Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Alright. Here's mine.

Well, I picked Advanced maths at the start of this year, this was risky in itself, seeing as I hadn't done the same course as everyone else, leaving some of the stuff out, but it wasn't that hard to pick up. With exams coming up in a few weeks. I'm considering dropping back into an easier class. I've had decent results comparatively to my class (52% in the first test, one of the highest marks and 50% in the second, still one of the highest) The thing is, I don't know if I want to put myself under heaps of pressure studying come exams. Let alone stick around for next year, where everything gets harder. Damn me and my choosing of Physics, Chem, Bio and my Advanced Maths and English. All of these put together is a recipe for disaster. The class is dying, and half has left, me sticking around just because I have no idea what I want to do in future. This is where the opposing debate comes in. If I drop back, I've might not be able to get into anything that I do want, when I find out what I want to do.

Well TIF, what do you reckon?

Aaaaaaaah you sound like me. Except you live in Australia. And we're probably not the same age.

But yeah, people say I was insane when I chose my classes for next year. I probably was, since I'm most likely either going to fail really hard or have to study my balls off.

But I mainly did it because I don't know what I want to do in the future either. But people (those people, y'know?) also tell me that if I make it through it'll probably pay off. I think I'm just going to do whatever I want (except I don't know what I want! Ah!); it's not like anyone's forcing me to take these classes...I dunno, I think this post might have come off rather conceitedly and didn't make too much sense...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

It's about staying on top of everyone else and their mothers.

I see what you did there.

Dangit I was going to point that out.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. I was texting with my g1, it fell underneath the seat. I had to get back to work from my break. So I waited til I got home to fish it out. I move the seat back to get it

KKKKKKRRRRRRUNCCCHHHHHH

I now have three pieces of a phone. Now I need to get a new one.

I'm going to get an iphone3gs, as it makes the most sense being the type of phone user I have.

I'm looking at about $350 for one. Which is DAMN GOOD imo. (seeing as I paid $400 for this hunk o junk g-1)

Now I'm trying to sell my ipod touch 32gb 3rd gen almost in pristine edition except for this tiny ass blemish on the back. I'm gonna sell for $200. (Just to kind of speed it up)

Wheres the fastest place to sell this? I'd try ebay but not only do I have 0 seller's rating, but I can't wait for it to be on the auction for 5 days for someone to buy it for $160.

Is craigslist really that goood? I mean I understand it probably matters a lot more on the area where you live in, but still... I need to try and sell this within like...2-3 days.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Someone posted my number in the Adult services of craigslist and now I am getting 20+ calls a day :/

What a [bleep] move.

Would someone have a reason to do that, or what?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

So after this year of College, I am moving to London. I plan on making a short visit my Winter break to check into housing, employment, and other vital things I will need. If anyone here is from London/Manchester/UK, I would highly appreciate some tips about moving and general life.

What is the average cost of living, how much is internet (speeds as well), oh and food cost information would be appriciated.

I looked up housing on gumtree.com and it is very expensive (400 USD a week on average for a 1-bedroom apartment/flat).

Is there a cheaper way of living housing-wise?

here would be a better location near London for me to live?

How hard is it to get a job in the UK?

I would be very grateful if anyone could answer any of these questions.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

I'm not telling you a second time.

Cold-hearted brute. Now I'll have to... I don't know, look through my chat history or something. D:

I'mma have to drunkdial you one of these days.

Well, this is embarrassing.

Aahahahahaha.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Commencing story to justify stupid question.

I've already posted that I have a lardass friend who does whatever possible to avoid exercise, but recently he's been walking around town in order to lose some of that weight. A noble effort, except he only seems to walk to and from McDonald's, so he's gaining more weight than ever. He wants to lose the weight, but my attempts to convince him that rewarding the loss of calories with MORE calories doesn't help the situation have been futile. It's so bad that he literally can't even attempt to jog. Fitness nazi time is no good if he physically CAN'T put in the work, so walking is the only option for a while. Another friend suggested that, on the first day of school, which is Tuesday, we take him for a long walk that he simply CAN'T stop to eat during. Our school is miles away, and we figure that if we take him and a couple of other friends, we can make exercise into fun for him. But the school is far, and I'll have to get up EARLY. So now comes the one thing this all comes down to.

What's a reliable way to wake myself up on time? Can't count on someone else to do it for [cabbage], and I pretty much just pass out and wake up whenever my body feels like it, so altering sleep patterns doesn't count for much. Successes with alarms have been few and far between.

Any help at all is very much appreciated and I will give you hugs kisses and 9001 internets.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well, there's the obligatory alarm clock from hell. But it's pretty expensive and probably won't ship to you by Tuesday. I'd recommend moving your alarm clock on the other side of the room so you have to get up to turn it off, and try not to go back to your bed at ALL. Some mornings I'll wake up, and walk back to my bed and just 'sit down for a minute or two'. Yeah, right.

wl7w9j.png

Get your mother or father to wake you.

Trust me, that will get you going.

I was one like that, but I just really pushed my self to get out of my bed and into the shower. After a while I got into the swing of things and it is almost habitual.

But you're issue is in a short period of time, so I just say is to get your parents to wake you up and get going.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

set your alarm to 30 minutes before you need to wake up, then when you go to turn it off, set it for the correct time and go back to sleep for half an hour. It usually helps me not feel so exhausted in the morning.

I set like 30 alarms on my phone so they go off like every two minutes. Eventually you'll get pissed off at turning off the alarm and get up. Just never turn them all off until you're actually out of your bed and doing stuff. Whenever I do it I pass back out about 30 seconds after turning them off.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Its only awkward if you're with someone in bed, such as a family member.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Don't tell me you and your sister (or brother, I don't judge) never wanted to experiment? What kind of scientist are you?

Besides if you have kids, they will be super kids. I would know.