Real life help & advice

Abc1230

I think what he means is he's using the generalisation that people ASSUME the character is Homosexual, but his statement is to try and say "despite the appearance and attitude, it does NOT make one homosexual" and the teachers (like most idiotic old teachers) didn't read his thought properly and dont get what us young folk are on about.

At least thats the gist im getting.

Popoto.~<3

Ah, well that makes more sense.

The essay is on a weird topic though, I must admit :P

I do what I can to make writing stupid shitty ass assignments interesting.

I'm just a bit flustered. I don't know why I can't say what I want without getting a 0% on an assignment.

Have you actually sourced any of these heated debates? So far it looks like you've shown the creator of the show saying that the character doesn't have any sexual orientation, and then saying the complete opposite to that.

Also I'm not sure how serious this essay is (not very, I'm assuming), but some of the wording could stand to be a bit more... formalised, I guess. Homosexual crowd, little children, etc. And the final sentence feels a bit tacked on, and doesn't really fit with the rest of the paragraph.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

In most of my academic papers, I focus on writing about what will get me a good grade (what is pleasing to the teacher). Especially since my major is a science, not a humanity.

Sometimes it's just easier to do this than to try and write about crazy/fantastic/controversial/socially against the norm topics (I'm not sure what your topic was, cause you've edited your posts; but I have a feeling it was one/a combination of these).

Yah, you'll be bored writing the paper, but you won't have to deal with a 0% or a teacher than dislikes you.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I don't like people. I'm happy without friends.

This is me all around. :thumbup:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

nevermind.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Find some cool walks, tracks and places to go and visit that aren't too far away. Places that you wouldn't otherwise have been able to go and explore. Of course I'd prefer to do this with a friend or something but... well I'll leave it at that.

rosssigfinal.jpg

What are some fun things you can do by yourself? I have a job and a car now, so I can actually move around and afford inexpensive stuff.

Drive to a public place and stare at people while standing absolutely still. Bonus points if people freak out.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I have some mail-related problems. In the event that a package is bound for a previous, but inaccessible home address (that is, a series of apartments scheduled for demolition), what would happen to the package? Is it sent back?

you say you don't like people then you go and post this declaration on a social forum filled with people

stop lying to yourself is my advice

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

you say you don't like people then you go and post this declaration on a social forum filled with people

stop lying to yourself is my advice

I'm only good at being negative. See, like what I did there.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

So first a bit of backstory; My house has been the hangout house for my group of friends since ninth grade (I'm a senior now). Every week I have a sort of party where I just invite our whole group over just to hang out. The group's gotten to be pretty big by this point; there are about 50 people on the invite list (though its generally only 10-20 that come to any given party).

Now, this year I started hanging out with another group of friends also when I started talking to this girl Katie. Katie was basically has my role in her circle of friends, and a couple months ago started having weekly movie nights, which are her group's equivalent of my parties essentially, though her group is smaller. She started inviting me in mid-october, and I started going to them. They were all cool people and I had fun hanging out with them.

While this was all going on, I hadn't been hosting party because of various marching band and drama commitments that didn't leave me with the time to do so. However, now I have started hosting them again, and this is where it starts getting ugly.

I started having them last weekend again, and that one turned out fine. I had another party last night though, and fifteen minute before it started she IMed me. Here's the chat log:

[spoiler=Conversation]

Katie

have fun tonight

Me

Want to come?

Katie

um...no? i wasn't invited, i'm not going.

Me

I'm inviting you now, aren't I?

:P

Katie

no.. not really

i mean, if you were planning on having a shindig, you could've just said so instead of like lying..

Me

How was I lying?

Katie

"ugh :s I'll try but I'm doubtful, I still have so much shit to do and I'm already busy all night so my parents don't want me to go as of now, so basically it depends on how much I can get done in the three hours of time I have beforehand. I SHALL TRY MY BEST."

