New Prayer Icon

DeeKay

Well I'm training Prayer, and getting bored in the process, so I went over to the game guide to look at it a bit. Found this:

211kzut.jpg

Directly taken from this page: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/prayer_the_basics

I searched the RSOF for any speculations and couldn't find a thing, so it's either very new, or very old.

Might we be getting something new?

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's been posted before and Jagex mentioned a prayer update soon (apparently, not found the mention anywhere myself).

I reckon it's been changed so it no longer reflects the Saradomin icon, so different God prayers may be coming soon. I hope they change the icons as the overhead prayers look cheap, don't think they've been changed since they came out. :???:

imagangster.png

Hmm i didnt see this, but, more prayers = horayyy! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Looks like we will have it by chrsitmas, maybe alonside the new fairy quest. I just want them to enable me to bless regular equipment for small prayer boosts, crops for increased wield and/or less decease rate and skilling equipment (in particualr the inferno adze) to we can mine/wc/fish a little bit faster.

Also, high level please.

I'm sure it's been posted before and Jagex mentioned a prayer update soon (apparently, not found the mention anywhere myself).

I reckon it's been changed so it no longer reflects the Saradomin icon, so different God prayers may be coming soon. I hope they change the icons as the overhead prayers look cheap, don't think they've been changed since they came out. :???:

Yeah, I'd prefer seeing something more like an aura instead of the stupid overhead prayer icon.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Tip.It's clan newspaper Clan Chronicle from August brought a Jagex Moderator interview, which - among other things - revealed that a Prayer update will happen this year. It is specifically mentioned in question 10, for those not interested in reading the whole interview. (There are a few other interesting thing mentioned aswell.)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Been in the knowledge base for months.. a prayer update was scheduled for september but got delayed, so it will be high level prayers will bring that new icon.

Although the prayers we still don't know, surely it can't be combat related because it'd just get nerfed through players complaining.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Isn't that the same Icon you see when recharging prayer at a altar ?

(if you have the mouse icon thing enabled)

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Oh lord looks like ill have to stock up on Dragon Bones then.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Been in the knowledge base for months.. a prayer update was scheduled for september but got delayed, so it will be high level prayers will bring that new icon.

Although the prayers we still don't know, surely it can't be combat related because it'd just get nerfed through players complaining.

It's sad because it's true. D:

Maybe we could have group prayers? A defense/strength/attack/magic/range bonus to everyone who is attacking what you're attacking (doesn't stack)?

Or how about an update to existing prayers that have no real practical use, like HP Restore. Surely that extra hitpoint every minute could be made more practical; maybe three extra hitpoints a minute (x4)? Retribution would be another prayer that has no real practical use, outside of safe Minigames. Maybe a Ring of Recoil effect instead?

Isn't that the same Icon you see when recharging prayer at a altar ?

(if you have the mouse icon thing enabled)

Yes.

Thought so.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Yeah, I'd prefer seeing something more like an aura instead of the stupid overhead prayer icon.

if jagex removes the icons because of you I will burn your house down :(

It's probably not a coincidence that Jagex jsut happened to release a super prayer pot in the herblore update. Nobody asked for it, they just tossed it out. Something's bound to happen soon if jagex throws in a huge update for herblore that steps prayer up with it. I'm probably gonna invest in bones soon...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Funny thing is all ya'll are a bit slow on the takeup of actually buying bones. This picture has been around for months, as Smellysocks said. That, and, in one of Tip.It's intereviews with Jagex in recent months prayer was a mentioned skill that's due an update. (Can't seem to find it anywhere. :?)

Anyway, when it comes it'll rock. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I reckon it's been changed so it no longer reflects the Saradomin icon, so different God prayers may be coming soon.

Wow, I was just about to say that.

I think the idea of "other god prayers" is stupid.

All the lore type info about prayer atm is that ALL the prayers are granted by whichever god you pray too. Eg if you are zamorakian he gives u protect from melee, if you are sara boy you get it from sara etc.

Though i do agree symbol is being de-saradomined to show this genereal status

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I reckon it's been changed so it no longer reflects the Saradomin icon, so different God prayers may be coming soon.

Wow, I was just about to say that.

I think the idea of "other god prayers" is stupid.

All the lore type info about prayer atm is that ALL the prayers are granted by whichever god you pray too. Eg if you are zamorakian he gives u protect from melee, if you are sara boy you get it from sara etc.

Though i do agree symbol is being de-saradomined to show this genereal status

No, I read that saradomin provides all prayer atm and Guthixian edicts force him to provide it to everyone.

Zerker_jane.png

Wasnt there a Seren prayer a while ago leaked in the knowledge base?

Not sure if it was fake or not, but didnt it say something about Ice Magics holding you for a shorter time?

Would fit good in with the recent Extreme Magic potion.

Anyone have a picture of the leak/fake picture? :P

Wasnt there a Seren prayer a while ago leaked in the knowledge base?

Not sure if it was fake or not, but didnt it say something about Ice Magics holding you for a shorter time?

Would fit good in with the recent Extreme Magic potion.

Anyone have a picture of the leak/fake picture? :P

I don't have a picture, but heres the video.

how did you know this was planed for september? :?

Royiel.png

[Royiel.png

Royiel.png

82.png