200M in all Skills

Makilio

pointless statement there really, he had the biggest lead at one point so technically yes. But also If I had played 24 hours a day for the last 10 years I am sure I would have all 200ms by now.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

pointless statement there really, he had the biggest lead at one point so technically yes. But also If I had played 24 hours a day for the last 10 years I am sure I would have all 200ms by now.

I wouldn't be. I'd bank stand the hell out of things, afk as much as possible. Try and get people to take my internet down so I could finally log out from this hell hole. I seriously could not manage the play time that the top players do, even if I did have the opportunity.

I wouldn't be. I'd bank stand the hell out of things, afk as much as possible. Try and get people to take my internet down so I could finally log out from this hell hole. I seriously could not manage the play time that the top players do, even if I did have the opportunity.

I personally don't see how they do it either.

It took me 10 years just to max my one account, and try as I might, I can barely ever last to the 6 hr auto-logout, let alone 10+ hrs in a single day. Major props to the top players patience to be able to do this daily, takes some real determination.

Drawing the line between physically and mentally being able to do it is pretty tough in my books. I generally could not sit still for that long without aching. I know SUOMI goes for runs or whatnot, and there's always Blocks' training methods, but sunlight is a massive factor in my well being. As are seeing beautiful sights, going on holiday with the people I love, finding the people I love and spending time with them. I'd go crazy. I'm not an advocate of e-dating, but if my entire life was on the internet, then yeh, i guess it makes sense. I've always had good friendships on this game, but it's not enough for me. Whilst I enjoy the time spent on teamspeak etc, I enjoy seeing my friends in person 10 times more.

I pondered once or twice if I'd play this game had I found out about it as a pensioner, it'd fit into my much more docile style of living, but I could imagine being massively put off by the average age of RuneScape players; coupled with the anonymity the internet provides, it makes for thoroughly annoying people, a lot of the time. I just couldn't see myself throwing away these few years of my life, solely for the enjoyment an online game provides. Dragonseance and the others who are managing their playing "careers" alongside their studies are admirable in my eyes, but how do you find the right sort of balance? When I graduate, and want to find a job, they won't just be looking at my degree title or the place I've got it from, they'll be looking at the man I've become. In my eyes, that's shaped by the extra curricular activities I do and the social skills I've developed. I feel like an expletive of some sort now, because I really don't intend to offend people. I'm a firm believer of "each to their own" and anyone who's put in that amount of playtime will have thought about it countless times in their heads, not to mention been told about other people's views over and over again (no doubt people more important to them than myself).

To somewhat summarise, I see no problems with playing RuneScape as a pass time, I just couldn't see how to fit in important aspects of your life alongside it while playing for the all 200ms endgame. I'd love to see blogs/diaries/schedules of the people who aim for it though, to enlighten me.

I personally don't see how they do it either.

It took me 10 years just to max my one account, and try as I might, I can barely ever last to the 6 hr auto-logout, let alone 10+ hrs in a single day. Major props to the top players patience to be able to do this daily, takes some real determination.

More props to them who also take care of themselves good while doing this all.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Does anyone know someone getting 200mil fishing by low alching at barb? I'd like to stalk their xp to see how many trout salmon and sturgeon they get.

Klonki isn't low alching but I or you can nicely ask him how many fish bait he have now. And then keep asking, so it gives the same effect of low alching.

Does anyone know someone getting 200mil fishing by low alching at barb? I'd like to stalk their xp to see how many trout salmon and sturgeon they get.

Klonki isn't low alching but I or you can nicely ask him how many fish bait he have now and then keep asking so it gives the same effect of low alching.

I'm pretty sure Klonki is C2 fishing, considering I see him all the time in w119 leaving and entering dungeons.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Klonki isn't low alching but I or you can nicely ask him how many fish bait he have now and then keep asking so it gives the same effect of low alching.

I'm pretty sure Klonki is C2 fishing, considering I see him all the time in w119 leaving and entering dungeons.

Klonki is mostly doing barb. W119 is his home world.

Has there been a new time tabled formed with effieincy rates and how long it would take to max having the drop rate of effigies reduced?

Also does someone know which methods have changed from effigy-scape to something else for maximum ''practical'' effiency (given, what the top 15 uses, not demon thrones ;) )

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

runescape is gunna be aurascape :) im wondering if some people are going to quit or train more with the auras o:?

It won't change much as far as I can see. Only a fraction of all RS players could 'play' effigyscape due to their stats and/or wealth.

Now with the loyalty thing every noob can get as much points as the top players, but that's the only similarity I can think of. I don't think a lot of players would determine their play style by the aura's they chose to buy, let alone it takes months just to buy a single t4. Maybe in a year (or two) the top 15 could be highly influenced by aura's yes, but to call RS 'aurascape' is too much. I'm sure rocktail's gonna be the big thing for the average player though.

runescape is gunna be aurascape :) im wondering if some people are going to quit or train more with the auras o:?

It won't change much as far as I can see. Only a fraction of all RS players could 'play' effigyscape due to their stats and/or wealth.

Now with the loyalty thing every noob can get as much points as the top players, but that's the only similarity I can think of. I don't think a lot of players would determine their play style by the aura's they chose to buy, let alone it takes months just to buy a single t4. Maybe in a year (or two) the top 15 could be highly influenced by aura's yes, but to call RS 'aurascape' is too much. I'm sure rocktail's gonna be the big thing for the average player though.

2 years roughly to be able to have a t4 on 100% of the time (not that you should activate while swapping skills mind you :P)

Most comp capers+ will be around for 2 years, enough to see auras impact their playing style greatly.

That is my take, could be wrong.

Could anyone post a list of the original usernames of everyone in the top 20?

s u  o  m i=s u  o  m i

jake=tezz (i think? unless there was something before tezz)

jdelacroix=jdelacroix

elvis=nintendo swe

elias=back2pray

allar=aasiwat

almostlost was "richard o_O" a long time ago but there could be something before that

chilly was sushidame i think

everyone else, i haven't heard of them changing their names, but they could have

I think Jake was Tezzer123 (not sure if the numbers are correct), and Chilly I think was Yo Sushi(?). They've been listed earlier in the thread but I have no idea where exactly.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

If you have a problem with a post or posts, use the /!\ Report feature on the post and give the Mods/Admins a good reason as to why you're reporting the post and they'll look into it.

I assume you're asking this because you assume that someone will try to hack the Top 20 using original usernames. While that is possible, simply saying their original names here doesn't really help them much because there are so many other places on the internet you can find this information. Sure, there's really no real reason for someone to ask that specific question, but I would just assume it's curiosity.

EDIT: The poster does only have 8 posts on TIF which could be a sign that they're fishing for info, but I would argue that if someone's trying to recover accounts, they're smart enough to find original names without having to ask.

Unspam: Suomi.