Real life help & advice

Abc1230

You can normally check online - there might even be a thing to track the progress of the package.

What's the quickest/easiest/bestest way to get a custom rank? On an unrelated note, does anyone have any highly compromising information on any of the admins?

You can normally check online - there might even be a thing to track the progress of the package.

What's the quickest/easiest/bestest way to get a custom rank? On an unrelated note, does anyone have any highly compromising information on any of the admins?

Ask an friend admin about it.

If you don't have any, make one.

16185_s.gif

We have rank contests from time to time.

As for compromising admin information, I have this picture of rainy and cowman naked on vacation.

[hide]

dolphin%20and%20cow.img_assist_custom.jpg

[/hide]

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

LF mod to become my friend.

LF friend to become a mod.

Are there ever mod elections? I hear Saru's up for moderatorshipness, I think I'll have to donate to his campaign or start sending spammy political emails or something.

Are there ever mod elections? I hear Saru's up for moderatorshipness, I think I'll have to donate to his campaign or start sending spammy political emails or something.

Just stand on the street corner and hand out flyers. Works everytime.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

At first I was:

:mrgreen: Dupin thinks I'm his friend!

Then I read Saru.

:angry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I apologise if this is the wrong thread, but I have a bit of a problem.

see, after travelling to NY, I have a sudden craving for Snapple - the drink I lived on while there. Now I'm home, I can't find the stuff which was readily available in NY, anywhere! this is beginning to get on my nerves now as it's been almost a week without Snapple for me.

Just wondering if anyone knows a place within England which sells Snapple (I Live in Hull) - if not, then a website I can order Snapple from, like a wholesaler etc.

Thanks in advance!

I apologise if this is the wrong thread, but I have a bit of a problem.

see, after travelling to NY, I have a sudden craving for Snapple - the drink I lived on while there. Now I'm home, I can't find the stuff which was readily available in NY, anywhere! this is beginning to get on my nerves now as it's been almost a week without Snapple for me.

Just wondering if anyone knows a place within England which sells Snapple (I Live in Hull) - if not, then a website I can order Snapple from, like a wholesaler etc.

Thanks in advance!

Drink water instead. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's definitely what you should do.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

At first I was:

:mrgreen: Dupin thinks I'm his friend!

Then I read Saru.

:angry:

You are my friend. :smile: I said Saru because he's ridiculously un-moderator-like. He might even be banned right now.

I apologise if this is the wrong thread, but I have a bit of a problem.see, after travelling to NY, I have a sudden craving for Snapple - the drink I lived on while there. Now I'm home, I can't find the stuff which was readily available in NY, anywhere! this is beginning to get on my nerves now as it's been almost a week without Snapple for me.Just wondering if anyone knows a place within England which sells Snapple (I Live in Hull) - if not, then a website I can order Snapple from, like a wholesaler etc. Thanks in advance!

I had this from Asda once, a year or two back. Not sure if they still do it.

Anyway, does this help?

http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk/ukwholesalers/brand-snapple.html

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

@Ginger Warrior, Hull isn't what most people expect. I'm just annoyed at the lack of Snapple.

@Omar, Water isn't what I wanted to hear, haha. :/

@Johannas, That may be as close as I come to Snapple without Importing it. I can get a 24 pack off amazon from america for the equivalent of £1.73 per bottle, which is my back-up

Excuses me while I finish my Snapple real quick..

...Ok I'm good.

I've never heard of someone so obsessed with a band of juice before. It's good, my favorite is the Mango Madness (literally drinking one right now) but I'm sure there is some sort of equivalence where you live. Just make sure it's made from the best stuff on earth and your good.

tFtfA.jpg

On hindsite, this post was better suited for the relationship thread. Mods may feel free to delete.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

knowing an admin well (or being one) plus luck is your only way, outside of winning rank contests. Despite being a moderator for ~3 years it still took me almost two months of asking around before I managed one.

@ttant: the best way to solve this is by getting her to stand up to her parents. Chances are, idiots like her parents will crumble when faced with someone standing up to them. Get her to question their rules, asking them if they are truly necessary. If that still doesn't work, then she can easily remind them of her age, and then they'll either agree, or will still be idiots/'unchangable'. Either way, that's the best advice I have...

div>

@ttant: the best way to solve this is by getting her to stand up to her parents. Chances are, idiots like her parents will crumble when faced with someone standing up to them. Get her to question their rules, asking them if they are truly necessary. If that still doesn't work, then she can easily remind them of her age, and then they'll either agree, or will still be idiots/'unchangable'. Either way, that's the best advice I have...

Well, standing up to them worsens the punishment. And ehr dad has the potential of being violent, although he never has, he's come close.

Also, she's fifteen. Her age really won't sway them.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]