200M in all Skills

Makilio

Provided the super fast summ method doesn't get nerfed...

When dragonseance is done gathering charms he could easily beat drumgun's summoning records.

im 14.617m summ with like 183m banked :P

tbh I would recommend suomi do a mix of black demons and waterfiends, black demons when he needs to afk, waterfiends when he doesnt...

Also, I love waterfiends, they are fun and somewhat relaxing, in a nice area with decently long (2 hour) trips.

however, that being said he is 200m range so he loses some of the benefit players like myself gain from black demons so waterfiends are easily the best option.

Just how many charms do you have exactly? :shock:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I'm more curious about the secondaries and shards. We demand pictures! The people demand pictures!

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I'm more curious about the secondaries and shards. We demand pictures! The people demand pictures!

I dont think he has shards backed, they take huge amount of money and are easy to buy in bulk so there is no need to bank them

I dont think he has shards backed, they take huge amount of money and are easy to buy in bulk so there is no need to bank them

secondaries were banked a long time ago, and no i dont have the 20b in shards atm, I'll get before i train it though prolly.

Here's the update for 12.03.2012 to 19.03.2012. I'll do the next update on monday too, so the bxpw experience aren't messing with the statistics and the ones after that will be back to weekends when I have a bit more free time.

------------------------------------

1. S U O M I: 4.059B (+44m xp, 33m during bxpw)

Before the bxpw, S U O M I reached the 100m Attack mark. During the weekend, he got around 20m Crafting xp for the main part of the bonus. He also got 8.2m of Summoning xp in the end of the weekend. I'm not sure whether these are the final numbers as his profile hasn't updated in about 15 hours. It's possible that he's been online for some of the time...

Upcoming milestones: 200m Constitution (16.), 30m base

2. Jake: 3.366B (+16m xp, 11m during bxpw)

Jake hasn't left his routine of arctic pine logging before the bxpw and hasn't lef the woodwork industry even during it as he has done some (4.9m) Construction for the >1.1x bonus multipliers and then went back to the frigid lands of Neitiznot.

Upcoming milestones: Still none, I guess

3. Jdelacroix 3.227B (+49m xp, 40m during bxpw)

Until friday, Jdela had continued in hunting and powerslaying routine and then began doing Summoning. Quite a lot of Summoning - 40m worth of xp, getting past the 50m mark (20.) up to 86m.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Defence (15.), 50m Runecrafting (21.)

4. Elvis: 3.216B (+41m xp, 31m during bxpw)

Elvis still isn't too far behind Jdela, geting "just 8m" less xp during the observed timeframe. Some firemaking and smithing both before and during the weekend, some construction during the first few notches of the weekend and as most people some summoning xp.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Summoning (15.), 100m Magic

5. Elias: 3.171B (+44m xp, 38m during bxpw)

Elias has reached 100m Farming xp (14.) and did some hunting before the weekend. During, he's done quite a bit of Construction, getting close to 200m, and of course some summoning.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Construction (11.)

6. Drumgun: 3.011B (+28m xp, 22m during bxpw)

Drumgun, having 200m Summoning, has been Crafting the whole week, not much more to say about that. He has reached the 3B total xp milestone, as 6th person in the history of RS so congratulations to him on that.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (12.), 200m Fishing

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B (+nada)

Still inactive.

8. Allar: 2.680 xp (+as Telmo)

As above - inactive.

9. AlmostLost: 2.602B (+32m xp, 28m during bxpw)

AlmostLost had been doing magic (probably baragging lobsters) before the weekend which he began with Crafting for the >1.1x part and Summoning for the rest, nearly reaching the 100m mark.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Summoning (12.)

10. Kingduffy 2.514B (+25m xp, 24m during bxpw)

Kingduffy got some Prayer and Ranged xp before the weekend and go to 40m base during the weekend, getting 40m Construction. He's been doing Summoning for the rest getting over 2.5B total xp.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (11.)

11. Zarfot: 2.353B (+0.0)

Inactive.

12. Paperbag: 2.319B (+16m xp, 10m during bxpw)

Paperbag didn't let the bxpw break his routine and continued in plundering the Sophanem's only tourist attraction, getting more than a week's worth of xp in the 3 days.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Thieving (8.), 200m Farming

13. Green098: 2.307B (+14m xp, 11m during bxpw)

Green had been doing some Slayer before the weekend and Herblore and Summoning during it.

Upcoming milestones: None

14. Kngkyle: 2.289B (+19m xp, 16m during bxpw)

Kngkyle got back from his brief break from RS and got some Thieving and Woodcutting xp before the weekend, getting close to 200m Woodcutting, and Construction and Summoning during the weekend.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (6.), 50m Summoning (16.)

