200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why not just go ganodermics seeing as you have 99 slayer? did i miss something and are they no longer profitable with cannon?

untrimmed slay, i.e. I don't want hp/range exp. mummies only give base magic exp and no hp exp.

wow so some people were getting effigies at the mummies even before the update. I wondered about that.

i haven't seen anyone else do this for effigies before update, only for champion scrolls. It was >3h per effigy, so pretty crap. And based on my current sample size it's still 3h per effy.. I hope the whole fuss about it ends and i can go back to farming them without seeing 5 people in each world.

Edit:

[spoiler=bank (this took ~300 hours)]mummies.png

e6baac216b.png

104273167.png

Just to clarify, they used to be 103 combat which means they had an effigy drop rate of 1 in 1,329. With the update, the drop rate has increased to 1 in 752. I guess you're just having bad luck.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

Just to clarify, they used to be 103 combat which means they had an effigy drop rate of 1 in 1,329. With the update, the drop rate has increased to 1 in 752. I guess you're just having bad luck.

they used to be 96. The high hp ones walking around were 103.

Let's hope they just change them back to 96.. no idea why they updated it in the first place.

e6baac216b.png

104273167.png

Update of the top 15 2/5/12 - 2/11/12

1. S U O M I: 3.888B xp (+17m xp)

- This ex HAM member decked in purple continues his endeavor of complete Cave crawler annihlation. Along with cave crawler slaughtering he managed 5.6m Attack, 3m Hp, and 4m Rc with resulting effigy stages. He also continues his daily tree runs.

Coming milestones: 30m base, 50m attack

----

2. Jake: 3.304B xp (+10m xp)

- A master slayer, a conquerer of Daemonheim, and now a expert lumberjack? Jake continues to chop down arctic pines and gained 7.5m wc and 2.3m fire xp. Also passed the 3.3b mark this week.

Coming milestones: None in sight

----

3. Jdelacroix 3.137B xp (+12m xp)

- Jdela continues to powerslay using primarily defence and uses Dragonkin lamps on Runecrafting. He is less then 2.5m xp away from 200m farming.

Coming Milestones: 200m Farming/Thieving, 100m Defence, 50m Rc

----

4. Elvis: 3.105B xp (+14m xp)

- Covered in green goo, he continues his rampage on the cave crawlers. Surely these creatures need to stop spawning sometime? He gained over 1m rc/farm/hp xp, 4m ranged, and 2.5m strength.

Coming Milestones: 200m Ranged

----

5. Elias: 3.048B xp (+1.6m xp)

- Spent most of his week off Runescape, however he did some crawlering and farming runs. He is also stockpiling effigies.

Coming Milestones: 200m Ranged, 100m Farming

----

6. Drumgun: 2.954B xp (+4m xp)

-Continues to fish rocktails with slight crafting gains. Looks like he uses xp lamps in slayer.

Coming Milestones: 200m Woodcutting

----

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B xp --Inactive--

8. Allar: 2.680 xp --Inactive--

----

9. AlmostLost: 2.482B xp (+117m xp)

- Some may have known, but to much of a surprise he had collected over 500 effigies. He dumped his effigies into Slayer for 27m xp. He now has the 2nd daily record for overall xp, and currently has gained the most slayer xp in one day. However he has gained the most xp in one day for anyone to ever enter the top 15. Doing this allowed him to pass Kingduffy for rank 9. Before he dumped his effigies he ran his charms for 26m summoning xp. He also managed 10m agility xp.

Coming Milestones: Nothing in sight

---

10. Kingduffy: 2.442B xp (+6m xp)

- Trained almost every skill like he normally does. His main focus this week was on herb and crafting.

Coming Milestones: 100m Ranged/Magic/Slayer/Hunter

----

----

11. Zarfot: 2.353B xp --Inactive--

12. Green098: 2.271B xp (+5M xp)

- Trained slayer with every style besides range as she is 200m. She uses her effigies on runecrafting.

Coming Milestones: 50m Slayer

----

13. Paperbag: 2.237B xp (+13m xp)

- Apparently paperbag has been trying to build up an immunity to snake venom by sticking his hands into urns. He could care less about the treasure. +10m thieving and 3m farming. He managed to pass KngKyle this week for rank 13.

