200M in all Skills

Makilio

If you go p2p and log in/out at least once and then f2p again, you remain on the hiscores now. He may have done it for that. It's been like that for a couple of months now.

After being F2P for nearly three years, I did their two week trial like 2 weeks ago and I am still on the hiscores after going F2P once again.

[hide]

Most efficient I've ever been on RS - got about 20% more xp overall, which isn't bad for two hour days

[/hide]

Don't forget it takes a couple of weeks for them to remove you off the hiscores once you go F2P again.

Skwysh has been F2p since August and is still on the hiscores. That's how I know.

I'm guessing he's not the only one that has been F2P for >1 month and still on the hiscores? If yes, that is an interesting change, if it isn't a bug.

22031_s.gif

I'm guessing he's not the only one that has been F2P for >1 month and still on the hiscores? If yes, that is an interesting change, if it isn't a bug.

I just checked on an account of mine that ran out of membership during August, and it's still on the hiscores. That's about 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Update of the Top 15 (September 21st to October 4th)

*This update will only cover those in the top 15 who have gained xp between September 21st and October 4th, meaning the majority of the top 15 will be the same as the RS hiscores except for Telmo and Allar who will be replaced by Drumgun and Paperbag.

Highest 5 Gains in the Top 15 These last 2 weeks:

1.) S U O M I: +45M

2.) Robbie: +43M

3.) Jake: +39M

4.) Number1 Boss: +33m

5.) Drumgun: +27m

1.) S___U__O_M_I: 4.739B (+45m)

Top 3:

• Hunter (+39m)
  • Farming (+6m)
  • N/A

Thoughts:

Suomi recently posted his first youtube video in months informing us that his xp gains might slow down significantly. Despite this, he has been powering through hunter, recently having passed the 125M exp mark. He also seems to be doing herb runs and passed 175M farm exp.

Upcoming Milestones:

150m Hunter and 200m Farm (within at least 2 Months if he maintains his current rate).

2.) Jake: 3.846B (+39m)

Top 3:

• Herblore (+30m)
  • Farming (+6.5m)
  • Construction (+2m)

Thoughts:

Early in September, Jake had been Runecrafting, but after the nerf, switched to Construction where reached 52m xp. He then switched to Herblore, in which he has had some great xp gains in recently. On the day of this top 15 update, he reached 100m Farming

Upcoming Milestones:

75m Herblore.

3.) Elvis: 3.573B (+21m)

Top 3:

• Smithing (+13m)
  • Firemaking (+3m)
  • Farming (+2m)

Thoughts:

Pretty slow last few weeks for The King, who has been primarily Smithing, passing the 175m xp mark.

Upcoming Milestones:

50m Agility, 175m Firemaking.

4.) 5129119bot (Elias): 3.523B (+22m)

Top 3:

• Hunter (+21m)
  • Slayer (+900k)
  • Farming (+200k)

Thoughts:

Elias changed his RSN to 5129119bot, a pretty interesting choice. He has been very inactive this past week, gaining only 2.4m xp, 1.6m of which was in hunter. He also passed the 100m Hunter milestone.

Upcoming Milestones:

125m Hunter, 125m Slayer

5.) Jdelacroix (Myrspixels): 3.518B (+24m)

Top 3:

• Attack (+6m)
  • Slayer (+4.1m)
  • Ranged (+4m)

Thoughts:

After letting everyone know his thoughts about RS through his usernames over the past few months, he's changed back to the old Jdela. He's had some steady gains in Slayer, but hasn't had much else going on.

Upcoming Milestones:

175m Ranged, 175 Strength

6.) Drumgun: 3.418B (+26m)

Top 3:

• Firemaking (+24m)
  • Slayer (+1.2m)
  • Dungeoneering (+600k)

Thoughts:

Drumgun has been going slow but steady in his Firemaking gains in the past 2 weeks. He passed 100m FM Xp, and it is hard to tell if he is playing 10 hours a day using Maples, or 5 hours a day and using Yews.

Upcoming Milestones:

125m Firemaking.

7.) Almostlost: 2.907B (+17m)

Top 3:

• Strength (+6m)
  • Firemaking (+4m)
  • Farming (+2.8m)

Thoughts:

Almostlost managed to pass Telmo for the rank 6 spot this past month. He doesn't seem to have any goal in particular, having trained a good variety of skills in the past 2 weeks. He is also creeping closer everyday to that impressive 200m Farm

Upcoming Milestones:

150M Hp, 200m Farm.

8,) Paulrat3: 2.761B (+14m)

Top 3:

• Woodcutting (6m)
  • Farming (2m)
  • Slayer (1.7m)

Thoughts:

Since our last update, Paulrat3 passed the former rank 1, Kingduffy taking rank 8. He's been training a mix of Woodcutting and Slayer and is just a bit of xp off 100m Slay

Upcoming Milestones:

100m Slayer.

