200M in all Skills

Makilio

Would it be smart to corp for crims/blues for 96 summoning so I can use yak to slay. Or would wyverns/wfs be a better option? I figure with corp I have a chance (albeit small) of a sigil which would be nice since I lost all my dicing profits from being hacked recently.

Peace,

Vann

Based on your stats if you want 99 slayer eventually I would just do that. Doing that would also get you 99 defense. If you are looking to profit to after shard and second costs I would do TDs with a polypore hybrid rather than corp, they are fairly slow charms, but you would also probably get 99 defense in that time and certainly profit.

You could also make a decent amount at wyverns if you yak the bones.

Can't bank bones with yak if my goal is getting 96 summon for yak before slaying. Haven't done WGS for TDs. Working on getting my Mew2 rank transferred to First Wagers for some money. If that is the case then barraging lobs here I come. Ha.

Peace,

Vann

Would it be smart to corp for crims/blues for 96 summoning so I can use yak to slay. Or would wyverns/wfs be a better option? I figure with corp I have a chance (albeit small) of a sigil which would be nice since I lost all my dicing profits from being hacked recently.

Peace,

Vann

Based on your stats if you want 99 slayer eventually I would just do that. Doing that would also get you 99 defense. If you are looking to profit to after shard and second costs I would do TDs with a polypore hybrid rather than corp, they are fairly slow charms, but you would also probably get 99 defense in that time and certainly profit.

You could also make a decent amount at wyverns if you yak the bones.

Can't bank bones with yak if my goal is getting 96 summon for yak before slaying. Haven't done WGS for TDs. Working on getting my Mew2 rank transferred to First Wagers for some money. If that is the case then barraging lobs here I come. Ha.

Peace,

Vann

*Self-facepalm*

Yeah I [bleep]ed up pretty hard there. Well then if you enjoy corp do it up. Pleasure of the gaming experience is certainly a factor in efficiency.

I vote this thread be moved into H&A....

@Gemeos: have you updated your time calc for the book of char?

I can't intruduce Book of Char in the time calc because every player plays different amount of hours per day.

Who will be the first to 200m all without any significant donations?

If anyone, probably Dapledo.

Reduced the Xp rate of Agility to 72k due to recent updates.

Name - hours - cost

Suomi - 3795 - 8.9b

Jake - 8061 - 13.8b

Elvis - 8682 - 6.4b

Elias - 9054 - 8.9b

Dapledo - 9310 - 17.4b

Kingduffy - 9633 - 15.7b

Drumgun - 9819 - 16.5b

Skiller 703 - 9357 - 20.8b

Telmomarques - 10026 - 10.9b

Schrimkiy - 9659 - 25.1b

Jdelacroix - 10202 - 2.8b

Da_broman1 - 10233 - 22.8b

Pope712 - 10735 - 18.9b

Dragonseance - 10740 - 25.8b

Number1 Boss - 10926 - 16.9b

Green098 - 11431 - 18.9b

Roger Al - 11424 - 30.9b

Athymy - 11446 - 24b

Almostlost - 11739 - 11.9b

Tg - 11792 - 12.8b

Simon - 11799 - 20b

Hehasnoidea - 11944 - 12.9b

Carcass - 12519 - 25.4b

Paperbag - 12947 - 7.7b

Skiller - 14039 - 27.5b

Desupty - 14139 - 29.4b

Forsberg888 - 14505 - 28.3b

Werpheus - 14530 - 28.8b

If I forgot to add someone, please just post and I will edit.

If you don't want me to add your name on that list, post or pm me and I will edit.

Gemeos, for reference, can you include the time/cost for a character with 13m in all skills with 104m dg?

15153 hours and 30.7b cost.

If that's the case, how come Roger Al needs another 30.9b?

Maybe he does 2 hours of demonic thrones instead of mahogany tables.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Gemeos, for reference, can you include the time/cost for a character with 13m in all skills with 104m dg?

No, Gemeos is saying he needs 30.9b, Roger Al isn't saying that.