15. Pope712: 2.279B (+23m xp, 18m during bxpw)

Pope got quite a lot of xp in nearly every skill in the past week, doing mostly Construction and Herblore during the bxpw.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Constitution (4.), 50m Farming (18.)

Outside top15:

16. Da Broman1: 2.274B (+37m, 32m during bxpw)

17. Paulrat3: 2.217B (+20m, 10m during bxpw)

18. Dapledo: 2.176B (+6.8m, 2m during bxpw)

19. Chilly: 2.141B (+15m, 9m during bxpw)

20. Dragonseance: 2.139B (+35m, 23m during bxpw)

Quite a lot has happened outside of the top15 too. Da Broman1 got 14m xp closer to the top15, being only 5.5m xp behind Pope. Number1 Boss has passed the inactive Skiller 703 on the rank 20 in total xp only to be thrown back to 21 by Dragonseance who passed both Skiller and him and is getting close to rank 19, being only 2.9m xp behind Chilly.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

I think someone said the skeletal monkeys? Not sure though.

He was killing skeletal monkeys. It seems like he recently switched to something else, but I'm not sure what. He's getting some effigies now, and I imagine a lot of charms too, neither of which you can get from skeletal monkeys. He'll probably let us know soon enough, but my guess would be either waterfiends or black demons.

Grate_Scot.png

SUOMI, can you explain why you don't train your attack at waterfiends (with steel titan for quicker charms). Fiends are only slightly worse than rock lobs for summ xp/h, and you get decent attack xp, whereas rock lobs would give nothing but charms. Also, fiends are more than break even whereas rock lobs are very expensive. Don't you have any money problems anymore?

Compare both secenarios:

1) Max attack at skeles (slight loss because of prayer pots and degrades). Max summ at rock lobs (big loss cause of rune costs)

2) Max summoning at waterfiends (break even/profit) while getting attack xp on the side. Finish off the rest of the xp at skeles (if anything left).

Surely scenario 2 seems much more attractive to me, both time-wise as cost-wise.

EDIT: did some rough calculations

Assumptions:

• 200k xp/h at skeles
  • 100k summ xp/h at rock lobs
  • 80k summ xp/h + 100k att xp/h at fiends
  • 1.5m loss per hour at rock lobs (560 barrages at 2.5k per is 1.4m)
  • break even at fiends
  • costs at skeles negligible

Scenario 1:

Max att att skeles: 93m xp at 200k xp per hour: 465h (cost: roughly zero)

Max summ at rock lobs: 60m xp at 100k xp per hour: 600h (cost: 900m)

Total hours and costs: 1065h, 900m

Scenario 2:

Max summ at waterfiends: 60m xp at 80k xp/h: 750h (cost: zero). "side xp": 75m att

Max remaining (93m-75m = 18m) at skeles: 90h (cost: roughly zero)

Total hours and costs: 640h, 0m

I know my assumptions might be a bit off, but the general conclusion seems obvious to me.

EDIT2: I tried some numbers that would favour rock lobs:

110k summ xp per hour at rock lobs

80k att xp at waterfiends (as well as 80k summ xp, which i am pretty sure of, based on my own experiences)

Scenario 1:

1010h, 818m

Scenario 2:

915h, 0m

Also, waterfiends will give you the occasional effigy. Even if it's only 1 effigy in 20 hours, that's still 37 effigies, which is better than nothing.

Care to comment on this, SUOMI?

Hey,

been forever since I checked on this thread but felt it was worth letting you guys know that Allie has just achieved 40M base. I believe she is the 2nd person to 40M base and currently only Da Broman1 is ahead of her(50M base)

Overal_Poep.png

Yeah I have been killing Waterfiends and Black demons for charms. Sometimes try my Effigy luck at Cave crawlers and kill Skeletons when I need some "afk" time. I never afk but you know what I mean. ;)

I will have enough Charms for 200M Summoning before I am 200M Attack.

I was never going to get all the charms from Rock lobsters, I just quickly wrote it in the description in one of my videos because I didn't have a solid plan yet and I knew people would ask where I would get my charms then.

Sorry about the confusion and thanks for the support as always. Also thanks for the update, good job. :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Could somebody do a milestone update? The old one is outdated much

Really? There was a milestone update about 2-4 pages ago... It was purely by the numbers though... If people want, I can make an update with all the word salad around but I'd think that everything is pretty much covered by the normal top15 update...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png