200M in all Skills

Makilio

Are there any two people that between them have 200M all? I was looking at Elvis and S U O M I and they were very close, but not quite. If you added Drumgun they'd have 200M all between them.

So which of them has 200M runecrafting? Or do you mean simply add one's xp to the other and see if it hits 200M? If the latter, no two people total 200M+ in all skills yet. If you take SUOMI as a given, then you also need someone with 98M+ summoning, and there are only 7 possibilities, none of whom also have 150M+ hunter and thieving except Jake, who doesn't have high enough crafting, farming, or runecrafting. Still, in 12 months, you won't even need two people to have all 200M.

Yes, they'd be added together. Drumgun's 30M+ summoning, 40M+ firemaking, and who-knows-how-much-was-needed-M hunter add in to get 200M all.

EDIT: Added up, S U O M I and Elvis are 46M firemaking exp, 20M summoning xp, 4M runecrafting exp, and 139M hunter exp away from 200M all.

Don't worry, I love you all too <3

Was so funny that I had to make a video about it too. =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKdrgQJMhjs

Like Jebrim and some other people said, I have played RuneScape for about 10 years and over 20K hours. It's not like I got everything for free. Not trying to brag about it since that's quite a lot of time spent on RuneScape but I enjoyed every second. :)

Of course donations helped me so much and saved me so much time. I appreciate all the support so much and probably going to make some kind of thank you video if I ever happen to get 200M all Skills or maybe even before. But I would like to see someone get 200M all Skills without any help from other players.

Of course it's always easy to judge other people and even if I didn't get any donations I am sure people would still judge me.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I think flasks would only be worth it after they drop below 2.5k (that's ~10m/hr breakoff). Assuming you can turn a two hour trip into a three hour trip.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I think flasks would only be worth it after they drop below 2.5k (that's ~10m/hr breakoff). Assuming you can turn a two hour trip into a three hour trip.

they probably will,and it will be 100k cash/day (so much for jagex trying to make this money maker for high lvl crafters FAIL)

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

this may seem like a stupid/pointless idea but I was thinking, why not allow skills to go over 200m, but only count 200m xp toward the overall highscores, allowing for competitiveness in individual skills, but preventing the no 1 player just being the one with the highest fletching xp.

I suggested this idea a while back. I think it would be cool if "visible" xp was capped at 200m but then ranks could still change in any given skill based on invisible xp. This would work exactly the same as regular xp however when you looked your self up in the highscores it would just display as 200m. I think with would be entertaining because anyone competing for rank 1 in a skill would never know how far ahead the rank in front of them is. They could be 10k xp ahead, they could be 10m. However people that compete for permanent ranks would certainly not like this idea.

Sorry for the old reply, but I am guessing the only easy change would be to increase the cap (visible or not) to around 214,7M ( (2^31 - 1) / 10).

Any XP value is probably divided by 10 before it is displayed, this would be how for example the Gnome Agility Course gives you 86.5 XP, while still using an integer internally.

"The more persistence a game tries to have; the longer it is set up to last; the greater number (and broader variety) of people it tries to attract; and in general the more immersive a game/world it set out to be--then the more breadth and depth of human experience it needs to support to be successful for more than say, 12-24 months. If you try to create a deeply immersive, broadly appealing, long-lasting world that does not adequately provide for human tendencies such as violence, acquisition, justice, family, community, exploration, etc (and I would contend we are nowhere close to doing this), you will see two results: first, individuals in the population will begin to display a wide range of fairly predictable socially pathological behaviors (including general malaise, complaining, excessive bullying and/or PKing, harassment, territoriality, inappropriate aggression, and open rebellion against those who run the game); and second, people will eventually vote with their feet--but only after having passionately cast 'a pox on both your houses.' In essence, if you set people up for an experience they deeply crave (and mostly cannot find in real life) and then don't deliver, they will become like spurned lovers--somebecome sullen and aggressive or neurotic, and eventually almost all leave."

Mike Sellers' Hypothesis

this may seem like a stupid/pointless idea but I was thinking, why not allow skills to go over 200m, but only count 200m xp toward the overall highscores, allowing for competitiveness in individual skills, but preventing the no 1 player just being the one with the highest fletching xp.

I suggested this idea a while back. I think it would be cool if "visible" xp was capped at 200m but then ranks could still change in any given skill based on invisible xp. This would work exactly the same as regular xp however when you looked your self up in the highscores it would just display as 200m. I think with would be entertaining because anyone competing for rank 1 in a skill would never know how far ahead the rank in front of them is. They could be 10k xp ahead, they could be 10m. However people that compete for permanent ranks would certainly not like this idea.

Sorry for the old reply, but I am guessing the only easy change would be to increase the cap (visible or not) to around 214,7M ( (2^31 - 1) / 10).

Any XP value is probably divided by 10 before it is displayed, this would be how for example the Gnome Agility Course gives you 86.5 XP, while still using an integer internally.

Or, you know, just stop storing xp in tenths.

