200M in all Skills

Makilio

So, would you guys recomend me to buy this mouse? :)

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/devices/optical-gaming-mouse-g400

Or does anyone know a better mouse?

Razer Mamba.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.231103000

that being said the logitech is great and a cheaper option.

So, would you guys recomend me to buy this mouse? :)

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/devices/optical-gaming-mouse-g400

Or does anyone know a better mouse?

Been browsing for a gaming mice myself for the past few weeks and I've decided on one of these two:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104261

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-153-055&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Page=2#scrollFullInfo

Each person has different requirements. Mine are about an 80 (US) dollar limit, I prefer corded over wireless, and some programable buttons but don't want to go overboard (ie I don't need a snip button that helps in fps that drops your dps for precision)

Also a fan of newegg for the product reviews (even if I go to the manufacturer to buy the product I start out on Newegg to see what people say about them)

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

For whatever it's worth, I have a G500 and couldn't be happier. I find the Logitech Setpoint software to be very powerful and useful. It's kind of an ugly mouse though, but function over form any day. (PC > Mac hehe)

A good mouse makes a world of difference. I was using a $5 mouse and looking back, it sucked. Well worth the $40 for better ergonomics and extra buttons. Having Alt-Tab on the mouse is WIN (among other things).

Probably this is one of the best mouses?

http://www.logitech....ming-mouse-g400

That's the mouse I'm going to use to get 200m all skills.

GxCkK.png

I have the scroll wheel button assigned to my inventory, then the two on the side as prayers and magics.

God that's freaky.. I have the G400 and you took the pic of it on top of my post. :ohnoes:

Made me realize I have the same mouse

Yb8Se.jpg

Lol, inception indeed!001.jpg

But who needs a mouse when we have JagMotion? :thumbup:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

what would you even use the programable buttons for?

I personally set it to the hotkeys. It's good for bossing and PvM, but bringing my inventory up quickly is useful in every situation.

So new discussion...

Will being able to buy squeals have a drastic short/long term effect on the top 15 based on who buys them and who doesn't?

Only 16k irl for 200m rc.

with any reasonable TVC it's worth it to go wash dishes and then buy spins for 200m rc, it's faster than zmi.

ALLLLSOOO I assume everyone doesn't live under a rock, and knows you can now buy SOF spins.

Washing dishes you'd be lucky to get more than minimum wage.

Assuming that, you would need to work 2,207 hours or 55.2 weeks (working 40 hrs a week) to make $16,000.

If you worked 40 hours a week for just over a year, you'd fall way behind in exp in other skills.

Edit:

On another note... Do you think some top players may start hinting towards donations via companies like paypal in order to buy squeal spins for exp? I realize they say they don't ask for gp donations, but obviously when they post a video of getting donated to and so on it's being hinted they want them.

This a joke, people already spend over 1k on phats and stuff now they're just going to do it for free 99s. Gg 200m in all skills. This is biggest slap to the face ever. On the other sof thread some guy posted his 75 spins, and he said 250k xp and 100k in items. With this method rc xp is now as valuable as cooking xp.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

So new discussion...

Will being able to buy squeals have a drastic short/long term effect on the top 15 based on who buys them and who doesn't?

Only 16k irl for 200m rc.

with any reasonable TVC it's worth it to go wash dishes and then buy spins for 200m rc, it's faster than zmi.

ALLLLSOOO I assume everyone doesn't live under a rock, and knows you can now buy SOF spins.

Washing dishes you'd be lucky to get more than minimum wage.

Assuming that, you would need to work 2,207 hours or 55.2 weeks (working 40 hrs a week) to make $16,000.

If you worked 40 hours a week for just over a year, you'd fall way behind in exp in other skills.

Edit:

On another note... Do you think some top players may start hinting towards donations via companies like paypal in order to buy squeal spins for exp? I realize they say they don't ask for gp donations, but obviously when they post a video of getting donated to and so on it's being hinted they want them.

It was a hyperbole to prove a point; I could skill normally and use my disposable income to get 200m rc at 800k an hr, 16k really isnt that much irl.

Ok so bts april

C2 fishing afkable 130k fishing an hr

Rc exp atleast 70k an hr

dungeoneering 500k an hr. 10/10 BTS, too bad all skills are 800k an hr now.

Might they reduce XP rates on current C2 skills, though?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ok so bts april

C2 fishing afkable 130k fishing an hr

Rc exp atleast 70k an hr

dungeoneering 500k an hr. 10/10 BTS, too bad all skills are 800k an hr now.

Might they reduce XP rates on current C2 skills, though?

could be but i kinda doubt it also woodchop may be good (with primal hatchet in tool belt)

Just woke up and read about the wheel update >.>. Not even sure I'm awake enough to be upset, will have to see.

Possibly good news for this thread though? Someone with a fairly large disposable income, or just a trust fund could beat suomi to 200mil all now or give him a run for it.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

With the latest turn of events in mind, how possible (if at all) is it to determine the outcome of the spins with any degree of certainty?

Does it work on the same function as the drop tables for certain monsters, or another -potentially manipulatable- mechanic entirely, such as timing, or even a PRNG?

If it does turn out to be manipulatable, or indeed simply faster exp averaged over time, then I think Poppe may be right.

(is anyone able to point me in the direction of any threads focussing on an in-depth study/look at the functions of the Squeal Wheel?)

EDIT:

Just watched a video of 75 spins being spamclicked. Looks to be fairly lucrative experience gains, though I'm still curious to see a much larger data sample.

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"

nyCG

Think that sums up everything

Fake obv.

But seriously I don't think anyone of the top contenders is going to spend hundreds of real money on those tickets right?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Can you still get divines and large exp lamps with this?

Logdotzip's info(@85rc), it's 6,370 rc exp/$, or 11,763 overall exp/$

EraserGaming's info (@92rc), it's 8,930 rc exp/$

Omustardo's info (@99rc), it's 9,462 rc exp or $16,774 overall exp/$

(The above figures were bought with USD, or were worked out with that figure in mind)

I just looked at the way lamps work. Level 85 = 57% reward of 99, Level 92 = 77% reward of 99.

This mean's Eraser gaming and Logdotzip got 11,612 and 11,139 rc exp/$ respectively.

Time to find out the cheapest currency to buy it with...

1) 15.99 Swiss francs = 17.68$

2) 100 Danish Krone = 17.85$

3) 120 Swedish Krona = 18.16$

4) Mexico = 240Pesos = 18.78$

5) 110 Norwegian Krone = 19.36$

6) 20usd = 20$

7) AUD 20$ = 20.73$

8) Rest of Europe 16E = 21.31$

9) UK £14 = 22.44$

10) If you're from Cuba/Zimbabwe you can't do it at all...

Economic Sanctions

Unfortunately, due to statutory regulations, we regret that we are unable to take payment from you at this time.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope that you will continue to enjoy the many hours of gameplay available to free players.

So using Omar's figures, but with Swiss franks, that's just shy of 17.5k USD (equivalent) to get from exactly 99 to 200m in a stat. This is at ~800k exp/hour which would still take 233 hours of opening squeal of fortune rewards. Before you even take into account the bonus spins you win, that's 74,000 spins. What do you reckon the chance of getting dragon claws, or divines, or bandos are? Fancy your chances at being above 1in 74k spins?