Real life help & advice

Abc1230

How does one dress as a ninja?

Got a Party this weekend and the theme is pirates vs ninjas. Going as a ninja. I know you can tie a t shirt around your head for their mask thing, but any other tips?

You'll need a weapon of course. You could go with a katana, kunai, kusarigama, nunchaku, or a lot of other fun things. Also, ninjas are masters of disguise so you can technically wear anything.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

How does one dress as a ninja?

Got a Party this weekend and the theme is pirates vs ninjas. Going as a ninja. I know you can tie a t shirt around your head for their mask thing, but any other tips?

Morphsuit+black martial arts uniform + weapon. I am yet to do that one day.

Popoto.~<3

Copy-Pasta from Today.

CBF Editing:

Does anyone else ever hate looking young at times? I swear it's at least one factor to job finding that people assume I'm some kid because I look like a 16 year old age wise, and even in town I get asked ID EVERYWHERE and women probably think the same: you're a kid. then you look at a comparison shot to say, someone barely a year older and they look older but they also give off that mature aura about them JUST because they look older. Example:

(And yes im fully aware I look like [cabbage], no amount of beauty can make me look decent in photos)

[spoiler=Example]

2khmau.jpg

40987_1504077035043_1027753230_31495599_3255804_n.jpg

There's barely any age difference between us, yet he can easily "look" more older and mature, then someone who has a lack of hair in general courtesy of genetics and a fugly face because every hairstyle I've tried wont work and it takes a year to grow my hair :<

/rant

how do I fix my self image? Every hairstyle I try fails because my hair is stupidly thick, and to grow it to a length (I guess what they call "hipster haircuts") easily takes a year+ to grow. Im really at my wits because I get the feeling thats one major thing stopping me getting a job, my crap face and age look.

Post a pic. And I mean a frontal shot.

Note: My room gets hot due to PC so that's a reason to my slight flustered cheeks and I haven't shaved in a few days.

2mq4ztd.jpg

I have no idea what I should do to make myself look better. Most haircuts last 2 days max before it furiously grows back thick and ruins it and parents wont let me grow it to a decent length that suits thick hair.

AND YES ONE EYEBROW IS HIGHER THEN THE OTHER, I HATE IT ;_____;

Popoto.~<3

First of all, stop flipping out. You're not an Adonis, but you're not Joseph Merrick either.

They fro-hawk doesn't work for you because you've got an oblong face, and it makes it look even more oblong. You need to balance it out on the sides, or simply have it pretty much even everywhere (a little longer than a buzz cut). Also, I can't really tell from the picture, but if you've got chin fat, it'll also make your face look longer.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I think countenance is the most important feature when it comes to appearance. Simply feeling more confident makes people look more attractive. Of course that's not all there is to it, but it really is of great importance.

That's true. There's a short, square, ugly guy in my class who gets a lot of ass.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Say if I was upgrading Microsoft Office '07 to '10 on 100 computers, would I need one license and 100 product keys or one license and one product key?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Depends what kind of license you buy. Microsoft offers volume licensing where one key will work with many different computers. I think the standard home license only allows for three uses though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ah okay, I didn't know there were different types. It's for a company.

Generally speaking, you need one product key to confirm this is a legit copy and 100 (or less depending on what microsoft offer) licenses to allow you to use them on 100 computers?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It doesn't quite work that way. If you're buying individual licenses it will come with different product keys as well, unless you buy a volume license.

So for example, I believe a typical office home license will give you product key abcd that you can use on computers 1, 2, 3. If you want office on computers 4, 5, 6 you'd need to buy another product key. Unless you go for volume licensing.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think you misspoke again.

Working on a project for math and I have a question. Hopefully someone can answer it for me.

For the function f(x)=3(-2x-5)^2-3

is As x → - ∞, y → ∞

As x → ∞, y → ∞

the end behaviors, or is it something different?

Thanks.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Working on a project for math and I have a question. Hopefully someone can answer it for me.

is As x → - ∞, y → ∞

As x → ∞, y → ∞

Thanks.

Err, is the function actually better written as f(x) = (3(-2x-5)2) - 3? If so, yes, both are correct. Just note we're not necessarily gonna help with homework. And for things like these, add parentheses in more spots, because of the following:

3(-2x-5)^2-3

Is that interpreted as 3(-2x-5)-1 or what I stated earlier? Parentheses make an important difference.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

is As x → - ∞, y → ∞

As x → ∞, y → ∞

Thanks.

Err, is the function actually better written as f(x) = (3(-2x-5)2) - 3? If so, yes, both are correct. Just note we're not necessarily gonna help with homework. And for things like these, add parentheses in more spots, because of the following:

3(-2x-5)^2-3

Is that interpreted as 3(-2x-5)-1 or what I stated earlier? Parentheses make an important difference.

I had them in the right place. The project is about translations, but I agree parenthesis do make a difference. Also this would probably be the best place to post a question like that as we don't have a subforum for it and it is real life help and advice :wink: Question answered though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

for this function

dy4H0.gif

as x tends to -∞, y goes to ∞

as x tends to ∞, y goes to ∞

edit: so yes, you're correct. you can tell pretty much instantly (it's a concave up parabola)

if it was this lov1h.gif

you got it wrong. asymptote is at (-5/2) if that gives you a hint.

I think you misspoke again.

Nope.

I was hoping you weren't being contemptuous again.

First of all, stop flipping out. You're not an Adonis, but you're not Joseph Merrick either.

They fro-hawk doesn't work for you because you've got an oblong face, and it makes it look even more oblong. You need to balance it out on the sides, or simply have it pretty much even everywhere (a little longer than a buzz cut). Also, I can't really tell from the picture, but if you've got chin fat, it'll also make your face look longer.

So what hairstyle do you recommend for an oblong face? because I hate not having a hair style that matches my shovel-smacked face.

Popoto.~<3

What shovel-smacked face? I tell you, of all the people I know, the ones who do best with women aren't particularly good looking, and they're not rarely worse looking than you.

Cut off the frohawk and let your sides grow out a bit. Like the dude in your signature. The one who's always winning.

Homecoming is on Friday. My girl loves to dance, but I hate dancing and I really don't know how to... I'm super nervous about this, what do I do?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Meh, girls don't care too much, as long as you at least put some effort in and don't be a sad sack and sit down all night. You could try having a few drinks to help you relax a bit, that always helps.

I was thinking of drinking a bit but I had to spend all of my cash I had saved up for a bottle on a morning after pill instead. Plus I always end up having to pee like every 20 minutes when I'm drunk, and I don't think she'd be too happy if I was running off to the bathroom all the time during the dance.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.