200M in all Skills

Makilio

Can you explain your logic of how TMOA points work? Are you ahead of Broman because he can't afford buyables or what?

Just don't understand how at all how you would be ahead of Broman and Duffy with your exp.

Jeez, Gemeos2 was simply answering this question by putting it in a different perspective.

Jebrim has more TMOA points because his 33 points includes all 3 of his accounts whereas Broman just has his 1 account.

So Gemeos compared it with his timecalc by just stating Jebrim's time left as if Jebrim spent the surplus hours on agility on other skills instead.

Kinda seems like you guys read Gemeos' post w/o reading it in context and decided to attack what he said <_< .

2496.png

104273167.png

Yes, but he didn't spend the surplus hours on agility instead of other skills, Jebrim shouldn't even really count all his accounts TMOA points @ 33. It is just abusing his own system to make himself feel even more on top of people who have better skills than him. IE: 1b agility goal to prove to everyone why he is better than Lover Romeo, and the 1k hours at each course to prove to everyone why he is better than Lover Romeo. It is all him and his big ego, simple as that.

Lame last few pages, anyways.

Early gz to Suomi on 100m crafting, and Jdelacroix on 100m Strength.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Yes, but he didn't spend the surplus hours on agility instead of other skills, Jebrim shouldn't even really count all his accounts TMOA points @ 33. It is just abusing his own system to make himself feel even more on top of people who have better skills than him. IE: 1b agility goal to prove to everyone why he is better than Lover Romeo, and the 1k hours at each course to prove to everyone why he is better than Lover Romeo. It is all him and his big ego, simple as that.

I believe they are called TMOA-points, non? Not 'official-pointsystem-by-Jagex'. Since Jebrim is leader of TMOA he can construct a system the way he wants. Hiscores go to 200M, TMOA-points don't have to deal with this limit, therefore being a good indication of the effort you put in RS in general, not on just one account. I don't know why it's so hard to get that. Obviously Jebrim has an advantage which is well-deserved.

Gemeos bashing was so 2011, its Jebrim bashing time again now.

OT, Dragonseance has been tearing through cooking recently. Also the top 4 have been playing extremely consistently lately, I honestly think all of them will hit 200m in all skills eventually.

Asmodean <3

Can you explain your logic of how TMOA points work? Are you ahead of Broman because he can't afford buyables or what?

Just don't understand how at all how you would be ahead of Broman and Duffy with your exp.

Jeez, Gemeos2 was simply answering this question by putting it in a different perspective.

Jebrim has more TMOA points because his 33 points includes all 3 of his accounts whereas Broman just has his 1 account.

So Gemeos compared it with his timecalc by just stating Jebrim's time left as if Jebrim spent the surplus hours on agility on other skills instead.

Kinda seems like you guys read Gemeos' post w/o reading it in context and decided to attack what he said <_< .

Thanks. Couldn't say better myself.

I would suggest end this discussion and get back to the real topic.

^^ Didn't understand the logic so I asked a question.

Forgot asking question was illegal. I wasn't slating Gemeos or Jebrim, was just asking on how it worked, Derp.

Oh interesting... Is he from the UK too?

@Exp_Freak I've got like 430m on that account, but thankfully I had a pin. The hacker wasn't too brilliant tbh.

Says the guy who just got "hacked" because he used the same password for rs acc and some tracking site :wall: (yea, I read what he said earlier about thinking that this might happen but still I just felt this had to be said)

Luckily you didn't lose anything tho and even if you did I doubt it would have affected your goal that much :P

Why are you jumping down his throat??? He asked a simple question and you didn't answer. All you did was get angry at him because you assume he is attacking Jebrim.

Now You are just diverting the argument to shit about Jebrim. Creating a shit storm about nothing when someone could have just answered his question with a dirrect quote from Jebrim's thread.

I believe they are called TMOA-points, non? Not 'official-pointsystem-by-Jagex'. Since Jebrim is leader of TMOA he can construct a system the way he wants. Hiscores go to 200M, TMOA-points don't have to deal with this limit, therefore being a good indication of the effort you put in RS in general, not on just one account. I don't know why it's so hard to get that. Obviously Jebrim has an advantage which is well-deserved.

Again pointless agruing and take a gross misstatement of how Jebrim actually describes the system him self.

