(Click for larger image)

I included all Zarfot's other posts in one picture. Also I've decided to quit rs, probably not for good.

Boycott_Jagex_LTD.jpg

@KingKyle

Hey gud lookin' :)

Eb.png

"...it's hard to find something that *isn't* more interesting than playing runescape."

He's not wrong there.

OT: Gratz on 4.1b exp SUOMI, hopefully this game is still alive long enough for you to reach your goal.

In terms of interaction with other players and that highscores system, many games aren't nearly as competitive imo

In terms of interaction with other players and that highscores system, many games aren't nearly as competitive imo

I'd agree with the highscores perhaps, though I dare say the RS community as a whole is devolving exponentially. Sure, I could simply be a bitter former-player, reminiscing on the past. But the sheer amount of childish insults and general immaturity that is present is ridiculous, and cannot be ignored. I'm finding some of the other games I've played recently to be far more receptive. Competition doesn't have to be cut-throat.

Top 15 would be a good indicator of the latter, I feel. All players appear amicable, though that may indeed be due to the amount of time invested in those accounts, and the fact they have been playing, and involved in the community for so many years.

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"

Couldn't agree more, the community has gone downhil its just demovitivating for most part, in regards to players like suomi and other top players I don't know where they get the motivation to keep going while getting trolled everyday e.g ''I have life unlike u ahaha nice comp cape nerd ahaha''

> Was in GoP yesterday

> A guy multilogged

> His main goes to Team A, his noob account to Team B

> On his main, he mainly tries to keep his activity high

> On his noob account, he sabotaged Team B's game, by repelling the Team's orbs to Russia

> Someone said "stop multilogging"

> Multilogger said "stfu"

> Someone said "I'm going to leave, f this"

> Multilogger says "bye, thank you for participating"

> I laughed at the idiot

What that guy deserves? Perm IP Ban, a kick in the face, and no food for 1 month.

I hope these kind of players are rare in our community.

may 15th.. diablo 3 Real World Auction House... bye bye rs2

Fixed it for ya. And I agree. Can't wait for diablo 3 either.

Peace,

Vann