200M in all Skills

Makilio

The information is easy enough to find elsewhere for anybody who was using it for malicious intent, and I genuinely believe that Joepo was asking out of curiosity.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

The information is easy enough to find elsewhere for anybody who was using it for malicious intent, and I genuinely believe that Joepo was asking out of curiosity.

Well that may be true, I can understand the concern especially so shortly after lists of max players email, ips, passwords from zybez forums was mass leaked. Alot of people would want to know their original logins to see if any just happen to share the same password with zybez forums as their as accounts.

I'm not accusing Joepo, I just see where some people are coming from that's all.

I was, infact, asking out of curiousity. It's because I was looking into old highscore screenshots and was wondering who of the top players of this moment have been around at the top for a really long time and who are the actually newer players.

While I may not post a lot, I have been following this thread for a pretty long time now and my interest for top players has been there for many years. It would be a bit strange attempting to 'fish for information' to hack top players but at the same time show the stats and name of my main account..

Edited by Ellac
Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

Right, no more accusing people of hacking or attempting to hack or anything else like that, or people will start to have action taken against their forum accounts.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Does anyone know someone getting 200mil fishing by low alching at barb? I'd like to stalk their xp to see how many trout salmon and sturgeon they get.

Klonki isn't low alching but I or you can nicely ask him how many fish bait he have now and then keep asking so it gives the same effect of low alching.

I'm pretty sure Klonki is C2 fishing, considering I see him all the time in w119 leaving and entering dungeons.

moo5.png

Does anyone know someone getting 200mil fishing by low alching at barb? I'd like to stalk their xp to see how many trout salmon and sturgeon they get.

Klonki isn't low alching but I or you can nicely ask him how many fish bait he have now and then keep asking so it gives the same effect of low alching.

I'm pretty sure Klonki is C2 fishing, considering I see him all the time in w119 leaving and entering dungeons.

moo5.png

From my personal stalking records, I can tell you Klonki has been doing both C2 fishing and barb fishing. There's absolutely no pattern in the amount of time he spends doing either of the 2. For example, during the past 2 days he has been fishing at barb only. He may be switching whenever he gets bored of the other fishing method :P

Also Gemeos, I can't view your image so something may have gone wrong.

Joep.pngJoep_Jr.png

moo5.png

From my personal stalking records, I can tell you Klonki has been doing both C2 fishing and barb fishing. There's absolutely no pattern in the amount of time he spends doing either of the 2. For example, during the past 2 days he has been fishing at barb only. He may be switching whenever he gets bored of the other fishing method :P

Try now http://puu.sh/moo5.png

Update for the week of 19.03.2012 to 26.03.2012.

------------------------------------

1. S U O M I: 4.074B (+15m xp)

Relatively slow week for our #1. Still doing attack/constitution with some effigy rc xp to boot. He should reach 200m Constitution in 2 weeks.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Constitution (16.), 30m base

2. Jake: 3.376B (+10m xp)

Jake still hasn't abandoned his trusty Adze and got 8m closer to 200m woodcutting, which he should reach in 3 weeks at this rate, leaving him ~22m from 200m firemaking.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (15.)

3. Jdelacroix 3.239B (+11m xp)

After the summoning-filled weekend, Jdela has gone back to her powerslaying/hunter routine, getting to 100m defence mark (15.).

Upcoming milestones: 50m Runecrafting (21.)

4. Elvis: 3.225B (+8.8m xp)

Elvis started the week doing some smithing and then has gone fishing. Getting closer to the 50m xp mark. As he's getting ever further away from rank 3, Elias is getting dangerously closer to him from the other side.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Summoning (15.), 100m Magic, 50m Fishing (21.)

5. Elias: 3.185B (+13m xp)

Elias has done 12m of construction xp on monday to wednesday, getting to 200m (11.) and then seems to have taken a break, doing only farm runs with a bit of hunter xp.

Upcoming milestones: None atm

6. Drumgun: 3.038B (+26m xp)

A busy week for drumgun, doing a ton of crafting, getting nearly the same amount of xp as he got last week with bxpw. He reached 100m crafting (14.). If he manages to keep this crazy pace, he could get to 200m in a month.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (12.), 200m Fishing

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0)

Still just getting LP and losing ranks.

8. Allar: 2.680 xp (+0)

As above, sans the LP.

9. AlmostLost: 2.614B (+11m xp)

AlmostLost is still killing stuff with magic along the daily farm runs. He should reach 100m magic this week.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (12.), 100m Summoning

10. Kingduffy 2.530B (+16m xp)

Kingduffy has been doing the usual range of skills, with the most prominent being firemaking and smithing. If he continues in smithing the way he did the last two days, he could reach 100m mark in a week.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Smithing (11.), 100m Magic

11. Zarfot: 2.353B (+0)

Inactive.

12. Paperbag: 2.334B (+15m xp)

Paperbag has finally stopped bothering the Sophanem's most prominent mummy as he reached 200m thieving (8.). He should also reach 200m farming in 3 weeks' time.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Farming (9.)

13. Green098: 2.311B (+3.5m xp)

A slow week for Green, doing some powerslaying. She's losing more and more on Paperbag and with Pope and Kngkyle getting closer from behind, she might even get out of the Hall of Heroes or even top15.

Upcoming milestones: None

14. Pope712: 2.298B (+19m xp)

Pope's been really busy, getting the second highest overall xp gain from the top15 and passing Kngkyle on rank 14 total and rank 10 on the official highscores. He's only a few hundred thousand xp from 200m constitution now and as he got nearly 10m prayer xp, he's only 1 skill (mining) short of 30m base.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Constitution (4.), 50m Farming (18.), 30m base

15. Kngkyle: 2.295B (+5.8m xp)

Kngkyle has been doing mostly woodcutting with a bit of xp in some other skills. He should get 200m woodcutting in a week if he keeps his pace. As already mentioned, he lost rank 14 to Pope712 and is might even get out of top15 (but at the current rate, he'd get ahead of Green098 before Da Broman1 passes him.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (6.), 50m Summoning (16.)

Outside top15:

16. Da Broman1 2.282B (+8m xp)

17. Paulrat3 2.237B (+20m xp)

18. Dapledo 2.177B (+1.4m xp)

19. Chilly 2.154B (+13m xp)

20. Dragonseance 2.147B (+8.8m xp)

As mentioned above, Pope's gotten quite a lot of xp, so Da Broman1 is now a few mils further from top15 and would have to catch Kngkyle now. On the other Paulrat3 has sped things up with a quite big xp gain (mostly fletching) and could pass Da Broman1 and reach top15 first. Chilly has been widening his lead on Dragonseance and seems to be out of iminent danger of getting passed.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

moo5.png

Try now http://puu.sh/moo5.png

http://puu.sh/mt8o

Going off that, a few big clans have found a way to encrypt a java-driveby into links that take you to image providing sites. So to be safe overall, I would suggest not clicking any picture links in general. Just have people start [/img]'ing them.

Thanks for the update, does anyone know if Paulrat3's name is Paul rate or Paul rat 3, it's kind of bugging me mellow.gif

Oh yeah grats on 200m thieving Paperbag icon_thumbsu.gif

Ermm... His name is still Paulrat3?

how long has green been slaying? seems like its taken her a year to get 50m slay xp

I don't think she's racing for any goal in particular. More like she's slaying to pass time while waiting for new content with the advantage of getting xp... She was at ~19m last May, the gains have been pretty much linear since then (~3.2m per month in average, some months were faster, some months were slower but at least 2m gain every month).

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

I believe that Jagex said none definitely for 2012. I'd guess at 200m all skills being reached by SUOMI sometime around now in 2013, so maybe, but I doubt it. It'd be kind of disappointing to me to go to 5.2B, instead of a nice rounded off 5B. And, with the skills we have that are rather simplistic, they might focus more on improving the current skills rather than releasing another one. However, they could surprise us with Mountaineering or something similar again.

If they release another skill, I'd think it'd be at a strategic point to get more subscribers, rather than in the past where they seemed to be released when finished (or unfinished), for example, April - January - November - May - July - January. Not much of a pattern of the previous skills. Maybe during May-June to bring more summer subscriptions in.

So, possibly, but I doubt it.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png