9.) Kingduffy: 2.746B (+10m)

Top 3:

• Hunter (+3m)
  • Prayer (+1.5m)
  • Farming (+1.4m)

Thoughts:

After being passed by Paulrat3, Kingduffy hasn't showed many signs of aspiring to get his rank 8 back. As usual he's been all around RS training nearly every skill he has left. He also passed 100m Hunter.

Upcoming Milestones:

100m Slayer.

10.) Dragonseance: 2.671B (+17m)

Top 3:

• Theiving (+6.5m)
  • Runecraft (+5m)
  • Firemaking (+2m)

Thoughts:

Since his amazing Summoning gains a few months back, now that he's back at school, not too much going on with the Efficiency Expert.

Upcoming Milestones:

50m Agility, 50m Theif.

11.) Pope712: 2.607B (+21m)

Top 3:

• Firemaking (+3.2m)
  • Hunter (+3.1m)
  • Prayer (+3m)

Thoughts:

Even though his top 3 skils he trained in the past 2 weeks aren't relatively impreesive, He gained nearly 1M xp in all his available skills. Not too sure on his plans for the future.

Upcoming Milestones:

150m Magic, 50m Hunter.

12.) Chilly: 2.596B (+21m)

Top 3:

• Dungeoneering (+9m)
  • Woodcutting (+7m)
  • Fishing (+3.5m)

Thoughts:

Looks like Chilly had been C2ing Woodcutt/Fish for a while, and recently started Dungeoneering.

Upcoming Milestones:

150m Woodcutting.

13.) Paperbag: 2.571B (+7m)

Top 3:

• Agility (+5m)
  • Dungeoneering (+1.4m)
  • N/A

Thoughts:

Dungeoneering seems to have shaked up Paperbag, who has now switched to agility. If Robbie and Alkan keep up their current paces, they will both most likely kick Paperbag back 2 ranks in the coming weeks, sending Paperbag to the back of the Top 15.

Upcoming Milestones:

50m Dungeoneering.

14.) Robbie: 2.561B (+43m)

Top 3:

• Attack (+15m)
  • Slayer (+7m)
  • Ranged (+6.7m)

Thoughts:

Just in this past month, Robbie, a possible new favorite as a contendor for 5B xp has gained 4 ranks, and entered the Top 15. Along with some strong slayer gains, his attack xp is really adding up. If he keeps his current pace he could be 200m within the next week.

Upcoming Milestones:

200m Attack, 200m Range, 175m Slayer.

15.) Number1 Boss: 2.547B (+33m)

Top 3:

• Attack (+6m)
  • Smithing (+4.4m)
  • Slayer (+4.2m)

Thoughts:

After being pushed back to 16, Alkan made a comeback managing to get back in the Top 15, now sitting at rank 14. Mostly more Slayer and Farm runs for Number1 Boss and if the past is any indicator, much more to come.

Upcoming Milestones:

Nothing In Sight.

Monthly Gains of the Top 15 (September 5th - October 4th):

1.) S_U__O__M_I: ( +112M)

2.) Jake: (+59M)

3.) Elvis: (+44M)

4.) Elias: (+31M)

5.) Jdelacroix (+51M)

6.) Drumgun (+56M)

7.) Almostlost (+41M)

8.) Paulrat3 (+31M)

9.) Kingduffy (+22M)

10.) Dragonseance (+32M)

11.) Pope712 (+46M)

12.) Chilly (+39M)

13.) Paperbag (+20M)

14.) Robbie (+93M)

15) Number1 Boss (+75M)

Hi all. This was my first Top 15 update post. I'd appreciate any feedback you have, and if you like it I will have no problem making another as it was alot of fun. Let me know if you spot any inconsistencies and I'll be sure to fix it up. Also big thanks to Sojurnitis for his layout, I didn't know about the sample he posted, but I tried to construct mine as close to his as I could.

• Like 9

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

Smashing update btw! =D>

Would it be at all possible to mention how some of these devotees are training their levels? Ex. next to the highest skilled raised put (hunting jadinkos).

Just a curious suggestion. I'm always curious as to how they gain the mass amounts of xp in some of the skills lol. I realize you have a life of your own, so if it's too much work then no problem :smile:

Keep up the good work, mate!

seconcomiha2.png

543rd person to achieve 99 smithing - April 15, 2007

9,167th person to achieve max cape - December 15, 2012

5,345th person to achieve max skills - April 1, 2013

Achieved Completionist cape - April 5, 2013

Might be difficult to manage that, if the player in question isn't clearly doing a particular method based on their xp gain (if they're gaining att/range/slay xp, clearly they're slaying with a cannon + melee wep, likely rapier) and isn't making videos on the subject.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Might be difficult to manage that, if the player in question isn't clearly doing a particular method based on their xp gain (if they're gaining att/range/slay xp, clearly they're slaying with a cannon + melee wep, likely rapier) and isn't making videos on the subject.

Completely understand. I was just suggesting that if the training method were very clear/stated then he could add it to the update.

seconcomiha2.png

Smashing update btw! =D>

Would it be at all possible to mention how some of these devotees are training their levels? Ex. next to the highest skilled raised put (hunting jadinkos).

