200M in all Skills

Makilio

How do you get 99 Slayer with 3 combat?... Penguins?

Penguins/Jack of Trades (7-9,8k Slayer exp/day)/Lamps/Troll Invasion, but mainly Soul Wars yes.

Don't forget Eternal Dad, he's been around for awhile. Level 4.

Yeah, he's going for 200m Firemaking now.

Is there any faster way to train Summoning with Gold Charms as 850K/h?

The same strategy using 10k blue charms for Geyser titans is ~7,832,000/hr.

Using 10k crimsons with steel titan is 4,352,000 exp/hr.

not that suomi would use loyalty points on it, but once he or anyone else gets 16 200m skills, do you think if someone tried using jot it would no longer be possible? im doubting it but if someone with a 200m stat on this thread tries it out and uses their 200m stat as one of the 10 then i guess it would be possible

lunistrellla.png

When you have a 200mil stat you can gain no more experience in at all. I have 200mil cooking and I'm fairly positive since it shows no experience being gained at all, if I tried to cook something for it then it wouldn't register at all. So basically once someone gets so many 200mil skills then jot will not work it seems. I can test it tomorrow (though sadly testing it, if it doesn't work, will be wasting a day of jot since when you remove it to get the lamp you cannot reequip for 24 hours)

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

When you have a 200mil stat you can gain no more experience in at all. I have 200mil cooking and I'm fairly positive since it shows no experience being gained at all, if I tried to cook something for it then it wouldn't register at all. So basically once someone gets so many 200mil skills then jot will not work it seems. I can test it tomorrow (though sadly testing it, if it doesn't work, will be wasting a day of jot since when you remove it to get the lamp you cannot reequip for 24 hours)

Just cook something then check the time remaining. If it doesn't register then do it normally.

Just cook something then check the time remaining. If it doesn't register then do it normally.

It works, when you Cook something if you are 200m Cooking, it will add the exp at the xp-counter aswell.

It works, when you Cook something if you are 200m Cooking, it will add the exp at the xp-counter aswell.

Guess that is what I get for assuming. Just tested it (rip fm counter) and it does show experience gained now. With the old counter it didn't and that is what I was going off of (was actually how I noticed when I got 200mil because I apparantly miscounted and cooked like 4 more inventories of summer pies then I needed to XD). Anyway ignore what I said seems it wouldn't be an issue for suomi then

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

[hide]

Wat.png

I ivy when i absolutely cannot pay attention, for example in class. Today is a Monday and a prime example of the benefits of ivy (on a phone), I had class from 1:35 pm to 9:00 pm, got a 6hr log in that time I cut so much ivy, better than the past 2 months when i didn't even log in on Mondays.

Pretty sure rs isn't playable on a phone? Or is there something I'm missing

If you phone supports Java it is playable, also there are ways around it if it doesn't support java.

Countless phones dating back almost a decade "support" and even run on java, that doesn't mean they support runescape.

[/hide]

I use a VNC on my phone, runs RS at about 25FPS. Easily playable.

Yup, saw your video, I do the same from time to time on my android tablet. I was commenting on essiw's comment mostly, because every phone that supports java definitely can't support Runescape or a vnc client. My ancient RAZR v3i supported java as does my old BlackBerry, could never dream of anything as complex as Runescape on them.

Lol of course I didn't mean ancient phones... I was talking about new smartphones with a touchscreen and some processor capacity... Should be pretty obvious. And he wasn't answering you but he was answering the original asker, which I tried to answer too.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Is there also any faster way as that?

nice 10 hr days suomi. 4m attack xp yesterday= 20 hours 30 minutes very nice 10 hour days

suomim.png

You're talking about someone playing a lot in a 200m all skills thread. He obviously sometimes lies about his playtime because he's self concious about it, and these sort of posts isn't going to make him feel better.

Miseryism | Completionist

Dragonseance has gained 6 ranks in the last month.

He is now rank 16. So he needs to gain 15 more to get rank one.

Based on these figures, In 2.5 months Dragonseance will be rank 1 and the most likely candidate to get 200m all skills first.

S_U__O__M_I on the other hand has become stagnant, and has not gained a rank in over 4 months!!!!

inb4 it's taken seriously.

nice 10 hr days suomi. 4m attack xp yesterday= 20 hours 30 minutes very nice 10 hour days

suomim.png

You're talking about someone playing a lot in a 200m all skills thread. He obviously sometimes lies about his playtime because he's self concious about it, and these sort of posts isn't going to make him feel better about it.

Anonymity gives people a degree of comfort that allows them to be so much more rude than they would ever be in real life. I agree with Jadinko here, why go out of your way to put down another person, is that fun for you or are you just jealous?

Nonetheless, back to the main topic, even if he did one day of 20 hours, that doesn't mean that he is doing that every day.

Dragonseance has gained 6 ranks in the last month.

He is now rank 16. So he needs to gain 15 more to get rank one.

Based on these figures, In 2.5 months Dragonseance will be rank 1 and the most likely candidate to get 200m all skills first.

S_U__O__M_I on the other hand has become stagnant, and has not gained a rank in over 4 months!!!!

inb4 it's taken seriously.

rank 9 sure, rank 1 no, was never going for it.

we'll see what drumgun and dapledo do, tbh i wont be getting too fast exp camping black demons 9.2 hrs a day for 3 months.

