200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hmm haven't seen anyone mention this here, and it doesn't make the SoF update any better but you can *only* spend £200 a day which is ~750 spins I think? So I'm not sure anyone can overtake SUOMI, even if Jake did 750 spins/day :)

£200 is 1060 SoF spins - (14 of the 75 spin packages (@13.99) and a 10 spin package (@3.50)......you even have 64p left over!!!)

EDIT: I saw somewhere else that it may actually be $200 a day (750 spins)

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

If people are willing to waste hundreds of their own money for a 99 then i don't see the problem. I've got better st00f to spend it on. Its good to see people are realising its not a sustainable training method unless you are a dicer (which i think would rather sell their rsgp for mustangs) or have won the lottery.

oh uh i just calculated how much summoning xp suomi would get from black demons using rs wiki's charm drop rates...math nerds feel free to check my work cause i might have messed up

73.5m attack xp

0.4*1570=628 attack xp per demon

44% crim rate and 2% blue rate

628/0.44=1 crim per 1427 attack xp

628/0.02=1 blue per 31400 attack xp

73500000/1427=51506 crims

73500000/31400=2341 blues

52m summoning xp needed

using blues on geyser titans you'd get 1.8m summoning xp

using crims on steel titans you'd get 22.4m summoning xp

which adds up to 24.2m xp which leaves you 28m short

tl;dr he will get less than half the amount of charms he needs?? unless i messed up somewhere

but then i did the same calculations with waterfiends

504xp per waterfiend

76% crim and 3% blue rate

663 attack xp/crim and 16800xp/blue

73500000/663=110k crims

73500000/16800=4375 blues

3.4m from blues (geyser) and 47.9m from crims (steel)

which is 51.3m which is basically how much summoning xp suomi needs

and he will get almost exactly the amount of charms he needs at waterfiends if he goes there now until 200m attack...

get to waterfiends suomi the world is counting on you >:P

@SUOMI

I mainly wonder how someone can make perfect sense in his writing abilities, but does not even say a single word in all of his youtube videos... not even.. Hi'

to me that just seems very odd... heck even *fishy*... it's not like anyone is going to judge you because you may or may not speak perfect english.

Would you care to answer this?

Yes, I am aware of that a mic cost less then 10$

Yes, I am aware of that it is 2012.=)

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

If someone doesn't want to do voice-over videos then they shouldn't be chastised for that choice.

Also, I think that what you should judge people on is whether or not they buy spins, rather than whether or not they make a joke about IRL donations which you think may not have been a joke but lol ok whatever. I think anyone with a little sense can see that if Suomi has been able to afford to play RS with a large majority of his time for years in a row, he clearly has the IRL cash to do that, and so if he wanted to spend IRL cash on spins, he could, and would, do it. Also, we know Suomi is not a sucker for ultimate efficiency, he does the most efficient method that he will enjoy doing.

I hope loads of people DO give loads of money to SUOMI and that he buys his xp on the squeal, reaches 200m in all skills first and it proves just how unbalanced and unfair the whole thing is!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I hope loads of people DO give loads of money to SUOMI and that he buys his xp on the squeal, reaches 200m in all skills first and it proves just how unbalanced and unfair the whole thing is!

You don't need to be a Genius or even involve cash, to see how [bleep]ed up this is. The only thing a person should do is question himself of is:

wether or not he should just close his eyes and continue as usual or move on in life.

Edited by Ellac

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |

Max Cape - Owner

also this [qfc]15-16-700-63664536[/qfc]

edit: somebody moved it to the rants forum, which you need to be logged in to view

Edited by Ellac
A13d.png

also this [qfc]15-16-700-63664536[/qfc]

edit: somebody moved it to the rants forum, which you need to be logged in to view

Could you print screen his post and send it here? I am not able to see the Rants-forums section.

Edited by Ellac

The trouble is, this game is addicting. It will be VERY difficult to get enough people to stop playing to have an effect, and this problem occours with all large MMOs, people can't give up. The aim of all MMO makers is to make it as addictive as possible, and I can say that there are probably some Jagex employees who disagree with this business model. But hey, money makes the world go round. :rolleyes:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

How many fruitfall scrolls/hr hunting grenwall?

check description

My question was for Method 1 (most common way). I won't do the other methods because you simply can't go to 200m Hunter buying these pawya meats due to low supply, I heard. And the description didn't answer my question.

The trouble is, this game is addicting. It will be VERY difficult to get enough people to stop playing to have an effect, and this problem occours with all large MMOs, people can't give up. The aim of all MMO makers is to make it as addictive as possible, and I can say that there are probably some Jagex employees who disagree with this business model. But hey, money makes the world go round. :rolleyes:

1189360476.jpg

Cool movie, I wonder what it is about?

Max Cape - Owner

I wonder how one of Mod (Mod Mat K?) can say "The rules are for players".

If that was me, i would have trouble continue the bullshit because i wouldn't want to lie.

And it's clear and obvious the "Rules are for players" is bullshit. That's like saying "Your all babies, we are your parents".

[bleep] please, US PLAYERS, have CONTRIBUTED to make Runescape what it is.

How many fruitfall scrolls/hr hunting grenwall?

check description

My question was for Method 1 (most common way). I won't do the other methods because you simply can't go to 200m Hunter buying these pawya meats due to low supply, I heard. And the description didn't answer my question.

I think you can buy enough meat,I never had any trouble getting enough and I did it for around 1M xp...

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

I won't do the other methods because you simply can't go to 200m Hunter buying these pawya meats due to low supply, I heard.

become a famous youtuber and make a money making guide where you show how good money pawya meat is so your thousands of subscribers increase the supply a lot

voilà

I love Zarfot. In his position I'd be severely annoyed by updates though. I remember there being an interview with Syzygy, one of the maxed f2pers. He said the reason he never became a member is because every update affects his previous achievements. To bring the SoF discussion back on to the topic. I think it may have an affect on people who want to max out, buying remaining exp with spins. The idea of going for all 200ms via this method doesn't seem feasible though. The hours involved are still astronomical, so only those capable of the upper levels of grinding would be able to stay motivated for it enough.