Just a curious suggestion. I'm always curious as to how they gain the mass amounts of xp in some of the skills lol. I realize you have a life of your own, so if it's too much work then no problem :smile:

Uhm, I am friends with Paperbag, Almostlost, and Alkan so for them sure I can just ask. For Dragonseance, Drumgun, and Jake I have friends who are friends with them so I can probably find out aswell. But for the rest idk, stalking them would be a bit awkward. For most though depending on what they have trained it is generally pretty easy to assume, like if someone got 30m Theif xp they obviosuly would have been pyramid plundering, or if they got 10m Slayer they've obviously been Powerslaying.

But sure, I can do this for the peoples I mentioned above.

• Like 2

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

regarding thieving, monkey knife fighters max at ~330k/hour. Difficult to maintain, however. I think pp maxes at 280? and dwarf traders are 255k without an aura, 270k with the t2 (I mention the t2 aura because it's really cheap), and semi afk. So all are viable options. Most do opt for pp, however.

But yes, usually for most players it's easy to assume what method they are using. Typically no one intentionally uses a lesser method, and the best methods are not secrets.

Suomi- Draconics+mages/palms/felstalk/watermelons/30k farm assist.

Jake- Idk, supposedly poor as [bleep] so could be cleaning herbs for all I know. Farm is same as suomi but doing torstols (pretty sure)

tendo-artisans or rune platelegs. I would assume artisans, because i know he can afford it. But certain rune items are free/really cheap and similar xp atm.

b2p- draconics

jdela- slayar

drum-bonfire maples

richard-idk

pr3-ivy

kd1-idk

dragon-thieving, not sure. Rc would be runespan no doubt.

pope- idk

chilly-c2 fish/wc

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Jake does fellstalks, and he's getting a good 3m herb P/d so cleaning herbs doesn't seem very likely. But yea, like you said he does have some money problems which I posted a picture of him saying a while back -

19e82f49643e56b9b2ea7fa4e2714b70.png

Also, auras only last 1 hour as we all know, so sure they might do dwarf traders once every 2-4 hours depending on their aura tier, if whoever is training thieving during the update time period even has the Five Finger Discount aura. And like you said, monkey knife fighters are insanely click intensive and nobody would be able to sustain a good enough xp rate for a long enough amount of time to make the effort worth it, which is why Pyramid Plunder is a much more reasonable assumption.

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

Wwasy.png

All the way to 200m.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

dragon-thieving, not sure. Rc would be runespan no doubt.

Speak of the devil, I logged in earlier and was standing right next to dragon lol. He's most certainly grinding it out at the Runespan (while doing hw, mind you :geek:).

Why give a donation? Kind of devalues their achievements. Jake already quit school for RS, it's not like he doesn't have time to make money..

Donations? Quit school for RS? I gotta hear this! :shock:

seconcomiha2.png

can anyone make a list of first player with 1m-4739m (the 4739m what suomi now has) xp. every mill counts. it should be something like this

first to 945m-1130m xp zezima

first to 1131m xp kingduffy 1....

and also include a list with first to 1m-200m xp in all skills and first player on the highscores with total and all other 25 skills if that may be possible

i know the list takes a while! but im just interested lol. good luck guys!

That's a lot of work. You should be willing to provide payment for such a service. Not everyone is willing to slave away for free.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

That's a lot of work. You should be willing to provide payment for such a service. Not everyone is willing to slave away for free.

This.

It is incredibly big amount of work... The list would be huge if you would add every single one mill mark. For example, the ranks has been moving from person to person multiple times during times when they race for them.

However the realistic solution could be a list that shows every significant xp marks reached by a person. Xp marks such as a 100M, a 200M, a 300M.. and so on could be included.

can anyone make a list of first player with 1m-4739m (the 4739m what suomi now has) xp. every mill counts. it should be something like this

first to 945m-1130m xp zezima

first to 1131m xp kingduffy 1....

and also include a list with first to 1m-200m xp in all skills and first player on the highscores with total and all other 25 skills if that may be possible

i know the list takes a while! but im just interested lol. good luck guys!

You might find this interesting

http://www.indecentcode.com/hs/hall_of_fame.php?id=

Smashing update btw! =D>

Uhm, I am friends with Paperbag, Almostlost, and Alkan so for them sure I can just ask. For Dragonseance, Drumgun, and Jake I have friends who are friends with them so I can probably find out aswell. But for the rest idk, stalking them would be a bit awkward. For most though depending on what they have trained it is generally pretty easy to assume, like if someone got 30m Theif xp they obviosuly would have been pyramid plundering, or if they got 10m Slayer they've obviously been Powerslaying.

But sure, I can do this for the peoples I mentioned above.

I have spotted richard bonfiring mage logs few times.

Th_Heretic.png

2425_zps35ff81f1.png

1cx0V.png

You can see the minutely updated version of this post here: https://docs.google....hFa1ZoQ3c#gid=0

I can add somebody to the list if requested. That player must be going to 200m all and need less hours than Paperbag.