200M in all Skills

Makilio

pa7DM.png very satanic bxpw

First of all, wow. I'm quite surprised that I've finally registered, just to participate in this thread.

Secondly, Lyra Silvertongue is a BRILLIANT screen-name for RS, love it.

On-topic however, I've been following this thread since about page 80 or so, and have seen people come and go within that time. What astounds me is the blistering lead SUOMI has ahead of anyone else in the game. Well done, mate. You're getting closer every day, and the sheer amount of time invested in this will forever cause confusion and envy in the community.

As for the other players, I'm truly impressed with Dragonseance's work, and am still a little stumped whenever I hear news of Green098 ;)

Gemeos2, are you able to provide us with the last possible time-left calculation prior to the effigy nerf? I'd be incredibly interested in seeing that.

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"

Let's have some more nostalgia. :lol:

I was such a nub.

TUbgH.jpg

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

pa7DM.png very satanic bxpw

First of all, wow. I'm quite surprised that I've finally registered, just to participate in this thread.

Secondly, Lyra Silvertongue is a BRILLIANT screen-name for RS, love it.

On-topic however, I've been following this thread since about page 80 or so, and have seen people come and go within that time. What astounds me is the blistering lead SUOMI has ahead of anyone else in the game. Well done, mate. You're getting closer every day, and the sheer amount of time invested in this will forever cause confusion and envy in the community.

As for the other players, I'm truly impressed with Dragonseance's work, and am still a little stumped whenever I hear news of Green098 ;)

Gemeos2, are you able to provide us with the last possible time-left calculation prior to the effigy nerf? I'd be incredibly interested in seeing that.

I actually could easly calculate time left for Suomi and Jake because they won't gain anymore effigys. I'll work on that after BXW.

I actually could easly calculate time left for Suomi and Jake because they won't gain anymore effigys. I'll work on that after BXW.

Thanks for that mate, really appreciate it!

As for the nostalgia, I recall selling herb supplies to Madgamer a number of years ago to facilitate his reaching max total. Rank 8 at the time, I believe.

I'm still a noob, and will forever be such :D

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"

congratulations dragonseance on rank 14 overall.....time to put him in all your updates

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

^

1 S U O M I

2 Jake

3 Jdelacroix

4 Elvis

5 Elias

6 Drumgun

7 Telmomarques

8 Allar

9 AlmostLost

10 Kingduffy

11 Zarfot

12 Paperbag

13 Green098

14 KngKyle

15 Pope712

16 Da Broman1

17 Paulrat3

18 Dapledo

19 Chilly

20 Dragonseance

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

SUOMI, can you explain why you don't train your attack at waterfiends (with steel titan for quicker charms). Fiends are only slightly worse than rock lobs for summ xp/h, and you get decent attack xp, whereas rock lobs would give nothing but charms. Also, fiends are more than break even whereas rock lobs are very expensive. Don't you have any money problems anymore?

Compare both secenarios:

1) Max attack at skeles (slight loss because of prayer pots and degrades). Max summ at rock lobs (big loss cause of rune costs)

2) Max summoning at waterfiends (break even/profit) while getting attack xp on the side. Finish off the rest of the xp at skeles (if anything left).

Surely scenario 2 seems much more attractive to me, both time-wise as cost-wise.

EDIT: did some rough calculations

Assumptions:

• 200k xp/h at skeles
  • 100k summ xp/h at rock lobs
  • 80k summ xp/h + 100k att xp/h at fiends
  • 1.5m loss per hour at rock lobs (560 barrages at 2.5k per is 1.4m)
  • break even at fiends
  • costs at skeles negligible

Scenario 1:

Max att att skeles: 93m xp at 200k xp per hour: 465h (cost: roughly zero)

Max summ at rock lobs: 60m xp at 100k xp per hour: 600h (cost: 900m)

Total hours and costs: 1065h, 900m

Scenario 2:

Max summ at waterfiends: 60m xp at 80k xp/h: 750h (cost: zero). "side xp": 75m att

Max remaining (93m-75m = 18m) at skeles: 90h (cost: roughly zero)

Total hours and costs: 640h, 0m

I know my assumptions might be a bit off, but the general conclusion seems obvious to me.

EDIT2: I tried some numbers that would favour rock lobs:

110k summ xp per hour at rock lobs

80k att xp at waterfiends (as well as 80k summ xp, which i am pretty sure of, based on my own experiences)

Scenario 1:

1010h, 818m

Scenario 2:

915h, 0m

Also, waterfiends will give you the occasional effigy. Even if it's only 1 effigy in 20 hours, that's still 37 effigies, which is better than nothing.

If there is still a question about Suomi's schedule, I remember reading on this thread a while back that he doesn't go by 24 hour days, it's more like 40-45 hours per day. And then he just sleeps for slightly longer so he can stay awake longer. Suomi, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Scenario 1:

1010h, 818m

Scenario 2:

915h, 0m

And that right there is the price of efficiency. :P.

What, it's somehow more efficient to spend more money AND more time? If these numbers are accurate (and I can find no reason to fault them), SUOMI should indeed get the rest of his charms at waterfiends and then finish whatever attack is left on skeletons. It's more efficient, and it has to be far more satisfying than spending weeks barraging rock lobs when he's already 200M mage and hp.

Grate_Scot.png