• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised nobody mentioned this yet.

f0aloi.png

Packs stack.

They restock 1 per second.

They have an Open 1 Pack option or Open All option. :thumbsup:

You'll need alot of gp to buy those out.

I got 2 Cannons and 800 Shot so far, so it looks like Shot is more common than Cannon.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

You can really complete this quest without a guide. Just read the dialogue and it's rather self explanatory. The only part I got stuck on was after the General (Is that the right rank? Oh well) got drunk and you had to try to wait for him to wake up (when he talks about Helda in his sleep). Turns out you have to go back near the tower where you fought the level 100 Dwarf and look for some footprints, use your boot on them and follow them south/southwest.

Overall quest wasn't bad. It's insanely crowded at the new area where the Dwarf cannoneers and such are, but that's to be expected.

EDIT(again): Nevermind. I see it. Good to see Jagex did something to fix the lack of places to buy shards problem

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

f0aloi.png

Packs stack.

The packs stack and you can buy 500 at once, that's 2,500,000 Spirit Shards in one purchase!

Pet shops will also buy ALL Spirit Shards at a constant price of 25gp each, up to 50,000 shards at a time.

Honestly, I think what they just did with shards today is better than Buy-X ever was. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

200000000.png

f0aloi.png

Packs stack.

The packs stack and you can buy 500 at once, that's 2,500,000 Spirit Shards in one purchase!

Pet shops will also buy ALL Spirit Shards at a constant price of 25gp each, up to 50,000 shards at a time.

Honestly, I think what they just did with shards today is better than Buy-X ever was. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's if you have 62.5M to blow on Spirit Shards. ;)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

f0aloi.png

Packs stack.

This irritates me as I sold my 70k shards on the GE because I was losing members and wanted the cash and bank space. it took two weeks for them to be bought out. This would've been so much easier. -.-

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I got 4 cannons and 500 shots before i left, not bad 1.2m!

0909917559.png

I tried a few shots, very inaccurate. Spec does not look any different from normal attack just takes a little longer to fire and hits harder.

I'm really liking the buy back for shards, saves messing around swapping pouches trying not to have a load left over could even be profitable if you buy certian pouches swap and sell back.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

If anyone's the "fat nerd" it's him. Shouldn't he be outside in the sun instead of at his keyboard typing up stupid definitions on RS wiki? And as for 130+s being fat nerds, one look at my Youtube will disprove him.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I've been pick pocketing Dwarven Traders for a bit. They give about 557 exp a successful pick pocket and I've had these as picks: 100g, 400, 1 noted bronze bar, 1 noted iron bar, 1 noted runite ore, 1 noted copper ore.

I'm thinking that they might have 1 noted of every kind of ore and bar.

Kaejer.png

I've officially given up as i've been to a 5 hour mass and not even 1 pickaxe for anyone.

Pretty much the same story with the Amulet of Ranging. Some people camped for six hours and didn't get squat, while others got six amulets in a couple hours.

FFfffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- to that kid who got all three drops in three kills. :wall:

td2sig.jpg

I've officially given up as i've been to a 5 hour mass and not even 1 pickaxe for anyone.

Pretty much the same story with the Amulet of Ranging. Some people camped for six hours and didn't get squat, while others got six amulets in a couple hours.

FFfffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- to that kid who got all three drops in three kills. :wall:

I agree with your last comment, but this was lootshare, about 2-3 seconds per kill, and 9 Dwogres kills per minute + around 9 Cannoneers per minute, so alot killed over 5 hours.

I'm paranoid loot/coinshare is bugged as there are no pictures of lootshared/coinshared picks.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I give up.

There absolutely no way I can beat 138s with supersonic-speed whips and like +100 Strength bonus on killing Dwogres.

I just hope the commotion dies out so I can DIY the Pickaxe soon.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I just did some attacks with the Hand Cannon at the duel arena. Full void ranged, best ranged bonus prayer, 99 ranged + ranged potion. Best hit was a 32, and that wasn't even a spec.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I give up.

There absolutely no way I can beat 138s with supersonic-speed whips and like +100 Strength bonus on killing Dwogres.

I just hope the commotion dies out so I can DIY the Pickaxe soon.

Same, also spamming the Grand Exchange with offers, in the hope to get that beautifull thing where we've been waiting for about 5 years. ._.