^^ Didn't understand the logic so I asked a question.

Forgot asking question was illegal. I wasn't slating Gemeos or Jebrim, was just asking on how it worked, Derp.

People suck that is why. Here is the actual answer to your question taken directly from Jebrim's clan thread. This is how he assigns his "cosmetic" points. They are completely arbitrary and his own creation for his clan and not for any other use.

== Ranks ==

There are two systems of ranks within the clan. One system is purely cosmetic, which is used to compare skilling status within the clan. This is the main one used. The other system is with the administration key ranks for leaders and staff. Most people will only have to worry about the skilling status ranking system.

~~ Rank Points ~~

Rank Points are the basis of both the clan chat ranks and the clan hiscores. They are awarded based on your progress towards 200m Xp in skills. Slower or less afkable skills will give more points than faster or more afkable skills will. Keep in mind that these points do not judge your entire account, but only your progress towards 200m Xp in skills.

For every X Xp, you get Y points:

40m Slay = 2 points

40m Rc = 3 points

40m Agil = 3 points

50m Wc = 2 points

50m Mine = 3 points

50m Fish = 3 points

100m Cook = 1 point

100m Fletch = 1 point

100m Fm = 2 points

100m Range = 2 points

100m Mage = 2 points

100m Con = 2 points

100m Thiev = 2 points

100m Hunt = 2 points

100m Craft = 2 points

100m Smith = 2 points

100m Dung = 2 points

100m Herb = 3 points

100m Pray = 3 points

100m Farm = 3 points

100m Summ = 3 points

So, for example, if you had 120m Agility Xp and 100m Firemaking Xp, you would have (3x3)+(2x1) points. This is 11 points. Depending on how many points you have, you would obtain a certain rank in the clan chat.

~~ Titles/Ranks ~~

Junior Member = 0 points = 1 Banana

Member = 2 points = 2 Bananas

Advanced Member = 4 points = 3 Bananas

True Master = 8 points = Bronze Star

Elite Master = 15 points = Silver Star

Legendary Master = 30 points = Gold Star

To join TMOA, you essentially need 2 points. Every member is expected to aim for a "Master" title, the lowest of which is a bronze star. Junior members are those who managed to get into the clan when the requirements were lower or when they were more lax. The current ones are strict.

People need to stop deflecting from the point at hand to start meaningless arguments about nothing...

/backseat modding

Why is 40M slayer worth 2 points yet 40M agility is 3? shouldn't they both be the same. In fact slayer perhaps worth slightly more, due it having a substantial amount of exp in other skills also?

Decided to work out what my points would be and I came up with 3. :L (assuiming if you reach half of one you get half points) if not just 2.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Going to try sticking this on again, in the hope it isn't buried in a sea of rage.

I've been looking around at basically top-spec gaming computers (which I could find in 5 mins on google, so maybe not the best) and they come can cost anywhere between £500 and £5,000+...

So what do all the top players use, I know Runescape isn't the best in graphics, but it's coming along nicely :P

Also, what about peripherals, I'm guessing Suomi isn't on a touchpad :D

Thinking about what to spend my £1 million lottery win on, when I win it :unsure:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Yeah if you're buying a *pc* rather than a laptop, then unless you buy one from the dark ages you're more than sorted. Although these days most laptops can run RS on full settings too.

Internet connection is what you have to think about ;)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Again pointless agruing and take a gross misstatement of how Jebrim actually describes the system him self.

I was pointing out how Jebrim has an advantage. I didn't describe the system, I described a part of the system regarding effort, whether that would be on one or several accounts. If it's such a misstatement I would like to hear the description Jebrim states. Thanks for the point-calculation.

Going to try sticking this on again, in the hope it isn't buried in a sea of rage.

I've been looking around at basically top-spec gaming computers (which I could find in 5 mins on google, so maybe not the best) and they come can cost anywhere between £500 and £5,000+...

So what do all the top players use, I know Runescape isn't the best in graphics, but it's coming along nicely :P

Thinking about what to spend my £1 million lottery win on, when I win it :unsure:

Honestly the best desktop is a custom one. Depending on what operating system you want is the only change. Mac will have to come from apple. Linux/Windows you can build a custom desktop for $1k-1.2k (USD) with all the high end components. Where the higher pricing comes from over that is if you go overboard on monitors, video card, extra ram or hard drive space.

