200M in all Skills

Makilio

price Doesn't matter

That. I'm probably going to do implings. As long as I can buy them all before weekend. May end up doing implings then mahog tables.

Peace,

Vann

Start making thrones

He probably would except thrones need 99 to make.

Well if cost is not an issue and you don't count opening the jars in your time then running curved/long bones are like 3m xp/hr as opposed to 750k xp/hr doing mahogany tables. The decision is your depending on how much gp/xp you are willing to pay.

Personally I would do the jars because you will be able to get 99 in 2-3 hours if you open all of your jars before the weekend obviously. This will leave you with much more time to do other skills at > 1.1x rate. Overall efficiency wise you would have to know how much you are willing to pay per xp to figure out if this method is truly efficient for you, but if cost is no object then I would go with this method.

I currently have 50k planks and an offer in for 30k implings @20k ea. not paying over that. And if they buy ill buy more, but slow coming in. So depending on how many I'll get I'll do bones >> tables. Probably just get 95 or so over the wkd. All dependent on jars buying.

Thanks for advice. What does everyone else have planned?

Peace,

Vann

Got everything ready for 2k ovls, and 70k mahogany planks then a bunch of broads for when I get tired.

Shame Dapledo quit, it would have been cool to see someone get 100m all.

Asmodean <3

Technically hunter/summoning are the most efficient things to do as they have the most front-load time, no? I'll probably cave and do herby though. (refer a friend for summoning) :thumbup:

Technically hunter/summoning are the most efficient things to do as they have the most front-load time, no? I'll probably cave and do herby though. (refer a friend for summoning) :thumbup:

I'm dumb, what's the front-load involved in Hunter?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'm dumb, what's the front-load involved in Hunter?

Hunter Potions & Zamorak Favours.

Although I'm not sure if the Zamorak Favour stacks on BXP.

I personally wouldn't do Hunter as it'd be a pain in the ass to find a world free.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Summoning, Herblore, cooking wines beforehand. Maybe dg on high floors but thats debatable. Slayer on a good task but it can cost a lot of points getting only the tastest tasks. Leech dungeons in the lobby and keeping the 2.7x for a long time.

Are all good options.

Not hunter if bxp does not stack with zamorak favour.

Does waiting in lobby till floor is done still work? I recall that it didn't work with that 2x weekend after bot nuke.

...and technically herblore has a lot of front load as well if you make extremes before so you can make overloads on the weekend itself. Same for construction bones.

if you want 200m all, or at least 200m slayer/combats, it'd be a waste to make ext range.

I don't think you need quite that many (66k) overloads for all 200ms or 200ms combat. So if extreme range would be more efficient than overloads, you'd be making a lot of them after you're done with overloads.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Does waiting in lobby till floor is done still work? I recall that it didn't work with that 2x weekend after bot nuke.

...and technically herblore has a lot of front load as well if you make extremes before so you can make overloads on the weekend itself. Same for construction bones.

I don't know if it works in terms of the timer, but you can definitely "leave" and return back to the dungeon and it counts as you "completing" it if your party hasn't ended yet.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I don't know if it works in terms of the timer, but you can definitely "leave" and return back to the dungeon and it counts as you "completing" it if your party hasn't ended yet.

Last year people did this for the first day, but got nerfed several hours after. If you were in the lobby for too long you would get normal experience for the whole dungeon.

Miseryism | Completionist

Last year people did this for the first day, but got nerfed several hours after. If you were in the lobby for too long you would get normal experience for the whole dungeon.

It didn't work at all for the first day iirc. And correction, if you logged out (including the lobby) at any time the dungeon takes place, you get the normal xp for it.

People did rant about being disconnected mid-dungeon and losing out on the bonus xp on forums.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ext Range are on par with Overload exp rates I thought? Not much prep needed if so.

Not on par but they're decent. Some people do them since they are more afk compared to other pots.

Also, how precise is the timer regarding bxp starting. If floors are usually 15mins, am I right in thinking you have to be able to predict the start to within about 40 minutes for it to be more efficient to wait rather than finishing the floor?

In the March BTS, they mention that

While the rate will slowly go down over about 8 hours, youll receive a bonus for any skill-based activity you perform over the weekend

Do you think this is an oversight or something? Or an intentionally reduced average XP multiplier?

Hope this doesn't hurt anyone's plans too much.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.