Coming Milestones: 200m farming

----

14. KngKyle: 2.234B xp (+7m xp)

- Worked on slayer and woodcutting like previous weeks. Did some hunting. Lost a rank to paperbag.

Coming Milestones: 200m woodcutting

----

15. Pope712: 2.210B xp (+4m xp)

A faster pace this week, Pope712 continues his usual slayer as well as some firemaking. Perhaps book of char burning.

Coming Milestones: 200m Hp, 100m Summoning, 50m Farming

Outside the top 15:

Dapledo has finished 100m prayer and from whispers on this thread is going for comp cape, which means he will have to get 120 Dungeoneering.

Chilly seems to be gaining xp at a nice pace. In the recent months she has got 200m hunter/cooking/magic and 2b xp. Only time will tell what her goals are. Perhaps she will be the second girl to enter the top 15 during this threads lifespan.

Da Broman1 seems to be going for a 50m base judging by this weeks gains. He currently is at a 40m base besides prayer, and 48m besides prayer/con. He might actually be the first to all 50m. He also has 96m slayer and 74m Rc. Really nice account. All he has left is 20m prayer, 10m con, and 1m hunter.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Thanks for the update! How many people are at these mummies? :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Thanks for the update! How many people are at these mummies? :lol:

If you mean the top 15, I don't think any are. The main reason for effigy hunting is a free skill while training combat. On mummies you get horrible mage xp/hr and Zmi is still faster than effigy hunting at any monster. Basically mummies are only good for an alternative to Runecrafting for those who aren't 99 magic and lack the slayer requirements for gano beasts. Mummies are easy xp, but they're in no means efficient for maxing total, rc, or 200m.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

So everyone here assumes the effigy droprate automatically changes when the monster's cb lvl changes. As far as I know there has never been an adjustment to monster's cb lvls. Eventhough effigy droprates are linked to cb lvls I don't think we can just assume the droprate changes when the cb lvl changes, especially because we've never had such an update before. Would be great to have a sample size from before and after the update (> 10,000) so we can actually tell something has changed.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So everyone here assumes the effigy droprate automatically changes when the monster's cb lvl changes. As far as I know there has never been an adjustment to monster's cb lvls. Eventhough effigy droprates are linked to cb lvls I don't think we can just assume the droprate changes when the cb lvl changes, especially because we've never had such an update before. Would be great to have a sample size from before and after the update (> 10,000) so we can actually tell something has changed.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have 94 effys banked from the mummies. 14 after update, 80 before update.

update changed their level from 96 to 138, however i don't see any difference in the effigy drop rate.

the first 80 effys took me on average 1588 casts per effigy (~3h). The 14 i got after update took 1646 casts per effigy (same 3h).

might be just bad luck ofcourse.

only have 14 effys since update in ~23k casts, will update with more if they don't patch it on Tuesday. To me it seems like nothing has changed.

some people at the mummies are "omg 2 effys in 5 mins", others "no effy in 12 hours"..

Does anyone have any idea why they changed the mummy level in the first place? It wasn't in the patch notes and it didn't really make any sense.

e6baac216b.png

104273167.png

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Will the monsters that had their combat levels changed also experience an increase/decrease in their effigy drop rate due to their combat level being higher or lower?

Mod Mark: Yes, this has already been done.

Does anyone have any idea why they changed the mummy level in the first place? It wasn't in the patch notes and it didn't really make any sense.

- Several monsters have had their Combat level adjusted to reflect that the monsters have differing combat behaviours. No monster stats have been adjusted with this.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think it said somewhere that they changed a few creatures cb level to be more like the real difficulty of the creatures.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Would it be recommended on the living rock creature slayer task to use solely a cannon whilst power mining? With bunyip (i'm just 68 summoning) or actually fighting them using cannon + melee be better?

I was thinking the first one because it would be fairly easy to get 200k+ exp/hour overall doing this. With exp going to Range, Slayer, Mining, Magic, Smithing.

Let's say I'd get 50 kills/hour that'd be

15,800 slayer*

63,200 range*

65,000 mine*

56,200 smith*

53,000 magic*

253,200 exp/hour*

*all approximates

It may take several hours to complete a task but achieveing 750k+exp during a task is pretty wicked.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Would it be recommended on the living rock creature slayer task to use solely a cannon whilst power mining? With bunyip (i'm just 68 summoning) or actually fighting them using cannon + melee be better?

I was thinking the first one because it would be fairly easy to get 200k+ exp/hour overall doing this. With exp going to Range, Slayer, Mining, Magic, Smithing.

15,800 slayer*

63,200 range*

65,000 mine*

56,200 smith*

53,000 magic*

253,200 exp/hour*

*all approximates

It may take several hours to complete a task but achieveing 750k+exp during a task is pretty wicked.

If you're sucha tryhard you shouldn't be doing LRCreatures in the first place. Besides, I assume you'll be superheat/dropping on the same tick as mining. Good luck with combining that with refilling cannon, looking for drops and occasionaly picking them up. Also you would have a hard time avoiding their attacks and/or heal up; Uni or Bunyip would do perhaps as you stated, but that means no Lava Titan, which makes it even less efficient ;).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have 94 effys banked from the mummies. 14 after update, 80 before update.

update changed their level from 96 to 138, however i don't see any difference in the effigy drop rate.

the first 80 effys took me on average 1588 casts per effigy (~3h). The 14 i got after update took 1646 casts per effigy (same 3h).

might be just bad luck ofcourse.

only have 14 effys since update in ~23k casts, will update with more if they don't patch it on Tuesday. To me it seems like nothing has changed.

some people at the mummies are "omg 2 effys in 5 mins", others "no effy in 12 hours"..

Thanks for the info. I was horribly wrong on my part for the sample size, I'm used to doing Glacors and 10,000 is an ok simple size there. A 100k+ sample size would be more suitable, lol. Anyway, as far as I can tell it doesn't look like the effigy drop rate has changed. Update was only a week ago though, but quite interesting results. Thanks again.

15,800 slayer*

63,200 range*

65,000 mine*

56,200 smith*

53,000 magic*

253,200 exp/hour*

*all approximates

If you're sucha tryhard you shouldn't be doing LRCreatures in the first place. Besides, I assume you'll be superheat/dropping on the same tick as mining. Good luck with combining that with refilling cannon, looking for drops and occasionaly picking them up. Also you would have a hard time avoiding their attacks and/or heal up.

Use a shitter pickaxe?

Praying isn't that difficult and neither would refooding because of summoning. I was thinking Mine-Superheat-drop then hit on the rock to repeat. [bleep] tics I was more thinking along the lines of reducing your exp per skill to increase overall exp. I don't think anyone would be able to do max mine/smith/mage exp rates with range and slayer on top.

I'm yet to get 99 mine and mage so I thought this might of been an alright to train 4 skills that I am not 99 in at once with a huge comprimise. You do occasionally see people cannoning there anyway. I suppose if you wanted to be truely ridiculous you might be able to put fletch in there too.

Drops was the harder thing I guess ignore those altogether.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Didn't a Jmod say the effigy droprates were altered with the monsters combat levels? :unsure:

Got my champ scroll (2 in fact) so that's me done. Back to mining. :whistle:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Vex made a formula regarding combat levels and had some graphs on the site that cannot be named here :3

The higher the combat level the more effigies you get.

Pretty sure it's allowed to be mentioned now?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, remember someone saying it was okay. :unsure:)

What will Suomi work on after Runecrafting? Summoning I assume, or will that be reserved for exp weekends?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

you forgot to mention Dragonseance who got front page and is tearing through fletching like the true gangster he is and is collecting charms at the same time while Omid ice barrages rock lobs

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Vex made a formula regarding combat levels and had some graphs on the site that cannot be named here :3

The higher the combat level the more effigies you get.

Pretty sure it's allowed to be mentioned now?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, remember someone saying it was okay. :unsure:)

What will Suomi work on after Runecrafting? Summoning I assume, or will that be reserved for exp weekends?

It's okay to mention Xp-Waste now. :thumbup:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid