What time do you go to bed and wake up?

bongo_man

It depends on what shift I'm on. If I'm on days, I go to bed as early as 10pm and get up at 5:45am. If I'm afternoons (my usual shift) I go to bed around 12:30am and get up at 10am. If I'm on midnights (which could happen soon) I go to bed at 7am and get up at 4pm.

Underlined the most common.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually go to bed from 9:30-11:00pm on school nights. On weekends I go to bed at 2Am. On weekdays I get up at 5:30AM for an hour jog before school, same with weekends, only I usually get up at around 7AM. Because cricket season is starting again, though, I'll be getting up at 6AM

disturbeda.png

Woah I'm suprised to see how many of you go to bed so late and get up early.

I'm similar, but usually in bed 11.30-12pm, then up at 8 on MTW, Thrusday I dont have class til 1, so its my sleep in day, and friday I have a 10am start, so I sleep in til 10.

Yeah even with my 7ish hours of sleep I'm always pretty tired :?

Weekends varies with sport, going out and work, so between going to sleep between 12pm-5 am, and getting up 10-12pm

rosssigfinal.jpg

When I was at university I used to go to bed at around 5-6am and get up for lectures at 9, then have a 2 or 3 hour nap when I got back from my last lecture. I don't know what it is, but I've always liked staying up late.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

MY sleep cycle isn't regular, really. But normally, I wake up between 7-10 AM, and go to bed at Midnight. But I've once slept like 15 hours straight. Which wasn't good. :-#

Dude, sleeping 15 hours rocks! ::'

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

School 23:00-6:30 -.-

Holidays 01:00-10:00 ;)

You have no right to that -.- right there. Go to bed earlier if you think you get up too early. And I saw some other people that wake up even earlier. I get up at 5:00, and I saw some others on here that get up even earlier.

I don't know ya'll operate with so little sleep, going to bed at midnight and getting up at 5. I go to bed at 10 and would have trouble getting up if not for that daemonic alarm clock of mine.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Throughout the holidays I've been going to bed between 1-2 and waking between 9-11.

Though, seeing as I start college in two days I'll be going to sleep later... Actually, no I won't. I just have to wake earlier.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

10pm-12am I go to sleep.

6am I wake up, but thats the week days. Its usually like around 8-11 on weekends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Regularly I go to bed between 11 and 12pm then wake up at 7 for school. Last night there werent any partys suprisingly, so I ended up going to bed at 11:45 and waking up at 12:30, a nice 12+ hours of sleep :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Weekdays: 7am- ~11:30pm

Weekends: 2am- ~11am

Summer: 4am- ~12:00pm

Last year, and even more so the year before, I was getting at most six hours of sleep daily--never again.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

During weekdays I go to bed at around 10:30pm (I try to be in bed by that time, start going to bed at 10:15 or something) and wake up at 7:00 am.

During the weekend I usually go to bed between 11 and 12 pm, or later if there is a party or something. I wake up at 10:00 am, but usually stay in bed for another hour after I've woken up. ::'

2dvjurb.png

All days, except Saturday, I go to bed at 11. MTWTF, I wake up at 6.30. Saturday depends on what time I have a football match. Sundays, I just wake up some time in the morning/afternoon, as I go to bed at 1-2 on Saturday.

Last schoolyear, I had around 3-4 hours of sleep each day. I'm glad I don't have that anymore.

2j3qh46.jpg