PS i knew you were kidding i just dont want to perpetuate the inaccuracy of claims regarding my goals

Lolol I have never lied about how many hours I play a day or anything else. I have never said I play exactly 10 hours a day, I have always said it varies a lot and always used the words "about 10 hours a day" or something else like that. I don't count the hours I play, I play as long as I feel like and still keep myself healthy. Also I get over 200K Attack XP/h and sometimes the Hiscores don't update when I log out so it shows 2 days XP gains as 1 day.

That's how I got my 18M+ Contruction XP in a day, 14,5M+ Crafting XP in a day, 18M+ Herblore XP in a day and 25,5M+ Prayer XP in a day and 2,3M+ Mining XP in a day records too. Never played even close to that much in a day. So yeah trackers are very misleading and don't really mean anything anymore because of Effigies (luckily Jagex nerfed them), Soul Wars etc.

Funny how people assume things and think they know everything but I don't mind, mostly just makes me laugh when I see people rage about how many hours I play a day or something else like that. I have never lied about anything and would think that people have more important things to worry about. Obviously I like to joke a lot so not everything I say is 100% true but it's pretty easy to tell if I am joking or not. This should be obvious but thought I would say it before someone makes more false accusations.

Sorry about a bit negative post but this thread isn't meant for discussing how many hours someone plays a day or spends their time. I can play RuneScape 30 hours a day if I want, it's my decision. I have no need to lie about it since I can play as many hours as I want, I don't have to explain it to anyone and I know I am enjoying my time. You can assume I play 30 hours a day if you want, doesn't make a difference to me but I have never lied about it. I would like to know where I have said I play exactly 10 hours a day every single day.

About the name change, I can change my name to whatever I want as long as it doesn't break any rules. It didn't really break any rules but I understand why Jagex changed it. Anyway I didn't change my name because of the organization and never told anyone to donate anything to the organization. I changed my name because I thought the video was very touching. Everything in this world is about money so it was no surprise to me that the video was a bit misleading about the donations. I just thought that if people watch that video they would have more important things to worry about than how many hours a day someone is playing RuneScape or how many free pixels someone is getting but I guess not.

Sorry about a bit too long message and thanks again for all the nice messages and gratzes :)

Glad to see you posting here more Dragonseance :)

EDIT:

Just checked some of my videos. In my message to haters video I said I play about 10 hours a day at 8:30, that was long time ago and obviously if I say I play about 10 hours a day it doesn't mean I am going to play exactly 10 hours a day every single day for the rest of my life. That should be obvious though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIso__CUphQ

In my KONY 2012 video I said I don't play 20 hours a day, more like 10 a day. That was just a random guess though, if you know any English you should know that more like doesn't mean exactly the same as 10 hours a day. I meant that the hours I play a day is closer to 10 hours a day than 20 hours a day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlCHRehNoNc&feature=relmfu

I would really like to know where I have lied and said I play exactly 10 hours a day.

Btw no XP was wasted while writing this.

inb4 someone rages about me saying no XP was wasted, lololol love you all <333

EDIT2: Always been wondering this one thing, why does it matter to people how many hours I play a day? How does it affect their life?

I can understand if someone is worried that I play so much that it starts affecting my health a lot but it's not. I excercise a lot and never had any pain in my hand, eyes or anywhere else while playing RS. Or I might have had long time ago at some point, can't remember now. Just had to mention this so someone doesn't think I am lying.

I am in good shape (mentally and physically) so no need to worry about me :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Is there also any faster way as that?

Geyser titans and steel titan would be by far the fastest exp in the game using this method.

@dragonseance

im not too sure how many loyalty points a person could possibly have right now, so this question may come a bit too early, but assuming you or someone you know has any of the new skilling auras, are they as effective as your math suggests?

Max loyalty points you can have right now without having spent any is 71,500 IIRC, so we will be seeing the Aegis aura within around 2 weeks. :thumbup:

I am also interested in seeing more data about the new auras, especially Lumberjack and Call of the Sea.

@Dragonseance: You recently posted something showing max XP rates of several skills (I think it was on a youtube video). Where was that, and what was the max possible xp/hr at ivy? (with/without aura)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

He obviously sometimes lies about his playtime because he's self concious about it, and these sort of posts isn't going to make him feel better.

Just checked some more videos.

In the interview with Aribiterspar, he asked how many hours I play a day and I answered "it varies a lot, hard to say", "mainly 10-15 hours day", "sometimes less and sometimes maybe even MORE".

Now I really would like to know where I have lied about my playtime, since it's so obvious.

It's kind of off-topic anyway. Doesn't really matter to me what haters say, they don't know me the least bit. Haters gonna hate but thought I would post here since I haven't posted in a while.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

It's not, I get 200K+ Attack XP/h like I said in the earlier post.

EDIT: That's not 6-hour log, sorry I misread.

Cats?

EDIT: Oh ROFL that video.

Max loyalty points you can have right now without having spent any is 71,500 IIRC, so we will be seeing the Aegis aura within around 2 weeks. :thumbup:

I am also interested in seeing more data about the new auras, especially Lumberjack and Call of the Sea.

@Dragonseance: You recently posted something showing max XP rates of several skills (I think it was on a youtube video). Where was that, and what was the max possible xp/hr at ivy? (with/without aura)

From the youtube video info:

T4 Aura Rates (projected):

Ivy - 122,940/81,960: 50% increase

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475