Real life help & advice

Abc1230

The eggs were great and all, but I still feel like I'm kind of useless. Like I'm just taking up space in the universe that could be put to better use. Classes start soon so I'll have something to do that's more meaningful than RS, TIF, and bodily functions, and maybe I'll make contact with the outside world, but I don't know that that's going to change much.

What classes are you taking?

This article and the following one in the series made me think of you, actually. You should read the two as well as the comments (Shadowex3's and Brett's reply in the first, mostly).

http://artofmanliness.com/2011/07/31/king-warrior-magician-lover-introduction/

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm not taking any classes worth mentioning really besides possibly graphic design.

That article was interesting, but I'm not sure how much it applies to me. I can however see what made you think of me, with my previous post.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I asked you what classes you're taking, so all of them are worth mentioning. Have you worked in design before? And have you read the second article?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Put yourself out there. I mean force yourself to. What interests you? Find a group on campus or elsewhere that matches your interests and participate in it. You'll likely meet lots of great people who are like you. I'm into cycling so I participate in local cycling events. The bigger your social/hobby life is, the less you'll be interested in RS. That's how I got away from it anyway. It's tough, but so very worth it and gets easier given a little time. Oh, and don't be afraid to try things that you think you might like. If you think something would be cool to be able to do, try it. For example, I saw some really neat videos of people doing mountain unicycling (muni) and thought it would be fun to be able to do that, so I learned to ride a unicycle and got a new hobby to take up my time.

There's many many ways to make your life a lot more fun than going to class + play RS. Go and be awesome.

What websites are educational and fun to browse on a regular basis? I feel like I could be learning something interesting whilst procrastinating on the internet.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

For strict education: Howstuffworks

For learning the odd fact here and there and keeping things fun, I'd go with Cracked.com.

There are probably better sites for both, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Get books at the library. I'm reading a book that's part novel, part history of philosophy. It's called Sophie's World, by Jostein Gaarder. It's aimed towards a younger demographic I think, but it's still pretty interesting

If you really want to be in front of a computer, try http://library.nu.

• 2 weeks later...

You know how people look naturally tired with bags and all? Im one of them and I hate it. I get plenty of sleep (7-10 hrs) but yet I still look like I've been dead for 20 years. Is there anything I can actually do to look more "lively"?

Popoto.~<3

I was going to draw the Last Supper but then I remembered I'm easily discouraged. When I saw how much I had to draw, even though I could do it as worse as I wanted, I couldn't do it. I can't keep at something for as long as I'd like to sometimes because I get discouraged.

If you're going for something like that, you need to start small and build up to it. Do simpler things first, or do stuff in parts over time. Don't feel as though you have to do everything perfectly.

Get books at the library. I'm reading a book that's part novel, part history of philosophy. It's called Sophie's World, by Jostein Gaarder. It's aimed towards a younger demographic I think, but it's still pretty interesting

If you really want to be in front of a computer, try http://library.nu.

On the topic of books, I've recently read House of Leaves. What the christ. It gets worse too. For one of the courses I'm taking, the prof posted an assignment asking us to read the syllabus and just comment that we did along with any questions. I ended up adding two paragraphs from the book.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

You know how people look naturally tired with bags and all? Im one of them and I hate it. I get plenty of sleep (7-10 hrs) but yet I still look like I've been dead for 20 years. Is there anything I can actually do to look more "lively"?

Wash your face with cold water in the morning, and try the old cucumbers to eyes for 5 minutes.

lampost_sig_stark.png

^Oh, so that's what that's for.

Tim, some people look pretty good with bags. Well, I think so.

• 2 weeks later...

Copy-Pasta from Today.

CBF Editing:

Does anyone else ever hate looking young at times? I swear it's at least one factor to job finding that people assume I'm some kid because I look like a 16 year old age wise, and even in town I get asked ID EVERYWHERE and women probably think the same: you're a kid. then you look at a comparison shot to say, someone barely a year older and they look older but they also give off that mature aura about them JUST because they look older. Example:

(And yes im fully aware I look like [cabbage], no amount of beauty can make me look decent in photos)

[spoiler=Example]

2khmau.jpg

40987_1504077035043_1027753230_31495599_3255804_n.jpg

There's barely any age difference between us, yet he can easily "look" more older and mature, then someone who has a lack of hair in general courtesy of genetics and a fugly face because every hairstyle I've tried wont work and it takes a year to grow my hair :<

/rant

how do I fix my self image? Every hairstyle I try fails because my hair is stupidly thick, and to grow it to a length (I guess what they call "hipster haircuts") easily takes a year+ to grow. Im really at my wits because I get the feeling thats one major thing stopping me getting a job, my crap face and age look.