Grate_Scot.png

Don't worry, I love you all too <3

Was so funny that I had to make a video about it too. =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKdrgQJMhjs

Like Jebrim and some other people said, I have played RuneScape for about 10 years and over 20K hours. It's not like I got everything for free. Not trying to brag about it since that's quite a lot of time spent on RuneScape but I enjoyed every second. :)

Of course donations helped me so much and saved me so much time. I appreciate all the support so much and probably going to make some kind of thank you video if I ever happen to get 200M all Skills or maybe even before. But I would like to see someone get 200M all Skills without any help from other players.

Of course it's always easy to judge other people and even if I didn't get any donations I am sure people would still judge me.

For such a nice rank 1 player in Runescape it baffles me as to how you haven't been asked to become a player mod already. Especially considering the amount of time you have played and experience you have. I am still grateful for the time you responded to my question on Youtube regarding cave crawlers, the ring of wealth and effigies (I have since closed my Youtube account though) so thanks and I hope you are asked to be a player mod one day!

Edit:

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have any tips on getting 200M Attack XP as fast as possible would you? I am going for that goal as well ^_^

2vuhgcn.png

dom tower has always been pretty slow if I remember correctly, that was why jagex is planning to increase xp rates soon.

Also dhing ape stoll skellys is very nice xp, and does not require wasting a load of time upgrading the blisterwood weapons.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

It seems there's a good chance that Jake can (temporarily) regain the king of 200Ms title. He's about 70 days from 200M woodcutting and firemaking, which would leave him at 16 200Ms. While SUOMI is only about 60 days from 200M hp, bxpw can throw a big wrench in these numbers. Also, even if SUOMI is first to 16 200Ms, if Jake gets enough cash, he could get 200M herblore and construction very quickly. It'll be interesting to see what ends up happening over the next couple months.

Grate_Scot.png

Thanks for the tips Thai_tong and 999134 :-)

I thought about vyrewatch training too, however the blisterwood melee weapon doesn't train attack :-( there is the controlled option, but it isn't as much xp as training on attack itself :-/ I will try there though, they drop a good amount of death and blood runes, and I do have the maximum bonus for the ivandis flail.

2vuhgcn.png

Pretty interesting video, this will get patched most likely in a matter of days however. For those who don't know for whatever reason, Jagex changed the combat levels of a few NPCs, this included. Same drop rate as cave crawlers, but 10 LP each and much cheaper. Anybody want to guess Jagex won't do any type of punishment?

Edited by DrS3

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

What has been patched? I'm fighting them right now.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

What has been patched? I'm fighting them right now.

Yeah, I put the bit about me not confirming just as soon as you typed that, thanks for telling me. Sentence has now been removed.

Dr_S3.png

Pretty interesting video, this will get patched most likely in a matter of days however. For those who don't know for whatever reason, Jagex changed the combat levels of a few NPCs, this included. Same drop rate as cave crawlers, but 10 LP each and much cheaper. Anybody want to guess Jagex won't do any type of punishment?

Why would Jagex punish somebody for something that is there own fault? No rules were broken. No bugs were abused. Was a Jagex mess up not increasing the hp but keeping the effigy rate higher based on the combat level.

Why would Jagex punish somebody for something that is there own fault? No rules were broken. No bugs were abused. Was a Jagex mess up not increasing the hp but keeping the effigy rate higher based on the combat level.

All bugs are the fault of Jagex, that's like saying nobody should have been banned during the Falador Massacre. This is AFKable, the mummies have the same drop rate as cave crawlers, have 10 LP each and are much cheaper. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch.

Dr_S3.png

No.. a jagex mod himself this is a good idea and he'll do it on his choob.

no one will get banned from this.

proof: (at end of vid)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

All bugs are the fault of Jagex, that's like saying nobody should have been banned during the Falador Massacre. This is AFKable, the mummies have the same drop rate as cave crawlers, have 10 LP each and are much cheaper. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch.

If Jagex was wholey against this a hotfix would have been put in place by now. Also who doesn't afk in rs in 2012? Just because something is cheaper and same effigy rate as something else doesn't mean its bug abuse or a glitch. Your comparing the Fally Massacre to something as menial as this. I was around for the Massacre and that was 10x as worse as people just getting some effigies to train there skills. It's Jagex's fault for putting effigies in this game in the first place. Out of the last 3-4 glitches, Jagex has only banned ONE person that I can think off the top of my head and that was Bullseye from doing a small amount of mage exp after the Trollheim tele bugged. There was the unlimited sigil drop no one got banned for, other people who abused the Trollheim tele, the DG bug where people scaled loads of rc exp and they shut down the game for 7+ hrs to fix it, and the people who abused the factory and got loads of thieve and agil exp and didn't get banned at all. This is Runescape 2k12. No one will get banned for something as menial as this even if its a "bug". If Jagex banned people for this they might as well ban the people who were able to get a Max Cape and weren't even maxed (which was hotfixed) but nothing happened to those players.