200M in all Skills

Makilio

If his shoulder accidentally pushes the table, the monitor would come crashing down on his face. :s

@Steph

Thanks! :D

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hello newfriends,

I have refrained from posting here in the past as I have some very enthusiastic fans that may have rubbed some here the wrong way but I thought this was an important enough occasion to break this silence and start conversing with some of the most knowledgeable & efficient Scapers around. After researching auras I believe that are a lot more useful than many people think.

The xp rates in this video are calculated using the 'average maximum' meaning d hatchet and arctic pines is 131k instead of 140k, etc. as 720 logs is easily obtainable hour after hour.

The only exception for this was thieving, as gemeos2 (He is Gone) gave me his maximum hrs at pp being 300k, and i calced it to 300,600 as a maximum. However, as I rule i used 111k fishing instead of 139k for c2s, 288k instead of 305k for draconics etc.

Thanks for having a look guys and I hope to post here more in the future.

You people sure take rs seriously. Is it worth it?

hell no! good uses for rs are like relaxing/chatting to pros skills and stuff aren't really worth it. Better to be socializing or studying irl....

but yea not really allowed to discuss this on this thread

I think it is worth it if you truly enjoy it/have a few good online buddies/going through a tough time irl cause it can give a sense of productivity

StarViv.png

Think this question as been raised, answered, and even hidden atleast three times in the few hundred pages I've kept up with this thread. Their is no straight answer as you are asking a matter of opinions. But for me it is because it actually helps me study. I'm a maxed player and an upper class-men in college. I spend a fair amount of time at ivy and doing dailys/weeklys because I enjoy the routine and the ivy actually helps me study as I get too bored otherwise. It keeps me focus and I'll average 6-8 hours of day but that also forces 6-8 hours of atleast moderate studying a day. My case is more unique then general, but I think your comment is more geared to what Dragonseance posted, and he is a college student too and if you manage to enjoy both worlds runescape/academia then I see it as very much worth it.

Runescape for many is a release or escape. Not something like a kid sitting in a dark room playing runescape because he hates his real life, but more a chance to relax... ie leisure. Their are so many worse leisure activities that people can argue are worth it as well, so as said, a question about opinions has no straight answer.

Anyway betting I shouldn't post this as it may contribute to another few pages of nolifing debate but kinda have hope it won't.

A huge congrats to Da Broman1 on the 40mil base, quite impressive and a goal I've aimed for before and never quite had the time for so I'm envious XD. Also that video that Dragonseance posted was interesting, always like real math applied to things and making a video of yourself doing it shows that you are pretty solid on your numbers.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Think this question as been raised, answered, and even hidden atleast three times in the few hundred pages I've kept up with this thread. Their is no straight answer as you are asking a matter of opinions. But for me it is because it actually helps me study. I'm a maxed player and an upper class-men in college. I spend a fair amount of time at ivy and doing dailys/weeklys because I enjoy the routine and the ivy actually helps me study as I get too bored otherwise. It keeps me focus and I'll average 6-8 hours of day but that also forces 6-8 hours of atleast moderate studying a day. My case is more unique then general, but I think your comment is more geared to what Dragonseance posted, and he is a college student too and if you manage to enjoy both worlds runescape/academia then I see it as very much worth it.

I look at it as taking my time seriously as I never seem to have enough of it. Have I ever played rs a bit too long, sure; have I ever missed a class or done poorly on a test because of it, nah.

The dialectic among players, especially skillers is what I really value in this game. Much of RS's dedicated following stems from the fact that you can take it to a meta level. Just my opinion.

Good video.. welcome to Tip.It. :thumbup:

I now regret buying T2 greenfingers, lol. Averaging an extra 1.5 herbs per run, so it's kinda nice.

Has Jagex given an ETA for when the next batch of auras should be released?

If you don't use Remote farming spell and assuming you are 99 farming planting torstols, you get 45 herbs/run.

0.05*45=2.25 so... I don't see what you were expecting =P

I now regret buying T2 greenfingers, lol. Averaging an extra 1.5 herbs per run, so it's kinda nice.

