200M in all Skills

Makilio

In defense of S U O M I, if you say you are able to play upwards of 10 hours a day, I, and I believe many, are flat out jealous. You are able to do what you like, whenever you want. (given no obligations etc etc.). I think it interests many of us due to your status in the game. You are a hollywood star amongst Runescape players and I guess haters is the price for fame (wether you like it or not). I think it's just human nature to respond like we do. Do note, not defending it, talking someone down is something that seldom if never is the proper response.

Either way, cats are always a good addition. Do you have a baby troll btw and if so, how did you name it? (absolutely not relevant to 200m :P but w/e)

Also, who's going to give us the sweet top 15 update before and after the BXPW?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

This thread has just become something stupid. I know a third of the top 5, and they are normal people to me, good friends too. We never talk about them getting to 5bil xp or getting ranks or whatever. Meanwhile I lurk this thread and everyone is treating them like gods, or criticizing their xp gains or lack of xp gain, or debating efficiency to the smallest detail. Seriously people, grow up. These are normal people with actual lives. Let them do what they do and stop fawning or hating over them.

This happens all the time, on every game, the highest few ppl get jealous haters running after their ass.

You have to live with it cus, haters will hate..=p

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

@dragonseance

im not too sure how many loyalty points a person could possibly have right now, so this question may come a bit too early, but assuming you or someone you know has any of the new skilling auras, are they as effective as your math suggests?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AheuzHmAkHUNdHQ1MkxCb0cwZHV4V0Y3VFFaYlVHTUE#gid=0

Basically, COTS increases accuracy by 3.28% and xp/hour by 16762.56.

@dragonseance

im not too sure how many loyalty points a person could possibly have right now, so this question may come a bit too early, but assuming you or someone you know has any of the new skilling auras, are they as effective as your math suggests?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AheuzHmAkHUNdHQ1MkxCb0cwZHV4V0Y3VFFaYlVHTUE#gid=0

I don't know how you came out with that because it sounds ridicolous. In your spreadsheet, you assumed that, when banking, "use" 35 ticks of potencial fishing. How is that possible when the fishing spot change all the time? Inb4 "I averaged it". How big were your sample of that average?

You also assumed you get 6k ticks per hour. You won't ever get that amount because of ping and I guess people get lots of ping at LRC usually.

Also in your "XP/hr with urns", the calc is ridicolous wrong. You can't just XP rate*1.2 because you have less free space in inventory and also have to bank more often.

Also, did you use familiar in those timings?

I hope this post doesn't sound rude or anything. We are from the same clan so I wouldn't be rude in anway. Even if we weren't, I wouldn't be rude on purpose with you or anyone else.

@dragonseance

I don't know how you came out with that because it sounds ridicolous. In your spreadsheet, you assumed banking "takes" 35 ticks. How is that possible when the fishing spot change all the time? Inb4 "I averaged it". How big were your sample of that average?

You also assumed you get 6k ticks per hour. You won't ever get that amount because of ping and I guess you get lots at LRC.

Also in your "XP/hr with urns", the calc is ridicolous wrong. You can't just XP rate*1.2 because you have less free space in inventory and also have to bank more often.

Also, did you use familiar in those timings?

I hope this post doesn't sound rude or anything. We are from the same clan so I wouldn't be rude in anway. Even if we weren't, I wouldn't be rude on purpose with you or anyone else.

Banking does take 35 ticks, but that's more or less perfect timing, so I'll try to find a better number, although a few ticks from banking doesn't make a huge difference.

I did take into account urns taking up inv space.

Suomi, how will you get 200m summoning if you finish attack at ape skellies?

Yes, I am also curious to know. With 60M summoning xp to go, it seems you'll likely need at least all your remaining attack xp to get the rest of your charms.

Grate_Scot.png

Yes, I am also curious to know. With 60M summoning xp to go, it seems you'll likely need at least all your remaining attack xp to get the rest of your charms.

He said he'll be barraging rock lobsters for the rest of the charms in one of his videos.

Lolol I have never lied about how many hours I play a day or anything else. I have never said I play exactly 10 hours a day, I have always said it varies a lot and always used the words "about 10 hours a day" or something else like that. I don't count the hours I play, I play as long as I feel like and still keep myself healthy. Also I get over 200K Attack XP/h and sometimes the Hiscores don't update when I log out so it shows 2 days XP gains as 1 day.

