Real life help & advice

Abc1230

I built a potato cannon today, which was a fun project :) I have to wait a few hours for the glue to dry and shoot it though. I'll look around instructables for more fun stuff to do. The cannon cost about $30.

My friend has one of those. Holy crap they can shoot for ever. Have fun. :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Hmm, should I buy some N-Force swords? And if so, are the smaller ones better, or the longswords?

(I'd need at least 2 for battles, of course.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'd prefer to split my time between both. They're amazing cities. New York would definitely be the place to be if you didn't have a car, though. Not that LA doesn't have an abundance of taxis, it's just so spread out if you go anywhere besides downtown or Hollywood.

LA seems like the kind of city that's far more fun when you're young. It seems like it might lose its glitzy appeal pretty quick, but it is in an amazing location with tons of great stuff happening all around it. New York just seems ... timeless.

Although I'd probably take Seattle over both. Or Vancouver.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Is driving school/in car fun? I should be going next week.

Btw I'm 17, I just started later.

EDIT: Hold the [bleep]ing phone, should I just wait until I'm 18, then not have to deal with the bull[cabbage]?

Make sure you have friends with you during driving school, or it will be the most boring thing everrrrrrr. The in car lessons arent too bad, kinda fun if you've never driven before. But be aware that the first one is like driving up and down a secluded street, maybe some stop signs here and there :P

On that note, today I passed my G test which is I think they highest license for Canadian drivers. Got it pretty quick (18 years and 2 months old)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

If you only had a choice between LA and NYC, where would you live?

I don't really care if you've been to either of the cities, I'm just looking for opinions.

if i had a choice i'd pick NYC because the pokemon center is there lol.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I don't really care if you've been to either of the cities, I'm just looking for opinions.

I was just contemplating this the other day, actually. I've always been a fan of New York City (from what I've seen), but I prefer the west coast and like warm weather. I'm actually sort of leaning towards LA.

EDIT: Hold the [bleep]ing phone, should I just wait until I'm 18, then not have to deal with the bull[cabbage]?

driving is so fun :) make sure to get an enjoyable car.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

driving is so fun :) make sure to get an enjoyable car.

Lawl yeah I have driven plenty before with my parents/grandma/sometimes illegally to a friend's house. It would just be niceto be legal and free.

I would live in New York. However, the weather in LA is warm year round. Honestly, the two are very different.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Hmm, should I buy some N-Force swords? And if so, are the smaller ones better, or the longswords?

(I'd need at least 2 for battles, of course.)

My friend has the small ones and they're awesome. Wear a sweatshirt or something though because they sting like hell.

That they do, but it's totally worth it. My friends and I got the small ones as well. I recommend thin gloves too, hurts like a [bleep] when they get you in the hand, and if your friends are anything like mine, you do not want to drop the sword.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I'm probably going to go with the longswords, and see if I can't cajole my parents into getting me the smaller ones, too. XD

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I would live in New York. However, the weather in LA is warm year round. Honestly, the two are very different.

Certain aspects are the same but at large they are very different. The weather factor isn't huge for me. I grew up in Washington so I'm used to season and I've spent the past three living in Arizona so I'm also used to one season.

It would be cool to be able to move back to Seattle/Washington after college and be close to family but it would a waste of a my degree.

tFtfA.jpg

True. I guess if you look at it from a career standpoint, it depends on what you want to do. LA would probably be more film, whereas New York would be more television. As far as I know, anyway, although I'm sure there's film in New York and TV in Los Angeles.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I would go to LA since its closer to move from Arizona and closer to your family in Washington. A bit assumtions here, but I think you're used to living in a sprawlish suburbian-orrinted city. New York won't give you that.

LAs also projected to grow as well as California as a whole. You're also close to world famous cities which are growing like crazy: Vegas, San Diego, and San Fransisco.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a savings account which my parents have been putting money into. When does that money become mine? :unsure:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well if it's in your name... I tihkn it's when you turn 18. But if It's in some sort of trust, then I think they maybe be able to set an age for it. I know my brother and I have a joint one, and we can't touch it until he's 18, which is like 2 years away. But my parents did a similar kind of savings thing, which I couldn't get til I wasn't 18, but I'm not sure if that's legally binding. I'll ask my flatmate, he's doing law...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I have a savings account which my parents have been putting money into. When does that money become mine? :unsure:

Ask your parents, they should probably know. :unsure:

^That would be a great way to save money :P

I think it's a 'National savings account' and it's in my name so I guess it's mine for the taking. I remember seeing a sort of credit card with my name on it when I was younger so I guess I'm at the right age to withdraw from it legally? (I'm 18)

I can't ask my parents, they'd get suspicious and think that I want to take away the money. ;)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