200M in all Skills

Makilio

[hide]suomi.png[/hide]

:D

HMrTu.jpg

Taken in the upper peninsula of Michigan, where it's like 60% Finlanders.

Haha, that made my day :D

Those big letters too lol =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Da Broman1 has reached 50m prayer, and that makes him 24/25 skills at 50m, and he is training construction atm! He is the 1st person to 40m base and soon to be 50m.

Does anyone know who achieved 10/20/30m bases first? I think Lan might have been first to 30m if he did it before Dungeoneering, but I got no clue. I'm guessing Zezima for 10m.

Also, Allie is 2 skills off 40m base the furthest one being at 38m xp.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Da Broman1 has reached 50m prayer, and that makes him 24/25 skills at 50m, and he is training construction atm! He is the 1st person to 40m base and soon to be 50m.

Does anyone know who achieved 10/20/30m bases first? I think Lan might have been first to 30m if he did it before Dungeoneering, but I got no clue. I'm guessing Zezima for 10m.

Dapledo was first to 30m before dungeoneering

^This

Lan was the first to 26m (99x2) base before dungeoneering

BubbleKuffer.png

^This

Lan was the first to 26m (99x2) base before dungeoneering

Aww ok, I remember Lan being talked about for some every skill milestone and that was it. Anyone have ideas on 1st to 10/20m? I'd have to guess Zezima on 10m? Did anyone get about 97 in all skills before rc or slayer?

And according to runetrack Dapledo gained 8k strength xp today, so maybe he hasn't quit.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Is there anyone who can ask him whether or not he has quit for us?

Well I'd say the best bet would be asking one of his clanmates, like, oh I don't know, Nessaja? The person who first posted here saying he quit?

And according to runetrack Dapledo gained 8k strength xp today, so maybe he hasn't quit.

Sounds to me like a small strength experience lab from the SoF (oddly I got one of those as well today so thats what came to mind). So he logged in for a minute to do that it seems.

As for the 10mi/20mil milestones. Its hard to think back that far, but I'm pretty sure Zezima would take the first to 10mil all milestone, atleast after slayer. I cannot think of anyone that comes to mind then that was "well rounded" to say. But then again remembering back ~6 or 7 years is a bit hard when it wasn't something you were trying to remember. I honestly have no clue on 20mil mile stone. A shot in the dark would be Kingduffy (as he has been a balanced player for a very long time) or could be Lan achieved it first on his way to 2x99 all, but that is just a shot in the dark.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Would mahogany planks or zombie implings be better for BXPW? Money isn't an issue and I'm not including opening jars In my time for xp/hr as I'll do at GE while merching.

What is xp/hr with both methods (no mouse keys). Like I said price Doesn't matter, just speed. I want 83-99 on Sunday. Plan on doing con non stop after tree runs all wkd

Peace,

Vann

For future reference guys, please don't use this thread as a personal H&A ; there's a forum already dedicated for your questions. :thumbup:

Go with running bones. It's around 3m xp/hr for around 50 gp/xp I think. Mahogany tables with mousekeys are around 775k xp/hr and 17 gp/xp. Without mousekeys, it's probably around 600k.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Our newest loyalty batch offers a wealth of new rewards, including tier 4 versions of existing auras, a new set of Guthix-themed winged auras and several new emotes, including one upgrade option.

Copy pasted from BTS.

Sounds to me like a small strength experience lab from the SoF (oddly I got one of those as well today so thats what came to mind). So he logged in for a minute to do that it seems.

I think it could be troll invasion, if he saved the reward book.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Didn't gain any hp xp

jubblejex.png

From the SoF thread:

Small Lamp

Level 99 8602xp

Dapledo gained 8603 strength xp. It seems almost certain that he just logged in and got a lamp. I'm not quite sure where you got Troll Invasion from.

Grate_Scot.png

price Doesn't matter

That. I'm probably going to do implings. As long as I can buy them all before weekend. May end up doing implings then mahog tables.

Peace,

Vann

Start making thrones

He probably would except thrones need 99 to make.

Well if cost is not an issue and you don't count opening the jars in your time then running curved/long bones are like 3m xp/hr as opposed to 750k xp/hr doing mahogany tables. The decision is your depending on how much gp/xp you are willing to pay.

Personally I would do the jars because you will be able to get 99 in 2-3 hours if you open all of your jars before the weekend obviously. This will leave you with much more time to do other skills at > 1.1x rate. Overall efficiency wise you would have to know how much you are willing to pay per xp to figure out if this method is truly efficient for you, but if cost is no object then I would go with this method.

Would mahogany planks or zombie implings be better for BXPW? Money isn't an issue and I'm not including opening jars In my time for xp/hr as I'll do at GE while merching.

What is xp/hr with both methods (no mouse keys). Like I said price Doesn't matter, just speed. I want 83-99 on Sunday. Plan on doing con non stop after tree runs all wkd

Peace,

Vann

If you have little experience with con, you won't get very fast xp rates from 83-99 in one sitting. Con will start to eat away at your hand slowly. That being said, I'd say 8-12hrs doing mahogany tables.