200M in all Skills

Makilio

So... Double xp weekend is coming (seems like it's not gonna be the gradually lower xp modifier over time, but full on 2x xp for a duration of the 2 days), gonna be interesting to see some interesting numbers nolifing once again. Hopefully S U O M I's gonna have time and will be able to nolife to use this boost to its fullest (unlike last weekend when he nearly didn't play at all) :-). I'm really hoping he can get to 5B before the end of the year.

Btw - does anyone have a cached version of the Future Updates forum sticky regarding the future of bxpws?

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

I haven't played in a few months but I'm sure they said there isn't going to be anymore exp weekends

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

So... Double xp weekend is coming (seems like it's not gonna be the gradually lower xp modifier over time, but full on 2x xp for a duration of the 2 days), gonna be interesting to see some interesting numbers nolifing once again. Hopefully S U O M I's gonna have time and will be able to nolife to use this boost to its fullest (unlike last weekend when he nearly didn't play at all) :smile:. I'm really hoping he can get to 5B before the end of the year.

Btw - does anyone have a cached version of the Future Updates forum sticky regarding the future of bxpws?

I haven't played in a few months but I'm sure they said there isn't going to be anymore exp weekends

dQoGG.png

They said they were re-thinking them, yet they also told us not to bother to prepare for future weekends. Kinda misleading.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

If Drumgun still reads this. You should totally get 120 Dg.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

It doesn't happen at a good time...right after I start my next account :/

Saves an equal amount of time regardless of xp/hour. Although you do lose a bit since you'll have to travel around some. It'll probably be beneficial if fpf tickets don't work.

We have like 12000 data points with and without an aura. Remind me to look it up later.

1634 rocktails in 15437 attempts without the aura

2624 rocktails in 22796 attempts with tier 1 aura

That's a 8.7% increase. We cant figure out how the aura bonus is applied.

Wouldn't it be similar to the strength level boost from prayers? You get a % boost to the catch rate, plus a base rate which isn't boosted?

Would this help to figure it out?

1dVxl.png

They probably told people not to prepare so that no one stocked up on supplies. Meaning the SoF promotion they released 6 hours after the bonus xp weekend announcement - containing packs of skilling supplies which just skyrocketed in price, and so are now very much in demand - would be more popular.

• Like 4

Asmodean <3

So basically that mod posted nothing useful.

Edit: Sorry for being a bit harsh, I misinterpreted what he said. We got it to work out with 3.92/37. So the accuracy would be 12.22% with a t2 aura. We'll see if it works.

• Like 6

Saves an equal amount of time regardless of xp/hour. Although you do lose a bit since you'll have to travel around some. It'll probably be beneficial if fpf tickets don't work.

To add to this, bonus xp saves an equal amount of time whether you spend your bonus hours getting 1-90 and then doing 90+ off bonus xp or if you get 1-90 beforehand then spend an equal amount of time during bonus xp getting 90+.

To add to this, bonus xp saves an equal amount of time whether you spend your bonus hours getting 1-90 and then doing 90+ off bonus xp or if you get 1-90 beforehand then spend an equal amount of time during bonus xp getting 90+.

Since it's actually a bonus for a period of time, rather than a specific amount of xp, it's actually rather different. At level 90, say, you have access to the best courses and can get a great deal of xp per hour - at level 1, you can get far, far less xp per hour because you can only use the starting course. While they both get doubled, the end result is still higher for 90+ than for 1-90.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Since it's actually a bonus for a period of time, rather than a specific amount of xp, it's actually rather different. At level 90, say, you have access to the best courses and can get a great deal of xp per hour - at level 1, you can get far, far less xp per hour because you can only use the starting course. While they both get doubled, the end result is still higher for 90+ than for 1-90.

It means I can't compete on Runetracker if I'm not high enough level. I also can't use FPF for the weekend so idk what I'm even doing quite yet lol.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

On the contrary if it was for a certain amount of xp then doing a low xp/hour skill would be better. And doing the low levels of a skill on bonus xp would also be better. make up an example for yourself and calculate it yourself.

Time Calc update

1eBo1.png

You can see the minutely updated version of this post here: https://docs.google....hFa1ZoQ3c#gid=0

I can add somebody to the list if requested. That player must be going to 200m all and need less hours than Paperbag.

Considering that the Terms of Use had players state that they were 13 or older (at least, till the invention of quickchat worlds), there's probably not anyone willing to state they were <13 when they maxed.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I know one maxed 13 year old too. He's been playing for many years, though. And hooray for page 1000!

I seriously hope Suomi eventually gets to 200M all skills.

Anna mennä omalla tahdilla, Suomi! :)

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses