200M in all Skills

Makilio

On the pmod side of it we've not really had anything though (20hu4g7.jpg). Kinda why I'm scratching my head, but I don't want to get too offtopic so I'll stop there.

For Gundownkid1: I believe Jake isn't splitting them. I recall that discussed and someone mentioned that his ratio to wc/fm was off and they concluded he wasn't. It also makes sense as its more fm experience (fm is fast, but not if he is reduced to buring maples for 200mil budget wise). So I'm ~80% sure hes dropping.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

For Gundownkid1: I believe Jake isn't splitting them. I recall that discussed and someone mentioned that his ratio to wc/fm was off and they concluded he wasn't. It also makes sense as its more fm experience (fm is fast, but not if he is reduced to buring maples for 200mil budget wise). So I'm ~80% sure hes dropping.

Thank you very much. i almost feel like jake will stop somewhere in the 190m range for wc and switch over to jainko lair for fm. i believe the ratio is like 1:10 wc to fm. but i could always be wrong since burning magics is the faster option by a bit. only time will tell.

also i know this isnt the place for it but is there any way to quote only a specific section of a post without erasing the bits you dont want like i just did?

lunistrellla.png

You'll have to quote the post and remove w/e you don't like in the editor :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

also why did they change suomis name...i didnt see anything offensive about it really. only jagex

Maybe they removed it cause of advertising or Suomi himself asked them to reset his name so he can change it back.

[404] Signature not found.

also why did they change suomis name...i didnt see anything offensive about it really. only jagex

Maybe they removed it cause of advertising or Suomi himself asked them to reset his name so he can change it back.

Jagex removed every rs name related to this 'kony 2012' campaign.

oihf05.png

That's because there is alot of misleading information about where the donated money is going.

Maxed Overall since November '09

oihf05.png

That's because there is alot of misleading information about where the donated money is going.

:---) AB67Y.png :wall:

I think it's kind of dumb they forced them to change their names when it deals with a campaign.

oihf05.png

I think it's kind of dumb they forced them to change their names when it deals with a campaign.

It's good that they forced him to change his name. It's good that they Forced every "Kony" in RS to change their name. Seriously, S U O M I, what were you even thinking? Next time, when you change your name, think twice.

It's good that they forced him to change his name. It's good that they Forced every "Kony" in RS to change their name. Seriously, S U O M I, what were you even thinking? Next time, when you change your name, think twice.

He changed his name that Joseph Kony?? Jeez, no wonder they made him change that name. What a ridiculous idea that was..

Blakdragon39.png

He changed his name that Joseph Kony?? Jeez, no wonder they made him change that name. What a ridiculous idea that was..

SUOMI changed his name to K O N Y 2012..

L2pullout.png

oihf05.png

They didn't force anyone with "Kony" in their name to change it though. They only made people who's name associated with IC campaign change it.

They didn't force anyone with "Kony" in their name to change it though. They only made people who's name associated with IC campaign change it.

That's what I was trying to say, but apparently I wasn't clear enough.

A13d is getting 200m hunt this weekend.

Also I heard foot sold his acc.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

SUOMI snagged the record for weekly attack xp (behind the guy who cashed in 187M Soul Wars xp, of course).

Wasn't it Dominion Tower? I am not correcting you, just wondering.

According to RuneTracker, it happened on 28.8.2011, which is 2 months before the release of the Dominion Tower...

Also, I think there was debate here in this thread how did he manage to get 187m xp in one day, the conclusion was that he used zeal...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png