Me

This is what I was busy with, yes, and I realize I could have said it more directly but I didn't know if you would be mad if I said that :s

But I really did try to be able to go to your thing too, once I got home from drum lessons I started on homework and I worked on it until like 1w:30

12*

Then I realized that I wasn't going to be able to finish like anything in time, so I posted so on your wall

Katie

i guess the fact that you didnt bother inviting me given that i invite you to every one of my get togethers. whatever, have fun. see ya.

Me

I talked to you about this before :s... I just didn't think you'd want to because you don't know anyone here aside from a couple that have issues with you like maggie and andrea

And I know you like skipped shelbys thing because maggie was going to be there and she comes to a lot of my. Things

So again, its not like I'm trying to exclude you from ths

Katie

i have no problem with andrea, i like her. like i said, it's the thought that counts. and i told you before that it'd be whatever. just forget it.

Me

And I honestly was going to talk to you about thiis again, but now it doesn't matter cause you probably (reasonably) think I'm a lying [bleep]face by this point

So I'm really sorry about all of this, I understand if you're pissed at me, I would too at this point.

Katie

i'm not pissed now that i know why. don't worry about it. have fun.

Me

:S

Katie

ttyl.

For clarification, She had planned a movie day that same day in the afternoon beforehand. That quote she pulled is what I posted on the events wall, and was completely true. I skipped it because I have three projects due tomorrow and I really needed time to work on it because I was occupied in the evening. I didn't mention the party cause I didn't want her to do something like this, but she did either way; she probably found out by someone else posting about it on facebook.

Also, there's a couple reasons why I haven't invited her to these things. mainly, she doesn't know anybody and doesn't have much in common with most of my friends that go (our own friendship was sort of completely random), so I didn't really know that she'd have fun there. Also, the few of my friends that do know her completely despise it, though she doesn't realize it (the aforementioned Maggie and Andrea from the conversation as well as a couple more), and she completely hates one of my close friends (Maggie) to the point where she skipped another friends birthday party so as not to be around her. These combined made me not really want to invite her to my group's things. However, I had been thinking of starting inviting her when I had a party that Maggie wasn't going to attend to alleviate the issue.

So here's when I come to you for help. I really do not know how to handle this situation. I haven't talked to her since this happened yesterday. I was going to possibly start inviting her, but after she pulled this I'm a lot more hesitant to do so, as this makes her seem incredibly dramatic. However, I still care about her - not romantically, but as a friend. I've started to get close with her over the last couple months, and I'd hate to lose it over something this stupid. I'm just completely stumped as to how to handle this. Obviously, any advice is appreciated, and I'll clarify anything else that needs clarifying. Thank you.

The easiest way to deal with it is to invite her to your next one.

If she decides it isn't for her, then she wont come anymore (keep inviting her, likely she'll just say she doesn't want to come or give you an excuse).

If she does go and starts getting to know people there, that's great, because she'll be appreciative of you giving her the chance to mix with your social group.

Since you don't want to date her, that would be the easiest thing to do.

She may even decide never to go to one, since you 'didn't' invite her to that one.

But inviting her could seem kinda fake, she'll probably think that he's only inviting her now just because she confronted him about it on the chat.

Maybe explaining to her why you didn't invite her at first should be the first step.

EDIT: Well, don't mention anything about her disliking the other girls. That'll get you in some trouble!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

But inviting her could seem kinda fake, she'll probably think that he's only inviting her now just because she confronted him about it on the chat.

Maybe explaining to her why you didn't invite her at first should be the first step.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking regarding inviting her now. If I invited her now she'd say I didn't mean it.

Also, I have explained to hr why I didn't invite her, but she still was pissed. So that doesn't seem like its enough either. ugh.

• 3 weeks later...

Grave digging. How awkward is it to get a Sex health checkup? I figured hitting 18 and having the occasional fling with different people I wanted to just get tested to put my mind at ease. is it long? awkward? costly?

Popoto.~<3