200M in all Skills

Makilio

i would guess that its people just afking the chronozon demon where you just hit it high every time but dont kill it.

I think that the decaying avatar would be better based on the videos that I've seen.

That could be true but i wouldnt be surprised if the update had enough of an impact to make building factor for a good reward, and amount of items in chest better than a single monster offering a lot of exp per one kill.

lunistrellla.png

I haven't been playing rs in the past month or so because of uni and work. But last time I checked Seance was rank ~30, now he's rank 20. Congratulations to him. :)

Eb.png

I remenber reading from Zarfot that str bonus of Fire Cape saves almost 5 hours each 13m xp.

Fire cape gives 4 str bonus.

5/4= 1.25 hours saved from each str bonus each 13m XP

Goliath gloves gives 1 more str bonus than Barrows gloves. It takes around 6 hours now to get it, according to what I heard. Recharge is minimal time spent now, won't even count it.

(200m/13m)*1.25=15.38 hours saved from each str bonus when going from 0xp to 200m Slayer.

15.38-6=9.38 saved if you include time spent getting it.

So, for those people who doesn't like to read much, Goliath gloves saves around 9 hours when going from 0xp to 200m Slayer. Remenber also the Melee XP you get from Dominion tower because It will save time in melee training after 200m Slayer. Also you get dreadnips that I don't know how much they affect Slayer training.

PS- If were really consider DT the optimal method to train melee after Slayer (and I don't see why not), It's actually no time spent getting these Goliath gloves.

Jagex also saved around 76 hours when making the new cape.

Around 300 days left till next year, that's 3k hours if playing 10/h day. I think he was estimated at 5k hours?

He needed 2.9k hours last time I made the time calc update. I can't calc it right now due to the fact that I don't know slayer xp/effigy and the best melee training method after 200m Slayer.

If we assume that effigys got nerfed by 1/3....

Suomi used to get 85k xp/hr and got effigy each ~76500 Xp. That's a effigy each 54mins.

Suomi now gets 100k xp/hr... assuming 1/3 of the old rate... He will get effigy each 270k attack xp.

After he gets 200m attack, he will need 50.6m more Runecrafting XP. Assuming Runecrafting is 65k xp/hr...

Suomi will need 4713 hours to 200m all.

He would need 3457 hours if this update didn't happen.

Suomi played 113 hours last 7 days... Assuming he can keep this pace, he will need 41 weeks to 200m all. 44 weeks left till the end of the year. Don't forget that there will be a Runecrafting update this year that will speed up.

It should be said that Suomi is gaining much more than 100k attack xp now. For the past week it's been around 120k/hr, maybe even a little more than that.

Oh, then maybe he isn't camping crawlers anymore?

I think Suomi said he switched from CLS to rapier? brb finding quote.

Edit:

It looks like Suomi may have already started grinding on a different monster. Yesterday he averaged around 106k xp/hr for attack over a period of 13 1/2 hours. That's significantly faster than the usual 80k/hr he gains at crawlers.

I just started using Rapier instead of Longsword since the effigies got nerfed really bad even if you don't have any effigies. 5 effigies so far in 15 hours, still a very nice bonus though for just training Combat.

I support nerfing the effigies still but it was too late, they shouldn't have released them in the first place.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

It should be said that Suomi is gaining much more than 100k attack xp now. For the past week it's been around 120k/hr, maybe even a little more than that.

Oh, then maybe he isn't camping crawlers anymore?

Definite possibility, I'd say it's pretty likely considering his gains are even higher than I thought.

It's a small sample size, but over a 23.73 hour session from 6:09 AM to 5:53 AM on Runetracker he gained 131.9k/hr.

Edit: About switching to the rapier, that could still be the case, but as I said in that earlier post he was only gaining about 106k/hr at that point, over the past few days it's been much higher. And could simply switching weapons really give a 50k/hr boost? Seems a little extreme.

Also you get dreadnips that I don't know how much they affect Slayer training.

You can either get a pair of gloves or 100 dreadnips - I think goliaths are better since 100 dreadnips will last only half an hour tops (@200 kph). It takes roughly 2-3 minutes to get either. Unless you were doing massive amounts of DT, which might be worth it now for pure melee xp (but you'd have to plan it all out in advance & do the appropriate amount of DT before slayer), I wouldn't bother with dreadnips.

Congratulations to Suomi as well :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Been killing Cave crawlers, Dark beasts, Black dragons/demons and some other monsters, seems like effigies are at least 3x rarer now or even worse. Not sure yet where I will stay.

And thank you so much, the year went so fast.

Oh and btw I never thought I would get 200M all Skills in 2012. When I talk about hoping to get 200M all Skills before the world ends, I meant for real. Wasn't talking about the December 21, 2012 =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Been killing Cave crawlers, Dark beasts, Black dragons/demons and some other monsters, seems like effigies are at least 3x rarer now or even worse. Not sure yet where I will stay.

And thank you so much, the year went so fast.

Oh and btw I never thought I would get 200M all Skills in 2012. When I talk about hoping to get 200M all Skills before the world ends, I meant for real. Wasn't talking about the December 21, 2012 =P

Have you considered doing the Dominiontower for the gloves/ Dreadnips? (Pretty sure you don't have them yet)

Now I think about it, have you actually done all the quests? :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Do you want to stick with combat? It might be worth it to do some non-combat related skill like woodcutting, hunter, or thieving, until more information is out about the new effigy rates, and only then to finish 200M attack.

Grate_Scot.png

Do you want to stick with combat? It might be worth it to do some non-combat related skill like woodcutting, hunter, or thieving, until more information is out about the new effigy rates, and only then to finish 200M attack.

Do hunter/thieving and get 50M all :)