200M in all Skills

Makilio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uHZiH_c5gQ&feature=g-u-u&context=G206c77cFUAAAAAAADAA

I guess this will change some xp rates like camping crawlers, (with less banking), any other skills you guys can think of?

Banking is like 30 secounds? Doesn't have any effect in terms of Xp rates. But it helps in camping and Thieving.

My Thieving trips are 45mins longer now. So, it's 585mins long instead of 540mins. As you can see, it won't affect anything skilling related.

Btw, your trips can be longer if you have Seer's vilage elite tasks completed. I don't have because I consider that Xp waste. After you complete those tasks, you get a enchanted excalibur that heals you 400 instead of 200. I need prayer renewals because of that which cost bunyips space....

So, if you have the 400 excalibur, your trips should be 630mins long now.

Probably you can solo nex now for example.

There is a huge reason Suomi is the only player with 3+ slow 200m's, in fact having 4 and nearly the final Rc one

Does anyone else have 2 other than:

ldy princess

danstool5

islam truth (aka lover romeo)

jebrim

(assuming you count wc, fish, rc, mine, agility and slay as the slow stats)

edit: by that definition suomi has 4... so what are you counting?

I don't think you should consider Slayer "slow" because of the time saved from effigys.

I wouldn't underestimate his playtime hours. The only player to invest more time than Suomi into RuneScape in the past few years is Drumgun. The major difference is that Suomi is also a perfectionist and wastes an impressively little amount of time ingame, a very hard feat to accomplish to the degree he has. He's probably the most efficient in that manner, even more so than Zarfot was, who had no problem wasting a few ticks every now and then. There is a huge reason Suomi is the only player with 3+ slow 200m's, in fact having 4 and nearly the final Rc one, and it has absolutely nothing to do with getting donations. Donations and cave crawlers play a relatively small role in the overall progress he's made and will make on his quest for 5b. With or without, he'd still have been the first to 5b, the difference being now he gets there a few months to a year sooner. There will not be another player to get all 200m's for probably at least another 2 or 3 years after he gets his, if at all.

I agree with you that Suomi is probably the most efficient player ever in RS, even though he could've been more efficient here and there. However it's just too easy to say that donations play a small role. I wonder if Suomi could handle PvM'ing or merching, due to his syndrom to be perfect in everything he does. He probably would, not gonna lie, but you can't just say donations don't really matter as he's the fastest anyway. It also devalues the effort and time 'legit' players put into their account.

There is a huge reason Suomi is the only player with 3+ slow 200m's, in fact having 4 and nearly the final Rc one

ldy princess

danstool5

jebrim

I don't think you should consider Slayer "slow" because of the time saved from effigys.

Actually I'm excluding Woodcutting since that is faster than the other 5, although I agree it is definitely worth considering. If you exclude Wcing, Romeo and me are the only ones with 2 slow 200m's other than Suomi. That shows just how unique of a player he is in his own right, excluding even being #1 overall atm.

Also Barbarian course just got nerfed. It takes 3 ticks longer to complete a lap, making it 69k Xp/hr again like it was when Suomi got 200m Agility. It's still slightly better than Gnome. The patch notes say the pit has increased its Xp rewards, but I'm not sure by how much. I don't use it though.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

ldy princess

danstool5

jebrim

Actually I'm excluding Woodcutting since that is faster than the other 5, although I agree it is definitely worth considering. If you exclude Wcing, Romeo and me are the only ones with 2 slow 200m's other than Suomi. That shows just how unique of a player he is in his own right, excluding even being #1 overall atm.

Also Barbarian course just got nerfed. It takes 3 ticks longer to complete a lap, making it 69k Xp/hr again like it was when Suomi got 200m Agility. It's still slightly better than Gnome. The patch notes say the pit has increased its Xp rewards, but I'm not sure by how much. I don't use it though.

Rope didn't get fixed... right?

Maybe now is a really good idea to start use the pit.

Nope. :(

Correction on what I said btw, it's slightly lower than it used to be. It was 63 ticks/lap, then went to 61 ticks/lap, and is now 64 ticks/lap. These little changes are actually quite normal and common for Agility courses. I can think of tiny updates that has affected the speed of nearly every Agility course at least once.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

The Pit seems to have had its Xp rewards increased in the following manner:

+100% Xp when losing

+50% Xp when winning

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uHZiH_c5gQ&feature=g-u-u&context=G206c77cFUAAAAAAADAA

I guess this will change some xp rates like camping crawlers, (with less banking), any other skills you guys can think of?

Banking is like 30 secounds? Doesn't have any effect in terms of Xp rates. But it helps in camping and Thieving.

My Thieving trips are 45mins longer now. So, it's 585mins long instead of 540mins. As you can see, it won't affect anything skilling related.

Btw, your trips can be longer if you have Seer's vilage elite tasks completed. I don't have because I consider that Xp waste. After you complete those tasks, you get a enchanted excalibur that heals you 400 instead of 200. I need prayer renewals because of that which cost bunyips space....

Why would you pray at pyramid plunder

Why would you pray at pyramid plunder

In the last room, middle chest in the 7th thing I open. If I get sacarabs, it will hit me every tick until I open 9 more urns (because that's when I exit pyramid). This only applys for you if you use the route I found, which is the best one. You can also skip the chest but that would be XP waste.

The pit is pretty nice now if you win. I won 2 games today and gambled my points. First gamble I got x2 and ended up 17.8k xp, the 2nd gamble I got x.5 and ended up about 3.7k. So I think for winning its around 7-9k xp before gamble.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Hi all, been lurking this thread for over a year now. The recent flaming of suomi i feel is not justified. People saying that he doesn't deserve to be rank one should not be so judgmental. The average rs player's total xp isn't even a fraction of suomi's non-buyable xp much less his total xp. And for all of the criticism he gets saying he doesn't deserve the worship he's getting because of donations are entitled to their own opinion, but lets not forget all the grinding he did on the slow skills before effigies. Anyways i guess what i am saying is that with the unfathomable amount of hours and xp suomi has racked up in this game, the average rs player can't relate to suomi much less have grounds to criticize him.

Badstroller.png

Richard dumped effigies + charms and overtook Kingduffy to claim rank 7.

Edit: Never mind, he's still going through them :mellow: at least 100m exp done so far or something

More edit: Found out that he stocked up 516 effigies.

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Richard dumped effigies + charms and overtook Kingduffy to claim rank 7.

Edit: Never mind, he's still going through them :mellow: at least 100m exp done so far or something

More edit: Found out that he stocked up 516 effigies.

Wow that's pretty crazy.

Eb.png

Yowza! 516 effigies :shock:

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I notice he dumped most into slayer, gaining 25m slayer and 20m summoning. However he's still far far away on runecrafting (33m) and he also has attack / strenght open. Wouldn't it have been better to dump all lamps on runecrafting? Heck, isn't it always better to dump on runecrafting then on slayer?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I notice he dumped most into slayer, gaining 25m slayer and 20m summoning. However he's still far far away on runecrafting (33m) and he also has attack / strenght open. Wouldn't it have been better to dump all lamps on runecrafting? Heck, isn't it always better to dump on runecrafting then on slayer?

No. It is optimal to use lamps on slayer then RC then Agility then I think fishing, though C2 may have changed that.

This is why a lot of people were not happy when me and Thai calculated it out that it is optimal to go to cave crawlers for all of melee. Which will result in 200m slayer and RC along with like 30m agility xp.

Well, technically it's only better at a certain income, which is pretty high. Before that income, it depends how much money you need for buyables, glacors/tds might be better even (3m/hr and .75 effigies per hour or -2m/hr and 1 effigy per hour, 5m to save 20 minutes = 15m/hr) or slayer.

Pretty insane effigy stack though, very nice work by Richard :thumbsup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

He isn't going for 200m all. I argued with him about putting it in slayer. If he needs effigies though he can just go crawlers / ganos.

Nobody with runecrafting has a significant number of other 200ms I believe? Phoenix Odin has 200m dg only, Drw has cooking, Alpha Trion none, Arska cooking, Puu4 none.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Are there any two people that between them have 200M all? I was looking at Elvis and S U O M I and they were very close, but not quite. If you added Drumgun they'd have 200M all between them.

So which of them has 200M runecrafting? Or do you mean simply add one's xp to the other and see if it hits 200M? If the latter, no two people total 200M+ in all skills yet. If you take SUOMI as a given, then you also need someone with 98M+ summoning, and there are only 7 possibilities, none of whom also have 150M+ hunter and thieving except Jake, who doesn't have high enough crafting, farming, or runecrafting. Still, in 12 months, you won't even need two people to have all 200M.

Grate_Scot.png