200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi changed his name to K o n y 2 0 1 2 to keep up awareness and no it's not fake.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Regardless it's probably some elaborate Nigerian scam

>_> That made my head hurt.

Invisible Children Inc. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_children) also created Kony 2012. They're a group that makes documentaries to raise awareness on some of the issues around the world. They're documentarians, not scammers, and Kony is a real and terrible person: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

hzvjpwS.gif

Sorry next time I'll make it really freaking obvious I was being facetious.

And did you know that the more you post the video in facebook the more likely absolutely nothing will happen? Double points if you change your profile picture to show support. Triple if you change your display name.

The idea is that the more famous the video is, the more likely congress will do something about it.

Whether or nor it'll actually accomplish anything is a different story.

Sorry next time I'll make it really freaking obvious I was being facetious.

Being facetious about a matter that is highly controversial and muddled isn't exactly the most clever move in the world. As for your remarks about social media, you're 100% right - which is why, just like with the SOPA bs, I haven't participated on that side of the issues.

hzvjpwS.gif

Looking at his avatar and it seems that Dapledo is dutch :)

or you could just read the post

I'm Richard, 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

First reached:

January 4 2001 - 0 billion --

June 14 2007 - 1 billion -- Days since 0b: 2352

Mar 28 2010 - 2 billion -- Days since 1b: 1018

July 28 2011 - 3 billion -- Days since 2b: 487

March 7 2012 - 4 billion -- Days since 3b: 223

?? ?? ??

I'm sure this graphs out a nice curve that hits 5b at some point, but I'm not too keen on making graphs

is jake splitting his logs or just dropping them?

I believe that if you look back a few pages in this thread, it has been discussed.. quite a few times.

i remember a picture of jake and jacmob a while back but i never recall any mention of whether he is splitting or not. can you answer the question please

also why did they change suomis name...i didnt see anything offensive about it really. only jagex

lunistrellla.png

also why did they change suomis name...i didnt see anything offensive about it really. only jagex

Scratching my head over this as well. Suppose Jagex doesn't want a social issue apart of the game, though with such a sensitive issue this might not look good on them. Now the major question will Suomi be able to get his name back :P? He has a thread on hlf actually asking that atm, with no jmod response at all over 5 pages (which is kinda odd). Leaning towards no right now, and if thats the case I'd leave my name the random numbers/letters they gave him if he can XD.

Either way congrats on the 4bil mark, just sad it has a bit of overshadowing with the name issue.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Scratching my head over this as well. Suppose Jagex doesn't want a social issue apart of the game, though with such a sensitive issue this might not look good on them. Now the major question will Suomi be able to get his name back :P? He has a thread on hlf actually asking that atm, with no jmod response at all over 5 pages (which is kinda odd). Leaning towards no right now, and if thats the case I'd leave my name the random numbers/letters they gave him if he can XD.

Either way congrats on the 4bil mark, just sad it has a bit of overshadowing with the name issue.

Given that FMods are clamping down on all those threads in the OT section of RSOF, I'd say that's the reason.

Hope he gets his name back - can he still play if his display name is what it currently is?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.