Popoto.~<3

Today I was offered an interview for two scholarships (one interview for both scholarships).

Does anyone have any tips?

Thank you!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Copy-Pasta from Today.

CBF Editing:

Does anyone else ever hate looking young at times? I swear it's at least one factor to job finding that people assume I'm some kid because I look like a 16 year old age wise, and even in town I get asked ID EVERYWHERE and women probably think the same: you're a kid. then you look at a comparison shot to say, someone barely a year older and they look older but they also give off that mature aura about them JUST because they look older. Example:

(And yes im fully aware I look like [cabbage], no amount of beauty can make me look decent in photos)

[spoiler=Example]

2khmau.jpg

40987_1504077035043_1027753230_31495599_3255804_n.jpg

There's barely any age difference between us, yet he can easily "look" more older and mature, then someone who has a lack of hair in general courtesy of genetics and a fugly face because every hairstyle I've tried wont work and it takes a year to grow my hair :<

/rant

how do I fix my self image? Every hairstyle I try fails because my hair is stupidly thick, and to grow it to a length (I guess what they call "hipster haircuts") easily takes a year+ to grow. Im really at my wits because I get the feeling thats one major thing stopping me getting a job, my crap face and age look.

Post a pic. And I mean a frontal shot.

Today I was offered an interview for two scholarships (one interview for both scholarships).

Does anyone have any tips?

Thank you!

Just go with the flow. And don't forget to [cabbage] just a smidge.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've been friends with a girl for 7 or 8 years and we have a sexual history from last year. She got a boyfriend a few months ago and I met him more recently, and we hit it off. He's a good bloke and seemed to like me a lot at first. As in he would bug her to have me over more.

I wanted to tell him about our history but didn't want to get between them and wasn't sure if it was my place. Now she's told him and he acted cool with it but he has gotten pretty distant since.

I was thinking I could sit him down and bring it up and talk it out but my girlfriend pointed out he is a little immature and it might not be beneficial.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: oh and she openly flirts with me, and he knows I've had sex with another girl in front of her boyfriend, and also she flashed me her [bleep] a few weekends ago which all probably makes it worse.

I would say to him that there isn't anything else going on between you in your head, and that you wouldn't do anything to come between them. If he did like you as a friend then he should be okay with you saying something honest like that with him I guess

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I've been with my current girlfriend for a little over a year and a half now. And I'm planning on proposing soon, we've both decided that's where we wanna go in our relationship.

Last night, I asked her if she would stay with me if I joined a branch of the military. She said no, that she couldn't handle it. The only reason I want to go is to get a head start on some money, and get my education payed for, because I have no career options or anyway to get scholarships. I want to be able to support her, provide for her even though she'll be the one making the most money. I plan on helping her out to the fullest of my ability in her career choice, as a veterinarian, I figured I'd get some kind of business education and help her start her own office...

I'm completely dedicated to her, but I need to get ahead in life before I can feel...worthy? enough to wed her.

What do you guys think?

I've been with my current girlfriend for a little over a year and a half now. And I'm planning on proposing soon, we've both decided that's where we wanna go in our relationship.

Last night, I asked her if she would stay with me if I joined a branch of the military. She said no, that she couldn't handle it. The only reason I want to go is to get a head start on some money, and get my education payed for, because I have no career options or anyway to get scholarships. I want to be able to support her, provide for her even though she'll be the one making the most money. I plan on helping her out to the fullest of my ability in her career choice, as a veterinarian, I figured I'd get some kind of business education and help her start her own office...

I'm completely dedicated to her, but I need to get ahead in life before I can feel...worthy? enough to wed her.

What do you guys think?

100% agreed. Not only it gives you more financial stability, but more time to think if you're making the right choice.

Honestly, I applaud you for taking it cautiously. If more people did that, the divorce rate would go down.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How does one dress as a ninja?

Got a Party this weekend and the theme is pirates vs ninjas. Going as a ninja. I know you can tie a t shirt around your head for their mask thing, but any other tips?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg