200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tbh, I don't get all the hate on farming herbs. On lunars with trollheim teleport, runs take under 3 minutes (not including prep time). Even if you don't use remote farm or auras, torstol farming is currently 300k/run and 8.8k experience. The experience is pretty good and you need to value your time reasonably high for it not to be worth it.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Ok, so i was wondering. Would it be possible for someone to catch suomi and beat him to all 200m?

About this player:

Assume he is on the ubermann sleep schedule and thus plays about 20hrs a day.

For sake of simplicity assume he doesnt get bored/lose interest

Assume money is no object at all. He can spawn money for sake of the question. For instance he could feasibly do demon thrones for construction.

Go ahead and say he is already maxed stats. But only has the very minimum exp for 99.

Would it be possible for them to catch suomi? Or is the lead insurmountable? Obviously with infinite cash the buyables would be relatively quick. But the slower skills that suomi already have would be he buggest hurdle.

Personally id guess that he would be uncatchable in this scenario. Just something fun that popped into my head and fiured id post it.

I dont think anyone has ever sleeped on the uberman schedule for a year.

There is always a moment where you get too tired and sleep for a day or more, after that it is hard work getting back in the chedule.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Waterfiends were 80k melee xp/hr for me with void/cmaul/ovl/turm, soul wars cape and 85 melee stats. With tokhaar cape or max cape, max stats etc. they should easily be more efficient than skeletons + barraging.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

That is an interesting question about whether SUOMI's lead is too much.

one way to look at it, is to check hrs needed for 200m all based on the theoretical players. Then assume SUOMI is roughly 15hrs a day most, compared to 20hrs a day.. I don't have the data on hrs left to 5b xp though.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

This thread has just become something stupid. I know a third of the top 5, and they are normal people to me, good friends too. We never talk about them getting to 5bil xp or getting ranks or whatever. Meanwhile I lurk this thread and everyone is treating them like gods, or criticizing their xp gains or lack of xp gain, or debating efficiency to the smallest detail. Seriously people, grow up. These are normal people with actual lives. Let them do what they do and stop fawning or hating over them.

Sorry but we don't "worship" top players or hate on them, only the trolls do that. All this thread simply is is tracking high level players, it's interesting for some people as you can see by the many pages this thread has. If you don't care for it, why did you even post here?

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

It's also been a nice place to discuss efficiency regarding methods for obtaining 200m, and discussions that are semi-related to the main topic of 200m All skills. I've found the thread quite entertaining and enlightening.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I like the thought of rather than it being about best methods to train 1 skill, it's about methods that benefit your overall goal more too. Like the whole crawlers vs black demons vs waterfiends vs monkeys etc.

This thread has just become something stupid. I know a third of the top 5, and they are normal people to me, good friends too. We never talk about them getting to 5bil xp or getting ranks or whatever. Meanwhile I lurk this thread and everyone is treating them like gods, or criticizing their xp gains or lack of xp gain, or debating efficiency to the smallest detail. Seriously people, grow up. These are normal people with actual lives. Let them do what they do and stop fawning or hating over them.

(1/3)x5=1.6?

Badstroller.png

Cmaul would be his best bet. Goliaths would require a large number of quests

wiki says at least 20 quests, and you need specific ones for the goliath gloves themselves. Plus it would take a while. He could do it, but cmaul isn't much slower than goliaths when maxed turmoil + ovls.

Can you train att on crush with chaotic maul?

Cmaul would be his best bet. Goliaths would require a large number of quests

wiki says at least 20 quests, and you need specific ones for the goliath gloves themselves. Plus it would take a while. He could do it, but cmaul isn't much slower than goliaths when maxed turmoil + ovls.

Can you train att on crush with chaotic maul?

Yes, you can train all 3 skills on crush with the chaotic maul.

Legendknewl.png

I'd like to know how I can learn to be a master of time and play 30 hrs a day <3

Measure a day as the time when you get up and the time you go to bed rather than 24 hours, then stay up for 30 hours :P

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Can anyone tell me if greenfingers is worth it to buy?

Also would torstols be to risky for me to do at 95 farm? Im thinking I should just do snaps since they are i think second best to torstols

Bojack.png

Can anyone tell me if greenfingers is worth it to buy?

Also would torstols be to risky for me to do at 95 farm? Im thinking I should just do snaps since they are i think second best to torstols

Pretty sure farm level doesnt effect herbs picked.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I'd like to know how I can learn to be a master of time and play 30 hrs a day <3

Measure a day as the time when you get up and the time you go to bed rather than 24 hours, then stay up for 30 hours :P

No I'm pretty sure he meant 30 hours within one day. Within 24 hours.

EDIT:

lol pro guide

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIKOjJ2yIY&feature=g-u-u&context=G2e50940FUAAAAAAAGAA[/hide]

popefarming.png

Even top players can farm herbs

Yep, Pope homeworld is 36 it is quite common to spot him if you play at this world

he often visit lunar island and sometimes trollheim farming patch

i gratzed him few times even when he was in top 10 but i didnt get any response

Go go Suomi and... Pope! :P

I'm a damn foreigner! forgive me mistakes :P

Suomi already got atleast 250QP because of Slayer. So probably already have all the quest to DT.

I would be able to calculate if that uberman guy would be able to catch Suomi if we already got the new effigy formula. So, we are going to need to wait, I guess.

Dragonstones are apparently 660k/hour.

That's 4800 of them cut.

Over the space of 10 hours, using the average bxp multiplier, that's just over 12mil exp in crafting.

If they were bought and sold at their current mid price (which I know they most likely weren't) that would be 240m over the space of the first 10 hours.

20gp/exp on bxp weekend.

^Gnome shorts, fun fun.

How inefficient. He should be using the Tokkul-zo ring to bank quickly.

Ouch, just ran like 3k golds and greens using duel ring. Need to get used to that new bank teleport.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101