If you don't use Remote farming spell and assuming you are 99 farming planting torstols, you get 45 herbs/run.

If you're going to herb farm for profit, why would you not remote farm? Definitely worth getting if herb farming is your preferred method of money making, otherwise the dead seeds really cut into profits.

Also, thanks Lord Paul :D

As much as I hate ending good discussions, I'm going to have to ask that if you guys would like to have a discussion about whether or not playing RS is worth it, you can have it here.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Actually, it's a bit closer to 45.5/run going off my sample of 3.6k torstol seeds post 99. And yes I worded that post kinda wrong. I'm pretty disappointed with my averages with greenfinger; more deaths than usual so lower harvests and therefore below average greenfinger activation.

As for remote farm, yes I have it but I don't use it often since I usually log out in between herb runs. When I do use it, I log the cured patches as death.

Back on topic: Dragon, what are your plans for the next few months? I'm guessing it depends on when auras are released.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Actually, it's a bit closer to 45.5/run going off my sample of 3.6k torstol seeds post 99. And yes I worded that post kinda wrong. I'm pretty disappointed with my averages with greenfinger; more deaths than usual so lower harvests and therefore below average greenfinger activation.

As for remote farm, yes I have it but I don't use it often since I usually log out in between herb runs. When I do use it, I log the cured patches as death.

Back on topic: Dragon, what are your plans for the next few months? I'm guessing it depends on when auras are released.

199.5m fletch, 200m hits, 200m atk def str 200m range most likely (depends on updates)

Before someone else asks it :rolleyes:

Why 199.5m Fletch?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Before someone else asks it :rolleyes:

Why 199.5m Fletch?

He's a perfectionist, wants all combat stats at the top in his adv log so can't get 200m in other skills until he's 200m in all combats.

right I mean Its said that they randomize anyway, but better to try and to have failed...yeah yeah

Judging from Tezz's Adventurer's Log, it seems to be based off of the age of the skills. For example, Dungeoneering is first because it is the newest skill, then it goes to Summoning, etc.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

Judging from Tezz's Adventurer's Log, it seems to be based off of the age of the skills. For example, Dungeoneering is first because it is the newest skill, then it goes to Summoning, etc.

Cross referencing people

[hide]

Jake

Dungeoneering > Summoning > Hunter > Slayer > Thieving > Fletching > Cooking > Magic > Prayer

Paperbag

Construction > Herblore > Crafting > Fletching > Cooking > Prayer > Ranged

Elias

Dungeoneering > Thieving > Herblore > Crafting >Fletching > Cooking > Prayer > Ranged > Attack

AlmostLost

Dungeoneering > Construction > Herblore > Fletching > Cooking > Prayer > Defence

Enrix E B

Ranged > Constitution

Pope712

Fletching > Cooking > Strength

KngKyle

Herblore > Firemaking > Fletching > Cooking > Prayer

Paulrat3

Crafting > Cooking > Magic > Ranged > Constitution > Strength

Nico Robin

Hunter > Slayer > Cooking > Magic > Ranged > Constitution > Strength > Attack

Samanthanz

Cooking > Constitution > Strength > Defence > Attack

Piddy10

Thieving > Firemaking > Fletching > Cooking

Athymy

Firemaking > Woodcutting > Cooking > Magic > ranged > Constitution

Water

Smithing > Crafting > Cooking > Magic > Strength

Hadsox

Mining > Smithing

Emmy Boo

Thieving > Smithing

[/hide]

Heres the list of skills in order as they should display on a log assuming 200m in them

[hide]

1 Dungeoneering

2 Summoning

3 Hunter

4 Construction

5 Runecrafting

6 Farming

7 Slayer

8 Thieving

9 Agility

10 Herblore

11 Mining

12 Smithing

13 Crafting

14 Firemaking

15 Fishing

16 Fletching

17 Woodcutting

18 Cooking

19 Magic

20 Prayer

21 Ranged

22 Constitution

23 Strength

24 Defence

25 Attack

[/hide]

Edit: Wasted a bunch of time anyways its the same order as the skills on hiscores, but backwards...

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101