Building one yourself will save you a bit over having a shop build one. Check out www.newegg.com for pretty good pricing and comparisons on parts.

Peace,

Vann

Stop buying Alienware

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Ahaaa, I didn't buy anything, just googled it and clicked the first one, then looked for the most expensive comp <_<

And the price range was pretty general, the 5k+ comps all had a couple of monitors, gaming mice/keyboard and about a billion gb of ram :ugeek:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Ahaaa, I didn't buy anything, just googled it and clicked the first one, then looked for the most expensive comp <_<

And the price range was pretty general, the 5k+ comps all had a couple of monitors, gaming mice/keyboard and about a billion gb of ram :ugeek:

Just buy like a 500$ tower at best buy, then buy a 100$ graphics card and Runescape will run about 30-40fps. Isn't to bad seeing as RS caps at 50. Most laptops go off the cpu and have integrated graphic chips which is why they're so bad at handling RS, even though they can go full graphics, you'll be running 8-15fps. Pretty much any tower within the last 3 years will be able to run RS decently, as long as you buy a graphics card. So graphic card being the big player of handling RS. Now dual moniters are just extra perks, and up2 the user. If you're only wanting to play RS on highest graphics with bloom w/ very little lag, 500-1000usd would easily accomplish that.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Keep in mind that these points do not judge your entire account, but only your progress towards 200m Xp in skills.

^This. TMOA is a clan focused around getting 200m Xp, not around just raising up your overall account. The point system follows that idea. As I stated in my original post, if points were fractionally awarded at smaller increments, say every 1m Xp, instead of at every 40m/50m/100m, it'd be far more accurate. In fact, that'd give me more flexibility on adjusting each skill to be more accurate. The reason it is so high, however, is because I wanted specialized accounts, "pures", to give more points than more balanced out accounts, since the clan is focused around specializing, not Overall. So when viewing TMOA points on the hours Gemeos posted, it helps show who has spent a lot of time and effort in certain skills vs those who decided to constantly switch skills and not actually master a particular one.

My points are high because I spend all my time specializing and nearly no time with other skills. Other people tend to do other skills in addition to specialized skills and that extra time on other skills is wasted. Suomi is super-high because he does 200m Xp's in one go instead of stopping all the time to train something else. Well that's one factor, the other is that he's spent a lot of time skilling. The point system is created in a way to encourage people in the clan to specialize in skills and rewards people for doing so, with both clan chat rank and a higher rank on the internet clan hiscores. TMOA is all about specialization, mastering a particular skill, and that makes us unique and different from a general skilling clan.

Why is 40M slayer worth 2 points yet 40M agility is 3? shouldn't they both be the same. In fact slayer perhaps worth slightly more, due it having a substantial amount of exp in other skills also?

Decided to work out what my points would be and I came up with 3. :L (assuiming if you reach half of one you get half points) if not just 2.

There is another quote left out that is only available under the private clan forums that helps to explain this:

~~ The Balancing ~~

When you obtain 200m Xp in a skill, you will have this many points depending on the skill:

Slay = 10 (16 w/ effigies on slayer and partway to 21; 25 w/ effigies on rc)

Rc = 15

Agil = 15

Mine = 12

Fish = 12

Wc = 8

Farm = 6

Summ = 6

Herb = 6

Pray = 6

All other non-melee skills = 4

Cook = 2

Fletch = 2

Slayer was particularly tricky to balance because I wanted the requirement at 40m to enter and so 40m had to provide at least 2 points since that is the req to enter. We couldn't have it give points at 50m because that would make one have to get 50m Slayer Xp to enter whereas others with 40m Agility Xp or 40m Rc Xp could enter. What further complicated it was the fact that training Slayer trains multiple skills. We resolved this by removing the ability for melee skills to gain points and by increasing the amount of points gained by Summoning. When viewing Slayer, view the points given as a combination of Slayer, Ranged, and Summoning. This is with all effigies being used on Slayer. If all effigies are used on Runecrafting, the Slayer Xp/hr would then be lower, but is then replaced by potential Runecrafting points.