That's how I got my 18M+ Contruction XP in a day, 14,5M+ Crafting XP in a day, 18M+ Herblore XP in a day and 25,5M+ Prayer XP in a day and 2,3M+ Mining XP in a day records too. Never played even close to that much in a day. So yeah trackers are very misleading and don't really mean anything anymore because of Effigies (luckily Jagex nerfed them), Soul Wars etc.

Funny how people assume things and think they know everything but I don't mind, mostly just makes me laugh when I see people rage about how many hours I play a day or something else like that. I have never lied about anything and would think that people have more important things to worry about. Obviously I like to joke a lot so not everything I say is 100% true but it's pretty easy to tell if I am joking or not. This should be obvious but thought I would say it before someone makes more false accusations.

Sorry about a bit negative post but this thread isn't meant for discussing how many hours someone plays a day or spends their time. I can play RuneScape 30 hours a day if I want, it's my decision. I have no need to lie about it since I can play as many hours as I want, I don't have to explain it to anyone and I know I am enjoying my time. You can assume I play 30 hours a day if you want, doesn't make a difference to me but I have never lied about it. I would like to know where I have said I play exactly 10 hours a day every single day.

About the name change, I can change my name to whatever I want as long as it doesn't break any rules. It didn't really break any rules but I understand why Jagex changed it. Anyway I didn't change my name because of the organization and never told anyone to donate anything to the organization. I changed my name because I thought the video was very touching. Everything in this world is about money so it was no surprise to me that the video was a bit misleading about the donations. I just thought that if people watch that video they would have more important things to worry about than how many hours a day someone is playing RuneScape or how many free pixels someone is getting but I guess not.

Sorry about a bit too long message and thanks again for all the nice messages and gratzes :)

Glad to see you posting here more Dragonseance :)

EDIT:

Just checked some of my videos. In my message to haters video I said I play about 10 hours a day at 8:30, that was long time ago and obviously if I say I play about 10 hours a day it doesn't mean I am going to play exactly 10 hours a day every single day for the rest of my life. That should be obvious though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIso__CUphQ

In my KONY 2012 video I said I don't play 20 hours a day, more like 10 a day. That was just a random guess though, if you know any English you should know that more like doesn't mean exactly the same as 10 hours a day. I meant that the hours I play a day is closer to 10 hours a day than 20 hours a day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlCHRehNoNc&feature=relmfu

I would really like to know where I have lied and said I play exactly 10 hours a day.

Btw no XP was wasted while writing this.

inb4 someone rages about me saying no XP was wasted, lololol love you all <333

EDIT2: Always been wondering this one thing, why does it matter to people how many hours I play a day? How does it affect their life?

I can understand if someone is worried that I play so much that it starts affecting my health a lot but it's not. I excercise a lot and never had any pain in my hand, eyes or anywhere else while playing RS. Or I might have had long time ago at some point, can't remember now. Just had to mention this so someone doesn't think I am lying.

I am in good shape (mentally and physically) so no need to worry about me :)

Wow, look that wall of text.

You are obviously butthurt.

And look at your agility record (month): 35m xp.

If you did 70k xp/h (which was impossible) you would have to play almost 17 hours/day for a whole month.

:^o

I don't care if you play 10, 15, 20 hours a day. It's your life.

I'm just pointing out the facts because playing that much isn't a common thing, that's why people talk about it. We are just curious because you aren't an usual player.

Maxed Overall since November '09

Suomi went a bit too much on defensive mode there lol :P

You could have just said "As I've said before I usually play 10-15 hours a day, sometimes less sometimes even more." That wall was a bit dramatic considering you probably get hate like that very often :P I agree with you tho, it's no-one else's problem what you do, not even if you didn't stay healthy.

Suomi went a bit too much on defensive mode there lol :P

You could have just said "As I've said before I usually play 10-15 hours a day, sometimes less sometimes even more." That wall was a bit dramatic considering you probably get hate like that very often :P I agree with you tho, it's no-one else's problem what you do, not even if you didn't stay healthy.

