200M in all Skills

Makilio

That's... rather major for a loyalty reward. It heavily favours slow gathering. How's the woodcutting aura for magic logs/mining aura for runite?

(he did test w/o urns right?)

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

That's... rather major for a loyalty reward. It heavily favours slow gathering. How's the woodcutting aura for magic logs/mining aura for runite?

(he did test w/o urns right?)

He tested without urns, ofc. I cant say for magic logs and runite because I don't know the original Xp rates.

Is this with the overload method? (if it still works)

That got nerfed months ago.

Probably an obvious answer I am not seeing, but why would the aura work better on a slower xp method (rocktail) then barbarian?

If you look at it in terms of exp/success rate, rocktails are a higher ratio and the aura increases the success rate. Probably could be explained more thoroughly though.

anyone want to give an estimate for rocktails fish xp/h w/ aura?

42k fish xp/hr with no aura and urns.

That's 110 successfull chances per hour.

You have 1200 chances per hour.

10% of it (10% aura) is 120.

110+120= 230

Each rocktail fish is 380 xp

230*380= 87400 xp/hr with no urns.

If you add urns

87400*1.2=104880 fishing rocktail xp/hr with 10% aura and urns.

Each tier 4 aura, will take 10 months to get because of points. Max points per month is 15k and we only get 11k yet.

So Dragonseance plan will take 40 months to get all auras.

If you get 110/1200 catches (9,166% success) and the aura increases 'fishing roll' by 10% you will catch 10% more fish, since your success rate is under 50% you can simply multiply that. I think it's unlikely they upped the chance for a resource by ten percent points. Unless someone's done testing and found that they got that much extra xp/hr, I'd assume it's not worth fishing rocktails.

According to dragonseance, he (or clanmates) tested 3% aura and got 55480 xp/hr.

55480/380=146 fish/hr

0.03*1200=36

Original rate is 110 fish/hr so it's confirmed.

I've obtained more than that in an hour before now with no aura.

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

anyone want to give an estimate for rocktails fish xp/h w/ aura?

42k fish xp/hr with no aura and urns.

That's 110 successfull chances per hour.

You have 1200 chances per hour.

10% of it (10% aura) is 120.

110+120= 230

Each rocktail fish is 380 xp

230*380= 87400 xp/hr with no urns.

If you add urns

87400*1.2=104880 fishing rocktail xp/hr with 10% aura and urns.

Each tier 4 aura, will take 10 months to get because of points. Max points per month is 15k and we only get 11k yet.

So Dragonseance plan will take 40 months to get all auras.

If you get 110/1200 catches (9,166% success) and the aura increases 'fishing roll' by 10% you will catch 10% more fish, since your success rate is under 50% you can simply multiply that. I think it's unlikely they upped the chance for a resource by ten percent points. Unless someone's done testing and found that they got that much extra xp/hr, I'd assume it's not worth fishing rocktails.

According to dragonseance, he (or clanmates) tested 3% aura and got 55480 xp/hr.

55480/380=146 fish/hr

0.03*1200=36

Original rate is 110 fish/hr so it's confirmed.

I've obtained more than that in an hour before now with no aura.

Yea, any knowledge on how many ppl were trying the aura out and for how long? Rocktails avg @ ~110/h but you can get anything from 80 to 150 rocktails/h

You want to know the average max xp rate. Not the min of the max neither the max of the max.

For example, Foot got 260k-320k (or something like this) when hunting, althought the max average Xp rate was 295k, and that is what everyone use to calc anything (or atleast should).

The min of the max and max of max are irrelevant.

You want to know the average max xp rate. Not the min of the max neither the max of the max.

For example, Foot got 260k-320k (or something like this) when hunting, althought the max average Xp rate was 295k, and that is what everyone use to calc anything (or atleast should).

The min of the max and max of max are irrelevant.

I meant that if the timer/s just had a lucky hour? That's why I asked if you knew how reliable this data was.

Yea yea I know i wasn't questioning that. I'm wondering how reliable the fishing aura data gathered by dragonseance and/or his clanmates is. Sorry if that was unclear.

It's all reliable and confirmed in HLF.

If someone could post a confirmation of this?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Yea yea I know i wasn't questioning that. I'm wondering how reliable the fishing aura data gathered by dragonseance and/or his clanmates is. Sorry if that was unclear.

I will ask a print from HLF when Dragonseance gets back to rs

Rocktails have a pretty large range. The fact that someone got 55k (or whatever you/someone else said) doesn't mean much unless they have a fairly large sample size.

Rocktails have a pretty large range. The fact that someone got 55k (or whatever you/someone else said) doesn't mean much unless they have a fairly large sample size.

According to Dragonseance, they tested for 50 hours.

[spoiler=Quote Tree]

What we need is to figure out the function that jagex uses to determine your probablility of catching any given fish at any given fishing level. I can almost guarantee that there is one function that has to do with your fishing level, the level required to catch that particular fish and then some constants. If this can be figured out then you can run on an expected value of the true population mean.

[spoiler=Quote Tree]

What we need is to figure out the function that jagex uses to determine your probablility of catching any given fish at any given fishing level. I can almost guarantee that there is one function that has to do with your fishing level, the level required to catch that particular fish and then some constants. If this can be figured out then you can run on an expected value of the true population mean.

It's roughly the same system as combat. You have an attack roll that's a function of your level, then the resource has a defense roll.

Given the fishing aura information I'm going to assume it would have a very positive effect to use a woodcutting or mining aura along with a person or two using a resourceful aura at the same time. The mining, in particular, could have the best effect (due to distance between deposits); provided resourceful works at LRC.

Given the fishing aura information I'm going to assume it would have a very positive effect to use a woodcutting or mining aura along with a person or two using a resourceful aura at the same time. The mining, in particular, could have the best effect (due to distance between deposits); provided resourceful works at LRC.

Resourceful doesn't work at lrc as those are run off timers. It's confirmed by a jmod (Mod Raven if I recall correctly).

Resourceful doesn't work at lrc as those are run off timers. It's confirmed by a jmod (Mod Raven if I recall correctly).

That doesn't even need jmod confirmation. They collapse when no one's mining them. The same thing happens with most fishing spots and ivy.