So ultimately 200m Slayer with effigies on Slayer gives you 16 points and puts you above 100m Xp and below 200m Xp in Ranged and Summoning. Finishing those off would give an additional 5 easy points. If you used effigies on Runecrafting, the longer amount of time is balanced off with increased points in Runecrafting, resulting in 25 points at the end (200m Slayer, 200m Ranged, 120m Rc, 200m Summ).

The points are balanced in such a way to make any skill chosen for 200m Xp as roughly equal to any other. This is to allow a comparison among clanmates to see how they compare to one another in their attempts at getting 200m Xp in skills. It ignores all Xp under 40m-50m in slower skills and all Xp under 100m in faster skills on purpose. I also take into account afkability and money and balance that in there as well.

For example, 200m Mining without superheating and Mining 70k-100k Xp/hr (depending on afk) would provide fewer points than 200m Agility, but if one did 200m Mining with superheating @90k-100k Xp/hr Mining, they'd actually end up with slightly more points than 200m Agility due to the extra clicking and effort involved, even though it is faster Xp/hr.

We spent a lot of time debating on how to improve the points system and this is the final version we've stuck with after many versions. It's permanent, so even with new updates, we won't be changing it. This is to allow people to work to obtain points on a system they know won't change, thereby allowing them to never lose points because an update made their method done obsolete. One can expect that the present ratio of skills to one another should stay roughly even as each skill is updated over time. When one updates, the others will eventually be updated so that it evens out again.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Buy from www.newegg.com and you'll save a few hundred bucks at the same time. I have a desktop with a Radeon HD 5770, a 2009 card I think, that runs RS at 50 FPS np. The card is still manufactured I think and costs only $99. The Radeon HD 6770 is basically the same thing rebranded and costs a lot more. You may not be able to find a computer on newegg with the 5770, idk. The general cards, if you're dealing with AMD/ATI Radeon, is to focus on the 4800+, 5700+, or 6700+ cards. 7000 series is just starting to come out, with several cards coming out in February, but they'll be more expensive. The 6000 series should become cheaper as well. If you get a 7000 series card, 7600+ would probably be good. I recommend AMD over Nvidia because it's more bang for your buck. My own desktop tower only cost me like $730 and that has a 6-core processor too lol. There's really no reason to spend over $1k on a desktop tower since you can get desktops with 6900+ cards for about that price.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Buy from www.newegg.com and you'll save a few hundred bucks at the same time. I have a desktop with a Radeon HD 5770, a 2009 card I think, that runs RS at 50 FPS np. The card is still manufactured I think and costs only $99. The Radeon HD 6770 is basically the same thing rebranded and costs a lot more. You may not be able to find a computer on newegg with the 5770, idk. The general cards, if you're dealing with AMD/ATI Radeon, is to focus on the 4800+, 5700+, or 6700+ cards. 7000 series is just starting to come out, with several cards coming out in February, but they'll be more expensive. The 6000 series should become cheaper as well. If you get a 7000 series card, 7600+ would probably be good. I recommend AMD over Nvidia because it's more bang for your buck. My own desktop tower only cost me like $730 and that has a 6-core processor too lol. There's really no reason to spend over $1k on a desktop tower since you can get desktops with 6900+ cards for about that price.

GPU barely matters, I can max RS on my Intel HD 3000. What matters is single core speed; Runescape only runs on a single core which means 6 cores in your case won't help at all, you want the fastest possible cores which are Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge.

An i3 2100 paired with a 5770 would max Runescape fine, and if anyone reading this is buying I suggest a Z68 chipset to allow upgrading to a 2500k or Ivy Bridge in future.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

GPU barely matters, I can max RS on my Intel HD 3000. What matters is single core speed; Runescape only runs on a single core which means 6 cores in your case won't help at all, you want the fastest possible cores which are Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge.

An i3 2100 paired with a 5770 would max Runescape fine, and if anyone reading this is buying I suggest a Z68 chipset to allow upgrading to a 2500k or Ivy Bridge in future.

My computer's managed to split it over multiple cores, since I watch it do it. Every once in a while, you can tell its all on one core becuase that one will be near max and the others will all be near idle, but most of the time they balance out, or at least most of them do, and if you look at the cpu usage for Java, its using a lot more resources than any one core is reporting at a given time.