200M in all Skills

Makilio

I can't imagine SoA is faster to kill the actual glacor...

Fire surge with cstaff/arcstream/overload hits 80 even when it misses, 80-990 when it hits. Storm of Armadyl would need an average hit of ~428 per successful cast to equal that, at 100% accuracy. At 90% accuracy that becomes 435, at 80% accuracy about 444 and so on. SoA averages 353 off-task, roughly.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Runetracker is down.. clearly that means that everyone is dead. :(

Also, eww at doing that much GOP. I imagine that most will take ZMI and assisting until altarless runecrafting comes out later this year. Guess it would be best to train another skill while waiting.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

What are the possibilities like of Suomi getting all skills to 200m besides Cooking ~100 overall?

I assume that he can possibly do it, he could even possibly get ~100 cook too. With hiscores being P2P now we don't know who will drop off randomly.

When I see all those fancy calculations and numbers, I seem to miss the RC experience you get in the game. I think that adds up quite quickly as well? Is there a boost in GOP players at the moment? It's a fun little minigame and the buff to blood tablets is very significant. Will we see high level players in there commonly now?

On economic side:

Blood rune is ''officially'' down on G.E., how much is it in actual value?

lower rune price --> more magic? Seeing how blood runes add up in higher level spells, this is only a good thing?

Less effigies - more runecrafting done in general - buff to blood runes = Cheaper magic

I actually had done the calculations for those too, but it was so insignificant I didn't include it, especially since I plan to afk and really won't be getting any xp.

That said, if you try-hard and win every game you can get something like 3-5k xp\hr more.. which I didn't feel was worth it for the effort you have to put in.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

What are the possibilities like of Suomi getting all skills to 200m besides Cooking ~100 overall?

I assume that he can possibly do it, he could even possibly get ~100 cook too. With hiscores being P2P now we don't know who will drop off randomly.

Isnt there already over 100 people with 200M attack xp?

EDIT: My bad :P There is nowhere near 100 people, only 69 atm. He will definitely get to top 100 attackers too

EDIT2: Also, 100th player on hunter has 132M xp, So it will most likely take at least till the end of this year until there is over 100 people with 200M Hunter xp. (only 35 people has max XP on it)

Getting 200M EXP in any skill is hard, it's nearly impossible.

I have been training thieving for several years now, and I manage to get my thieving exp up pretty fast. But I'm nowhere near 200M EXP, let alone 100M.

If someone could get 200M EXP in all skills that would be one hell of an accomplishment.

Nessaja, there is a list of how many f2p'ers have each 99. I don't know about retired players, but I know that the number of pure f2pers who have 200m attack is very small...my guess is 3 or less.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Nessaja, there is a list of how many f2p'ers have each 99. I don't know about retired players, but I know that the number of pure f2pers who have 200m attack is very small...my guess is 3 or less.

He means accounts whose memberships have lapsed and are no longer shown on the high scores.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I got 200M attack around the end of October and I was rank 68. With all the people that have either been banned or gone f2p I'm down to rank 51. It could be quite possible for him to show ~100 or better rank in each skill. Wouldn't be the actual amount of people with 200M though.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

^

Nice loot, should have tried it when the gold keys were 1/50 instead of 1/10. Almost makes me want to put off black ibis. No plans on a shade skull?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

^

Nice loot, should have tried it when the gold keys were 1/50 instead of 1/10. Almost makes me want to put off black ibis. No plans on a shade skull?

maybe after 5b because technically id need 1 for all the staves...

we will see and yeah idk with a desert task set you may be right...

I have been training thieving for several years now, and I manage to get my thieving exp up pretty fast. But I'm nowhere near 200M EXP, let alone 100M.

If someone could get 200M EXP in all skills that would be one hell of an accomplishment.

Sorry but I don't see how getting 200m Thieving is hard. I'm currently going to 200m Thieving and gaining atleast 3m XP per day. I'm not saying that I'm better than you. I just don't understand how you are training Thieving for several years and still aren't 1b Thieving XP.

I hope you don't read this as a flame because it is not the purpose.

Sorry but I don't see how getting 200m Thieving is hard. I'm currently going to 200m Thieving and gaining atleast 3m XP per day. I'm not saying that I'm better than you. I just don't understand how you are training Thieving for several years and still aren't 1b Thieving XP.

Well obviously he doesn't play as many hours or as efficiently as you, which is obvious to you and everyone else reading this, so while your intention may not have been to flame, it appears to have been to brag or otherwise make yourself look better / feel better about yourself. It was certainly not to help or in any way benefit anyone else in the entire [bleep]ing world, you elitist swearinsbadmmkhead.

Good luck with your Thieving Blaze, I'm jealous, I can't even do that swearinsbadmmk to 99 =P

oh you're going for 1b theiving now :rollseyes:

off the topic of typos, it is getting easier to get 200m in a chosen skill and many only take a few months, theiving is one that can easily be knocked out in 3 with "regular" (no I don't want to debate what this means) play time. To say impossible degrades the strength of human addiction, or in the case of one skill, persistence :ugeek:

Well obviously he doesn't play as many hours or as efficiently as you, which is obvious to you and everyone else reading this, so while your intention may not have been to flame, it appears to have been to brag or otherwise make yourself look better / feel better about yourself. It was certainly not to help or in any way benefit anyone else in the entire [bleep]ing world, you elitist swearinsbadmmkhead.

Good luck with your Thieving Blaze, I'm jealous, I can't even do that swearinsbadmmk to 99 =P

"...and I manage to get my thieving exp up pretty fast"

Goodluck with your goals. :)

Iirc, he pickpockets knights while doing math.

It's pretty obvious: he doesn't no life like you. :wink:

Maxed Overall since November '09

Well, I pickpocket knights, but yeah, like others pointed out I don't do thieving nonstop.

I pickpocket knights after killing monsters. And I do other things in RuneScape as well.

I have a question, how did you manage to get 3m EXP per day? I have a hard time getting one million. I'm curious. Usually I pickpocket knights, but maybe there is a faster way to get EXP.

Pyramid plunder for XP. 250k-300k/hr with Sceptre of the Gods. That's still a lot of thieving in a day for 3m/day though.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Well, I pickpocket knights, but yeah, like others pointed out I don't do thieving nonstop.

I pickpocket knights after killing monsters. And I do other things in RuneScape as well.

I have a question, how did you manage to get 3m EXP per day? I have a hard time getting one million. I'm curious. Usually I pickpocket knights, but maybe there is a faster way to get EXP.

How do you get anywhere near 1m exp/day at knights? even with nonstop theiving (I define nonstop As 18h/24h day) i don't think that would be easy

I hope it helps you. Feel free to ask something if you need. :)