Grate_Scot.png

No, Gemeos is saying he needs 30.9b, Roger Al isn't saying that.

I was clearly being sarcastic.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Roger Al doesn't has 104m dg, could be that gemeos included overloads or something else in those calcs.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If its 15000 hours for someone with base stats 99, 99,... ,120 why include anyone still above 10000 hours left? There is like 600 maxed players so only include the ones who have another 30% game play on top of max skills? Seems pointless having people there with 14000 hours left when they have only 'just' maxed in the grand scheme of things.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Everyone's guess was wrong :razz: Roger Al used some DK lamps in Slayer so now he needs more hours at crawlers to end melees.

If its 15000 hours for someone with base stats 99, 99,... ,120 why include anyone still above 10000 hours left? There is like 600 maxed players so only include the ones who have another 30% game play on top of max skills? Seems pointless having people there with 14000 hours left when they have only 'just' maxed in the grand scheme of things.

Some people in my list post/pm me asking for their time just for curiosity. Instead of having the work to pm them all everytime they want to know, I prefer just post here. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thought about it for a while and still curious what's inefficient about dragonseance getting, 0 time wasted (assuming he has more then enough gp's to max all buyables already or a very rich friend willing to give away summ xp), free crims via lootshare from lobs while fletching broad arrows. He doesn't have to waste ticks picking up charms when he maxes out cb, lootshare will deposit them right to his inventory without doing any work, and he gets to keep on fletching.

I know there's the option of fletch during wc, but it's near impossible to split, cut arctics, and fletch at at the same time. Knowing jagex though it wouldn't surprise me if loot share interrupted fletching.

Just wondering...

Some people in my list post/pm me asking for their time just for curiosity. Instead of having the work to pm them all everytime they want to know, I prefer just post here. Sorry for any inconvenience.

who cares if someone only "just maxed" well anyway 5k hours is actually a lot of work after maxing too.... that is actually being maxed and then still playing for exp 208 days after and prob more considering time calc is all efficient methods so 5k hours shaved off the original is pretty good progress not everyone is suomi. :P

even 2k hours shaved off is some progress lol

StarViv.png

Reduced the Xp rate of Agility to 72k due to recent updates.

Name - hours - cost - TMOA points

Suomi - 3795 - 8.9b - 101

Jake - 8061 - 13.8b - 52

Elvis - 8682 - 6.4b - 47

Elias - 9054 - 8.9b - 45

Dapledo - 9310 - 17.4b - 47

Kingduffy - 9633 - 15.7b - 22

Drumgun - 9819 - 16.5b - 43

Skiller 703 - 9357 - 20.8b - 37

Schrimkiy - 9659 - 25.1b - 31

Telmomarques - 10026 - 10.9b - 46

Jdelacroix - 10202 - 2.8b - 48

Da_broman1 - 10233 - 22.8b - 26

If I forgot to add someone, please just post and I will edit.

If you don't want me to add your name on that list, post or pm me and I will edit.

Added in TMOA points, which is a system that tracks progess to 200m's and is used to create a clan hiscores. Money has some value in it too, thus giving Jdel higher points. If I made the increments smaller than the 40m/50m/100m increments that exist atm, it'd show more overall account-wise, but the purpose isn't for that as much as it is to value milestones to 200m Xp. That's why Kingduffy is low, because his base is up there but doesn't specialize in anything. Just thought it'd be interesting to see. :) I'm at 33 TMOA points btw.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I wonder when suomi hits 200m all how much more play time will he have than he_is_gone's perfect time

of course there is time before he was 99 all...

Back in Suomi days, max agil xp/hr was 69k, fish 71k, etc. Also, I don't include quests in my time calculator and you need atleast 250QP to Slayer.

I wonder when suomi hits 200m all how much more play time will he have than he_is_gone's perfect time

Back in Suomi days, max agil xp/hr was 69k, fish 71k, etc. Also, I don't include quests in my time calculator and you need atleast 250QP to Slayer.

does he have comp cape?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

does he have comp cape?

S U O M I does not have a completionist cape.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!