200M in all Skills

Makilio

How many/which top players are currently doing Char's cave/book and the firemaking Circus event? Lots of them are 200m fm already but for Suomi it could be a nice boost. Also considering it might shave a couple of million off the cost.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

How many/which top players are currently doing Char's cave/book and the firemaking Circus event? Lots of them are 200m fm already but for Suomi it could be a nice boost. Also considering it might shave a couple of million off the cost.

Almostlost is doing it. You can check others in runetracker.

I find it interesting that Drumgun stopped woodcutting at 190 million xp. I think I recall him making statements about not being interested in 200m all skills and wanting a certain amount of 200m's in a row, but I could be mistaken.

I suppose it's possible that actually stopping woodcutting at 190 million could foreshadow that he does eventually plan to do slayer and open effigies. I'm curious to see whether he will also stop fishing at around 190 million. I don't know where Drumgun stands in terms of money, but if he's well off enough, he could definitely reach 200m all.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

I find it interesting that Drumgun stopped woodcutting at 190 million xp. I think I recall him making statements about not being interested in 200m all skills and wanting a certain amount of 200m's in a row, but I could be mistaken.

I suppose it's possible that actually stopping woodcutting at 190 million could foreshadow that he does eventually plan to do slayer and open effigies. I'm curious to see whether he will also stop fishing at around 190 million. I don't know where Drumgun stands in terms of money, but if he's well off enough, he could definitely reach 200m all.

Hes probably doing fishing and wc at same time he needs wc to make the row of 200ms why would he wait to be done slayer. If he actually cared about being efficent he would of done barb and wouldnt of done combats without slayer so im sure hes not waiting to do wc with effigy stages

Not sure if this has any significant effect on future of xp caps, but rank 1 in Dominion Tower passed the 200m mark.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Guy0ne, your logic doesn't really lead to much there. While it is obviously relatively inefficient to do slayer after all melees and with 190 million WC xp and 190 million fishing xp, it is even less efficient to do slayer after all melees and 200M WC and fishing xp. Granted, he did choose a more afkable method than barb fishing, but he certainly didn't do fishing with shrimp or lobsters. Efficiency is not black or white; there is always a grey area. A player using big bones on a gilded altar is obviously less efficient than a player using dragon bones, but more efficient than one using regular bones.

And as an almost irrelevant aside, he wouldn't have needed to stop woodcutting before he did fishing to extend his row of 200Ms.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

^

But Drumgun also stated in this very thread that he isn't going for all 200m skills, but hopefully up to crafting.

Pinata.png

There are four main values in Runescape: Xp, gp, afkness, and fun. The most efficient method maximizes what's most valuable to you. Rocktails are efficient if you value afkness more than anything else. Likewise, castlewars is efficient if you value fun. It's important to understand that there are values other than xp and gp.

There are four main values in Runescape: Xp, gp, afkness, and fun. The most efficient method maximizes what's most valuable to you. Rocktails are efficient if you value afkness more than anything else. Likewise, castlewars is efficient if you value fun. It's important to understand that there are values other than xp and gp.

Generally we don't talk about efficiency of fun because its super subjective and specific to the player. It also happens to be difficult to quantify. AFK is interesting. That could be measured in terms of minimum inputs/hr, or maxiumum secsticks/input. It would be cool to obtain that sort of data. However overall sense of Afk ability is somewhat subjective and difficult to track as players have different measures.

Keep in mind that not everyone enjoys all aspects of the game. (I dislike castle wars, for example)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Generally we don't talk about efficiency of fun because its super subjective and specific to the player. It also happens to be difficult to quantify. AFK is interesting. That could be measured in terms of minimum inputs/hr, or maxiumum secsticks/input. It would be cool to obtain that sort of data. However overall sense of Afk ability is somewhat subjective and difficult to track as players have different measures.

Keep in mind that not everyone enjoys all aspects of the game. (I dislike castle wars, for example)

Yep, fun is usually excluded from calculations for that reason. It should still be considered by the person who's doing the action. And afk is measured in actions per minute (apm). The guides on xpw are going to include apm ratings. It doesn't give a perfect depiction of afkness, for example, rc is fairly low apm, but difficult to afk. But it's generally considered to be a good indicator of afkness.

Someone gets it. Thank you hedgehog. I have been touting this for a while yet no ever seems to listen. People say the word "efficiency" as an adjective synonymous with "Zarfot like." Efficiency is the process of minimizing the units of resources used per unit of desired outcome. The reason I phrase it with "units" is that it literally could be anything. It could be some tangible and easily measurable like xp or time, it could also be something impossible to measure like fun, or happiness. We need to keep in mind the term "value" now. In the efficiency function there can only be two different units; one for the resources used, and one for the desired outcomes. However, in any given scenario where efficiency is being applied there can be multiple resources being used and multiple outcomes desired, each with different units of measurement. This is where value comes it. There needs to be a function relating all of the unit on one side of the ratio and another relating all of the units on the other side. This comes down to value. How do you value each of these terms involved.

