Real life help & advice

Abc1230

That being said, if you feel attraction for a guy and want to go through with it, you should. Just don't set your homosexuality in stone.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Anyway, just to repeat what's been said, every guy is a little bit gay/bisexual, no matter what he says.

????

That is a stupid claim.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Anyway, just to repeat what's been said, every guy is a little bit gay/bisexual, no matter what he says.

????

That is a stupid claim.

Okay not every guy but the vast majority will go through periods of sexual curiosity.

????

That is a stupid claim.

Okay not every guy but the vast majority will go through periods of sexual curiosity.

The vast majority, yes. But there are people that I know that are extremely homophobic and I think its funny because theyre so radical its almost amusing.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

To add to the advice toward Hakaan (although istolethepie's is definitely worth heeding):

Think of avoiding negativity as a skill like any other you have to learn in life. If I were to tell you to punt a football perfectly, you'd fail msierably (I'm assuming you don't play football [American football for you European folks]).

However, if I gave you a year to practice at it and you did every day, then you'd likely succeed.

You can't just go out and become betetr at something instantly. It will take work, take sacrifices, and take discipline.

There are a million ways to avoid extreme negativity. For example, I have a little voice in my head that calls me on my [cabbage] when I start acting whiny (some of the time, at elast, I have my moments like anyone).

Other people will just compliment themselves/state how nice their lives are into a mirror daily (it's corny, but if you hear something enough you'll inevitably end up believing it).

Basically, everyone* has something that stops them from being a depressed [puncture]. It could just be a need to be liked by others that makes them watch themselves, or a sense of stubborn pride, or any of a variety of things. I can't list them all ebcause each eprson deals with life their own way.

So, next time you're angry, think of how stupid you're being. Next time you're disappointed, realize how little you'll care in a week, a month, a year.

And I strongly agree with what was said about getting a real life hobby being essential. Soemthing to drive you. Mine is the amrtial arts, some people like music or soccer. Your's may be ballet for all I know, but find something you enjoy (spend a day googling stuff and making a list of thigns to try, then another trying them all), and do it. Do the [cabbage] out of it. Because beyond anything, a hobby will never betray you, never intrude when you don't want it to, and never disappear.

My post was probably rather rambling, but I'm not the best at this whole advice thing. But you remind me of some people I've known, and even how I once was a little, so I felt the need to post.

*albeit, I'm sure for many it's involuntary or generally so antural that it isn't noticeable, but we all have ways of "snapping out of it."

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

That's all great advice, but part of my problem is the motivation to do anything. I feel like whatever I do is never good enough and therefore not worth doing and it leaves me feeling bored and bad about myself.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

That's all great advice, but part of my problem is the motivation to do anything. I feel like whatever I do is never good enough and therefore not worth doing and it leaves me feeling bored and bad about myself.

No-one can motivate you but yourself. No amount of advice will help you there, I think. You just have to egt up and do it. And as for something being "not good enough" that's crap. Every time you do something incorrectly, you just learned a little. Every mistake teaches you, and thus does not waste time.

As an exercise to force yourself to do something to completion: Go draw the Last Supper. Draw it as badly an incorrectly as possible. Let your imagination and sense of humor/ sarcasm/ nastyness go wild. Then upload it here so that we can see it. By completing the drawing you're showing that you can see things through to the end. By making it crappy, you're showing that something doesn't need to be eprfect to be worthwhile. By uploading you'll hopefully be supplying us with enjoyment.

Failing that, do pushups until you can't any more. (If you can't do a regular pushup, do pushups on your knees, or do pushups at an angle so that you're putting your hands on the edge of a sink or something which makes them easier, but maintains the correct form [albeit slanted].) Basically, do something, and see it through. Then the next day do it again, slightly better. On the third day do it even better. Within a month you'll be decent, regardless of what you choose.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I was going to draw the Last Supper but then I remembered I'm easily discouraged. When I saw how much I had to draw, even though I could do it as worse as I wanted, I couldn't do it. I can't keep at something for as long as I'd like to sometimes because I get discouraged.

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Then do something small.

This, or do the general outline of it and leave for another time when you want to pick it up again. No need to do it all at once.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I was going to draw the Last Supper but then I remembered I'm easily discouraged. When I saw how much I had to draw, even though I could do it as worse as I wanted, I couldn't do it. I can't keep at something for as long as I'd like to sometimes because I get discouraged.

Try this. If you mess it up, 10 minutes at most were wasted. And one egg. A serrated knife is one that has teeth, I think. Good luck. Mine didn't turn out too good.

Remember: if you don't do anything to move yourself, you will stay inert forever. You can't count on chance for this: your life simply won't ever improve.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I made 2 soft-cooked eggs. It was kind of a mess (took like 15 mins to clean up :rolleyes:) but they tasted good. Extremely hard to eat. I felt like I accomplished something.

1. Get cleaned

That's great. Now whenever you feel like a snack you can try again. You could also try making bread, that's also very easy, doesn't take too much time, and it tastes great when it's fresh and warm. How did you open them? That was the toughest part for me, the knife literally didn't cut it, so I tapped the top with the spoon and then cut it off.

Opening them was the hardest part for me too. I was worried my knife either wouldn't cut it (which is what happened) or it would completely destroy the egg. One of my eggs was already cracked (I didn't know it'd sink so fast when I dropped it in boiling water >.>) so I just cut along the crack and it opened okay (although both eggs were plenty soft and oozy). The uncracked egg I just tapped with the knife and cut along the crack I made.

1. Get cleaned

I think the white is supposed to be firm enough to be able to cut off the top... In other words, you and I might have eaten some near-raw eggs.

I tried holding it to eat it and it just fell apart in my hands. I fear you may be right :ohnoes: (But I lol'd when I read what you said :thumbsup:)

edit: And positive thinking here, if we should get salmonella at least we'll be immune to it for the rest of our lives.

1. Get cleaned

I've been okay so far so I think I'll have to wait (or get some type of vaccine). I just made another and got it right. First, I pierced the bottom of the shell with a bass string (no idea where the sewing stuff went, but you're supposed to use a needle; it helps avoid splitting the egg, both by dropping it and cooking it). Then I put it in the pan, which was full of cold water. I put that on the stove at max temp, waited until it boiled then turned down the knob to about 7 (there are 10 units on my stove, idk about yours, I'd say bubbles covered about half the surface of the water). I stopped it three minutes and thirty seconds afterwards (I think about 3 minutes would have been good too), grabbed it with a spoon, cooled it in the sink, tapped it, cut it (shoot for about 4/10s of the height of the egg), and ate the bugger. Try to do this in some kind of receptacle because I just got some on my jeans.

I'll try that a bit later, I just ate. And yeah, I got some on my shirt, it's very oozy and messy.

edit: Please rename this thread "Soft-boiled Egg Discussion". :P

1. Get cleaned

Oh yeah, you don't have to make one every hour, I'm just telling you for later. I don't think that title would be appropriate unless you plan on specializing in soft-boiled eggs alone.

The eggs were great and all, but I still feel like I'm kind of useless. Like I'm just taking up space in the universe that could be put to better use. Classes start soon so I'll have something to do that's more meaningful than RS, TIF, and bodily functions, and maybe I'll make contact with the outside world, but I don't know that that's going to change much.

1. Get cleaned

I have always wanted to eat a raw egg.

I have eaten a raw egg many a times.

Fresh, steaming hot rice, crack an egg on top and it semi-cooks it and it's nummy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!