I'd actually like to know what his daily timetable/routine looks like, and his sleep patterns too. Maybe a typical "day-in-the-life-of" for him. I mean, I'd like to give it a shot, even once, just to see what it's like.

Of course he's perfectly entitled to it :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

He said he'll be barraging rock lobsters for the rest of the charms in one of his videos.

Isn't that barely better than waterfiends at ct?

Also, who's going to give us the sweet top 15 update before and after the BXPW?

I'll probably make the update monday afternoon, after the bxpw ends. Tonight I'm gonna just make some notes about the progress since my last update and write down the total xp's of everyone and will distinguish the normal gains from bxpw gains in the update itself.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

If he saves enough time on attack doing whatever he's doing now, then it would be best to do the best charms (lobs) instead of . However, I don't have the spreadsheet chops to tell you which would be better..

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Would it be more efficient for SUOMI to kill something that drop charms? Even it would lower hes attack per hour a bit, killing rock lobsters for 60M or whatever xp is so slow.. I dont know how many crimsons you get per hour when barraging them, but Id assume somewhere around 300? I might be wrong, but with 300 crimson charms it would only be 120k worth of summoning per hour :D With 60M xp its about 500 hours. Correct me please, if barraging is faster or SUOMI has a lot charms left :)

And btw, as long as the new method with training summoning still works, I think it would save time to use gold charms as well ?

Number1boss passed skiller703 for rank 14 but his lead is still only marginal.

Lold so much then I saw his video about it :)

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Ok, so i was wondering. Would it be possible for someone to catch suomi and beat him to all 200m?

About this player:

Assume he is on the ubermann sleep schedule and thus plays about 20hrs a day.

For sake of simplicity assume he doesnt get bored/lose interest

Assume money is no object at all. He can spawn money for sake of the question. For instance he could feasibly do demon thrones for construction.

Go ahead and say he is already maxed stats. But only has the very minimum exp for 99.

Would it be possible for them to catch suomi? Or is the lead insurmountable? Obviously with infinite cash the buyables would be relatively quick. But the slower skills that suomi already have would be he buggest hurdle.

Personally id guess that he would be uncatchable in this scenario. Just something fun that popped into my head and fiured id post it.

10sfyic.png

Ok, so i was wondering. Would it be possible for someone to catch suomi and beat him to all 200m?

About this player:

Assume he is on the ubermann sleep schedule and thus plays about 20hrs a day.

For sake of simplicity assume he doesnt get bored/lose interest

Assume money is no object at all. He can spawn money for sake of the question. For instance he could feasibly do demon thrones for construction.

Go ahead and say he is already maxed stats. But only has the very minimum exp for 99.

Would it be possible for them to catch suomi? Or is the lead insurmountable? Obviously with infinite cash the buyables would be relatively quick. But the slower skills that suomi already have would be he buggest hurdle.

Personally id guess that he would be uncatchable in this scenario. Just something fun that popped into my head and fiured id post it.

It's definitely not possible. Suomi will be maxed in a year, and if the X person plays 20 hours a day, he would be playing about 7300 hours in a year. From all 99's it takes more time than 7300 hours to max all skills.

Yeah, I don't get why he doesn't do waterfiends till he has charms for 200m, then switch to ape skeles. I'm pretty sure the time you lose with inferior charm rate (190 vs. 200-something?) is made up by the time won by the attack xp per hour at fiends (versus no xp at rock lobs).

edit: just thought about the crush option you need: no way to train attack there. Unless you try rapier. I've heard it's about as good as zammy spear with maxed stats and ovl.

Yeah, I don't get why he doesn't do waterfiends till he has charms for 200m, then switch to ape skeles. I'm pretty sure the time you lose with inferior charm rate (190 vs. 200-something?) is made up by the time won by the attack xp per hour at fiends (versus no xp at rock lobs).

edit: just thought about the crush option you need: no way to train attack there. Unless you try rapier. I've heard it's about as good as zammy spear with maxed stats and ovl.

dom gloves or chaotic maul?

Cmaul would be his best bet. Goliaths would require a large number of quests

wiki says at least 20 quests, and you need specific ones for the goliath gloves themselves. Plus it would take a while. He could do it, but cmaul isn't much slower than goliaths when maxed turmoil + ovls.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014