Could feeding the pet troll be a good method for disposing inventories like fishing and granite mining, maybe even woodcutting. You would lose the familiar though as the down side.

Pinata.png

Could feeding the pet troll be a good method for disposing inventories like fishing and granite mining, maybe even woodcutting. You would lose the familiar though as the down side.

In short, no. It breaks off the activity so would stop xp in the same way as dropping does, and you can drop with mousekeys which is far faster than feeding the troll multiple times.

(EDIT: Of course even without mousekeys manually dropping would be far quicker.)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

345h75c.jpg

jagex only cares about the top 10 and dosnt care about anyone else clearly notice how jake is there and thats the only reason he is

I know Jacmob works for Jagex, but I didn't think they'd give him an in-game account. The hell does he do there? o.o

Edited by Ellac
Fixed image

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

345h75c.jpg

jagex only cares about the top 10 and dosnt care about anyone else clearly notice how jake is there and thats the only reason he is

I know Jacmob works for Jagex, but I didn't think they'd give him an in-game account. The hell does he do there? o.o

said he was checking a str ammy glitch but really he was just sucking up to jake i think he was in suomis vid too sucking up. no 1 cares about str ammy

Edited by Ellac
Fixed image

I will probably cut gems the first 10 hours and then use all my charms during the Bonus XP Weekend. (copy and pasted from YouTube to minimize XP loss)

Sorry I haven't been posting here lately but don't want to start another argument by mistake and don't really have anything new to say. Probably talked/argued about everything possible already. =P

I still read this thread daily though, thanks everyone for the support. :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I will probably cut gems the first 10 hours and then use all my charms during the Bonus XP Weekend. (copy and pasted from YouTube to minimize XP loss)

Sorry I haven't been posting here lately but don't want to start another argument by mistake and don't really have anything new to say. Probably talked/argued about everything possible already. =P

I still read this thread daily though, thanks everyone for the support. :)

This has probably been asked and answered a million times but I'm curious.

How close to 200m summoning are you, and will you have the charms needed once you hit 200m attack?

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

charmsv2.png

Took that screenshot off my YouTube video so don't worry, no XP wasted. =P

I got about 40K Crimson charms and 8K Blue charms at the moment. At first I thought I will have more than enough charms after 200M Attack to get 200M Summoning but I probably won't. But I will still keep camping Cave crawlers after 200M Runecrafting to get 200M Attack so I am going to use some of the effigies on Summoning if I won't have enough charms.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

charmsv2.png

I got about 40K Crimson charms and 10K Blue charms at the moment. At first I thought I will have more than enough charms after 200M Attack to get 200M Summoning but I probably won't. But I will still keep camping Cave crawlers after 200M Runecrafting to get 200M Attack so I am going to use some of the effigies on Summoning if I won't have enough charms.

Yeah based on your ratio of melee xp to crimson and blue charms it seems as though you will have about 103k crimsons and 20k blues by the time you hit 200m attack. That is only 60m summoning xp, so you need to find another 37.5m. If you want to pick up greens you will need around 240k greens to get that 37.5m (making unicorns). At 3k charms run an hour that is 80 hours extra to run the greens rather than just investigating summoning. However; by the time you max RC you wont have enough attack xp left to amass 37.5m investigation xp in summoning. So you are going to have to pick up green charms. Kinda sucks to have to pick up greens but it is certainly more efficient to pick them up than using lamps on summoning, or still killing creatures after 200m melee, range, and mage, which are your only other options.

charmsv2.png

I got about 40K Crimson charms and 10K Blue charms at the moment. At first I thought I will have more than enough charms after 200M Attack to get 200M Summoning but I probably won't. But I will still keep camping Cave crawlers after 200M Runecrafting to get 200M Attack so I am going to use some of the effigies on Summoning if I won't have enough charms.

Yeah based on your ratio of melee xp to crimson and blue charms it seems as though you will have about 103k crimsons and 20k blues by the time you hit 200m attack. That is only 60m summoning xp, so you need to find another 37.5m. If you want to pick up greens you will need around 240k greens to get that 37.5m (making unicorns). At 3k charms run an hour that is 80 hours extra to run the greens rather than just investigating summoning. However; by the time you max RC you wont have enough attack xp left to amass 37.5m investigation xp in summoning. So you are going to have to pick up green charms. Kinda sucks to have to pick up greens but it is certainly more efficient to pick them up than using lamps on summoning, or still killing creatures after 200m melee, range, and mage, which are your only other options.

He is gonna do em with a 1.1x multiplier which helps a bit

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Oh well, going to use Green charms too then. =P

Thanks for the calculations. :)