20-Oct-2009 - Ardougne Achievement Diary

C110

finished elite diary :D

200k xp reward was awesome

then I realized that elite didn't add much to the cape besides unlimited ardy farm patch teles. Heh.

PS yanille tele portal in ur house does not relocate after you change your watchtower teleport

Sounds like a bug.

If i recall Varrock portals wouldnt go to GE for a week or so after that new tele was added.

I'm curious with the rune cbow task, which bits does it include?

Like does it include smelting the rune bars or jsut smithing them?

Cutting the logs or jsut carving them?

Aquirng the stuff for cbow string or just spinning it?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tested how many more runes you get in the Ourania alter with the new cloak on?

I went to the Ourania altar with 40 pure essence and my medium diary cloak, I received 44 runes, so I'd say you get a bonus of 10% in runes.

Has anyone tested how many more runes you get in the Ourania alter with the new cloak on?

I went to the Ourania altar with 40 pure essence and my medium diary cloak, I received 44 runes, so I'd say you get a bonus of 10% in runes.

Ok, and did you get the extra XP for that, or only extra runes?

Either way, that's a very handy cloak! :)

It would be very hard to check if I also got bonus xp, but it's more than likely that it does give xp for the bonus runes.

It would be very hard to check if I also got bonus xp, but it's more than likely that it does give xp for the bonus runes.

I wouldn't guess at you getting the extra exp as I'm pretty sure the lumby ring only gives you the extra runes and no extra exp.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I wouldn't guess at you getting the extra exp as I'm pretty sure the lumby ring only gives you the extra runes and no extra exp.

Alright, I'll go again with 10 essence and see how much runes and xp I'll get :P

Ardougne cloak 2 at Ourania Altar:

Before:

10 Pure Essence

309 XP

After:

5 Chaos (85 XP)

2 Nature (36 XP)

2 Astral (35 XP)

2 Water (24 XP)

1 Death (20 XP)

1 Cosmic (16 XP)

13 Runes Total (216 XP)

479 XP - 309 XP = 170 XP gained.

You are right, I should have gotten 216 XP but I only received 170 XP :(

I did get 3 extra runes instead of 1, so it's not always 10% extra runes.

There is no forge in Yanile or Witchhaven, so you don't have to smelt the ores there (I didn't superheat in the bank).

You need bars, yew log & raw meat to do the cbow step. You will have to spin the string at Witchhaven and smith the bars at Yanile anvils. Fletch the logs at either.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

There is no forge in Yanile or Witchhaven, so you don't have to smelt the ores there (I didn't superheat in the bank).

You need bars, yew log & raw meat to do the cbow step. You will have to spin the string at Witchhaven and smith the bars at Yanile anvils. Fletch the logs at either.

Good to know as I will (hopefully) be doing this task fairly soon. Since I am working on 99 smithing atm.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Good to know as I will (hopefully) be doing this task fairly soon. Since I am working on 99 smithing atm.

im not sure if this is a glitch or not but i believe you don't need to spin the sinews. you can just get some meat, cook it into sinews, get a random crossbow string, and attach it to the rest of your crossbow.

I could be mistaken, but when i went to witchhaven to string my sinews, i looked at my diary and only 1 item was left on my list and that was to attach the crossbow string to my crossbow.

Naaxi.png

Quite a lot of updates that are released on the same time this time. I like that, especially when they're all as good as these ones. I think that this murky Matt update will be really useful for me.

The skills interface looks much better as well now and I do like that you can expand your chat window as well.

Finally the AD looks great too, even though I won't do it for a while.

Good work, Jagex.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Awww thanks for the info I was wondering what we had to do... :thumbup: Now to wait for my tree to grow dummy me planted it at the Gnome Stronghold patch and NOT the village. OMG! DUH! :wall:

queenvalerie.png

Can someone please remind me how to summon or whatever you call it, a unicow in the tower of life please. I did that quest ages ago and don't remember a thing about it. I have a cow hide and a unicorn horn. Thanks in advance.

-Lt-

"You must have completed the Tower of Life quest to use the creature creation. You can create this monster by using a unicorn horn and a cow hide on the northwest symbol of life altar and then clicking activate." -

Strait from the bestiary, it's level 25, so I doubt anyone would have trouble killing it. After you've put the unicorn horn, and cowhide on the altar, right click to activate.

Could someone post the stats for Ardy cape 2?

I know no. 1 has a +2 prayer bonus, and no. 3 has a +6. I'm guessing no. 2 is +4?

Anyone confirm? Cheers.

I can confirm that, I have cape 2 right now because I'm still waiting for my Jade Vine to grow :P

within the light was a pathetic quest with pathetic requirements and pathetic rewards

i love the 4x 500k lamps

Within the Light was a nice quest for those who dont skip all the yapping just to get it over with.

The graphics were lovely and it tied a few loose ends aswell as giving us a reminder on whats going on.

The requirements were good for a master ranked quest. Adding 80+ requirements wouldnt make much sence.

[sarcasm]I totaly agree, the reward was pathetic. 95k exp for a quest is sooooo little...

And lets not forget being able to teleport to the dark beast cave, not needing full mourner, is the most useless thing ever.[/sarcasm]

Also, whats that about the 4x 500k exp lamps? O_o

The cloak is fugly.

I think it looks nice. Reminds me of the soul wars capes which I also like the looks of.

Also, when doing the crossbow task in the elite diary, you get a list up of things to do after you do one of the steps in making the crossbow.

*belated shriek of GLEE*

No wonder my 'Jagex is awesome' sense was tingling yesterday!

*rushes off to go on an achievement diary spree*

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Does anyone know whether stewing up to 75 rc, and then putting ess in and out of the pouch while standing next to the altar will work?

I think (=> pretty sure) you need the actual RC level to be able to use pouches. So no.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Does anyone know whether stewing up to 75 rc, and then putting ess in and out of the pouch while standing next to the altar will work?

I think (=> pretty sure) you need the actual RC level to be able to use pouches. So no.

I stewed up to 75 and tried to put pure essence in a giant pouch and it wouldn't let me.

amg... new yanny tele turned on does not effect house portals >.<

RRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10