Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Once you break the seal...then yes. But you're not going to get hammered, you just want a few drinks to loosen up. Surely you have 20 bucks to get a few beers before hand.

I have $5, and my bro who is 21 is in Branson which is 30 minutes away until probably next week. I suppose I could give him a call tomorrow and see what's up though. Maybe if I tell him what's going on he'll cut me some slack and help me out. He's been a pretty cool guy lately.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

http://www.9giantsteps.com/2011/04/03/dance-like-no-one-is-watching/

Only the anecdotal part is relevant for you, but anyway.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a job interview tomorrow. My mother told me that they probably won't hire me because of my beard.

[hide=pic]QCIvH.jpg[/hide]

Is there any way to combat this blatant discrimination if it comes up?

No idea. You could trim or shape the beard though, that might help.

EDIT: What kind of job is it, anyway? If it's anything around food they can just claim "food safety", perhaps unless you agree to wear a beardnet.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It's actually an agency that's going to help me get a job because I'm mentally ill. It's an interview for that, but it's just easier to say a job interview. It's an interview either way and if everything goes according to plan, I'll have a real job interview within a week or two.

It's actually an agency that's going to help me get a job because I'm mentally ill. It's an interview for that, but it's just easier to say a job interview. It's an interview either way and if everything goes according to plan, I'll have a real job interview within a week or two.

Shave the beard.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well, shaving/trimming the beard is the easiest thing.

But even then, the only industry that has an excuse for not hiring you because of it is the food industry. Otherwise, I wouldn't think other companies would really care provided you keep it clean and all that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Any tips to stay awake in class. I've got rowing training in the morning, which is fairly intense. By the time I get to school I'm flat usually :/ Any suggestions would be great :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Any tips to stay awake in class. I've got rowing training in the morning, which is fairly intense. By the time I get to school I'm flat usually :/ Any suggestions would be great :)

Amphetamines. They'll perk you up like nobody's business.

My best advice would be to drink water, make sure you are getting 7 hours of sleep, and eat an apple between rowing and class.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Amphetamines. They'll perk you up like nobody's business.

My best advice would be to drink water, make sure you are getting 7 hours of sleep, and eat an apple between rowing and class.

Keen :thumbup:

I already have a 1.5L bottle which I drink on during class (so I have about 750ml every hour), I already do get 7 hours, and I usually eat an apple ontop of what I have post row.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm having some trouble with my suitbag. I got it a couple years ago, and it worked pretty well, up until about Christmas last year, when the little tab thing that the suit hangs on broke. I've tried a few different fixes, but nothing's worked; whatever I do, my suit ends up at the bottom of the bag.

[hide=A picture of the broken tab]dsc00887hc.jpg[/hide]

What could I do to fix it so my suit will stay hanging? A new suitbag for my last year of speech would be a waste, especially considering the tab is the only problem with it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Figured I could get a minor reply just telling me what to do, we have techies in here sometimes, until tomorrow where I'll make a new topic if there aren't any answers.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Um... what? First, why are you writing about RD & Homosexuality? It kinda rubs me weird that a serious essay about homosexuality might be seen as stupid because it brings up MLP. It just seems weird. And what do you mean 'I sound like I'm condoning homosexuality'? Are you not supposed to condone it?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].