200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jebrim, your going to finish Agility on Jerbrim iii today right?

Also quick question: Why did you train Herblore to lv85? That's even higher than your original account...

There's a req level 50 Herblore to play FPF. Then you gain XP while playing it.

I knew a 16 year old maxed player, but that was quite a few years ago. Even if you play quite a lot every day, it usually takes at least two years after you start. Also, 1000 pages, wow.

If Suomi keeps up the more relaxed pace, do you think we could see another skill released before he hits 200m all? They did say early next year for the resource gathering skill.

Asmodean <3

possible if he doesn't max in 2012 but damn resource gathering skills tend to be slow and new skills are a kick in the face when going for a goal like that. Well I know dungeoneering came out a week before I maxed.

And yea there is probably more young people playing runescape.. and it has gotten way faster but parents limit internet time more when 11 or 12 than they do at 15-18+. Like before the avarage person that started took 4-5 years to max and now thats considered slow and it takes 1-3 years if you started today.

StarViv.png

possible if he doesn't max in 2012 but damn resource gathering skills tend to be slow and new skills are a kick in the face when going for a goal like that. Well I know dungeoneering came out a week before I maxed.

And yea there is probably more young people playing runescape.. and it has gotten way faster but parents limit internet time more when 11 or 12 than they do at 15-18+. Like before the avarage person that started took 4-5 years to max and now thats considered slow and it takes 1-3 years if you started today.

Yeah I just did some rough maths for it and assuming 3 hours a day on weekdays and 6 hours a day on weekends It was roughly 1.5~ years to max, so depending if you play more or less, 1-3 is definitely the norm now, sub-1 is considered "good", wherewas when I maxed(2006-2008) those 2 years were considered very fast.. lol

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Jebrim, your going to finish Agility on Jerbrim iii today right?

Also quick question: Why did you train Herblore to lv85? That's even higher than your original account...

There's a req level 50 Herblore to play FPF. Then you gain XP while playing it.

Next Sunday. I'll be making a video announcing it tomorrow.

I gain a constant 5k Xp/hr in Herblore when I train at FPF.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

So... Double xp weekend is coming (seems like it's not gonna be the gradually lower xp modifier over time, but full on 2x xp for a duration of the 2 days), gonna be interesting to see some interesting numbers nolifing once again. Hopefully S U O M I's gonna have time and will be able to nolife to use this boost to its fullest (unlike last weekend when he nearly didn't play at all) :smile:. I'm really hoping he can get to 5B before the end of the year.

Btw - does anyone have a cached version of the Future Updates forum sticky regarding the future of bxpws?

I haven't played in a few months but I'm sure they said there isn't going to be anymore exp weekends

dQoGG.png

They said they were re-thinking them, yet they also told us not to bother to prepare for future weekends. Kinda misleading.

Thanks, exactly what I wanted... I remembered that they didn't explicitly say they won't do bxpws anymore while saying that they want to do them in a different way... Didn't remember the exact wording though... It is 'kinda' misleading, but it isn't the "lying in our faces" as the RSOF ragers were saying...

It doesn't happen at a good time...right after I start my next account :/

Tell me about it... I know it's not the same thing, but I made about 1500 extreme magic potions for herb training just a few hours before the weekend was announced... Talk about bad timing :-D

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

I've been following for a while, but not since page 1. I remember reading the thread when it was new but I didn't seriously follow it.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I've been following since the odd 300s, never realize how time passes so quickly.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've read every page, but this thread has changed so much since Suomi took the lead. It's not that interesting anymore. Maybe it will change when a new skill comes out and people can figure out the best ways for that skill.

Werpheus.png

I've followed this since sometime in September 2009. Not quite first page but close enough. I didn't post immediately.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yea I mostly followed it since the begging too its become much more serious over the years. I really hope the new skills are fun/interesting cause eoc is meh....

• Like 1
StarViv.png

It's great to see he's been able to stick with his original intention of playing less. When most people at the high end, rank-wise lose interest they will simply quit all together.