200M in all Skills

Makilio

Armoured zombies do drop charms, and from what I remember, drop blues fairly often.

Vyrewatch to not drop charms or effigies. The only charms would be the very minimal ones collected from burning the corpses and using keys.

Also, the blisterwood polearm can only be used to train controlled, defensive or aggressive, so no attack option.

Ok then so what is the actual attack xp/hr at AZs? Or the kills per hour?

Honestly, I haven't got the slightest clue. The last 8/14M of my attack xp was done through slayer, and when I did kill AZs, it was without all the fancy gear most people would use.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

How much would the effigy droprate have to have been nerfed before it becomes more efficient for suomi to use an attack familiar over a steel titan?

Probably many times more than it was since the best Att xp familiar is Blood Leech :P

I am also assuming these xp rates for the investigation skills:

Firemaking: 600k/hr

Woodcutting: 130k/hr + 30% as FMing xp

Farming: 1.3m/hr

Crafting: 660k/hr

Thieving: 260k/hr

Hunter 275k/hr

Runecrafting: 69k/hr

Melee: 150k/hr <-vyrewatch apparently is the fastest. I don't know that for sure though.

- Melee at crawlers is now 100k/hr with you using a rapier.

Thieving is 300k/hr with Sceptre of Gods and 265k without. I would use the rate with Sceptre of gods =P

Also, can you make the calculations for someone that have all non-buyable skills open?

It would probably be better to wait for more data from Suomi before expeculating anyway...

best melee method I found, blisterwood may be faster not entirely sure, though for the normal person prob better do to this due to time it takes to get the blisterwood fully upgraded

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

According to this Swamp Titan would be better

No, that's just me forgetting about abyssal. Swamp titan does last twice as long per pouch so that might matter. And I think the multi-target poison attack would provide attack xp, not magic, whereas abyssal has no useful spec.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

best melee method I found, blisterwood may be faster not entirely sure, though for the normal person prob better do to this due to time it takes to get the blisterwood fully upgraded

no charms though so it's not good for 200m all skills

no charms though so it's not good for 200m all skills

Of course you can always do 200m Fletching whilst lootsharing Rock lobsters..

The time saved on melee might also justify spending time barraging lobs yourself

Anyone know how you could calculate this?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Calculate how many hours you would save training attack and see if you can gain at least the same amount of summoning xp from rock lobs in that time

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

There used to be a guide on this in the AoW. Not sure what happened to it.

I'd be interested in comparing the XP rates of using a Yak vs. using a combat familiar. Does the extended trip time from a yak compensate for the lost bonus XP from a combat familiar?

I train melee on the skeles there as well, but I use elite void + rapier since it's much more AFK (don't have to worry about selecting the ones w/ the highest HP). It's about 160k XP/hour with 90 melees.

Do you have any idea what the xp/hr difference is between using a soul wars cape and the +8 str cape? Prayer drains really fast down there when you have to use dharoks :\

77yLQy8.png

Well there is one thing you need to keep in mind :P if you can't picture yourself staying in 1 place and clicking all day long in order to max out your character which will require you to do this for 5-6 years! doesn't mean someone else can't stand that... you will be amazed what humans are capable of :P

There used to be a guide on this in the AoW. Not sure what happened to it.

I'd be interested in comparing the XP rates of using a Yak vs. using a combat familiar. Does the extended trip time from a yak compensate for the lost bonus XP from a combat familiar?

I train melee on the skeles there as well, but I use elite void + rapier since it's much more AFK (don't have to worry about selecting the ones w/ the highest HP). It's about 160k XP/hour with 90 melees.

Do you have any idea what the xp/hr difference is between using a soul wars cape and the +8 str cape? Prayer drains really fast down there when you have to use dharoks :\

with a yak I can use prayer pots to last for 5 overload(4).

I used an iron titan for a bit but it really cuts the trip short (even when I tried with sw cape), and adds maybe only 30k xp per hour (in defence), really not worth it because of how short your trips are made.

also when I actually get a rapier Ill compare exp rates with that.

I mostly afk and don't bother clicking on highest hp ones and still get great xp/hr

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

The time saved on melee might also justify spending time barraging lobs yourself

Anyone know how you could calculate this?

So basically if you are getting 80k melee xp/hr at crawlers and an effigy every 3 hours and you can get 180k melee xp/hr at skeletons...

(80/180)+.333*[11.250*(1/660+ 1/1300+ 1/69+ 1/275 + 1/260+ 1/130-0.3/600+ 1/600)]+.333*[48.029/69] = 0.800

So currently at cave crawlers you are not getting an hours worth of training per hour spent there. This is not good.

So if you can get the same xp in charms at rock lobsters in 12 minutes that you would get in 1 hour at cave crawlers it is worth doing skeletons over crawlers.

Based on this I am thinking that Black dragons may be the way to go for finishing out melee. Especially cost wise.

Here are just a few comparisons for Suomi's case. For cave crawlers to be positive time on their own with an effigy ever 3 hours you need at least 116k melee xp/hr. If you are killing something that gives you an effigy every 4 hours you need to be getting at least 132k melee xp/hr. This NPC is assumed to give the same summoning xp/hr as cave crawlers. If it gives better then the melee xp/hr required would fall.

@Suomi, not to tell you want to do, but I am going to tell you what to do. I would recommend doing some thieving, Hunter, or WCing for the time being until people can figure out what is optimal for finishing out melee.

for anyone doing c2 fishing for an extended period of time, or for anyone who plans to do so, here is something to look forward to

[qfc]185-186-938-63576776[/qfc]

It's a suggestion from a random Runescape player. So you'll never know if it gets released.